Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
I had visited yesterday a top of the line "card reader" and we came up with my time line
Please take it serious , this gypsy reader is the best :p :p :p :p

tritri

Jun 23, 2015
Good day everyone!
Seems like I am the only April 30th applicant (app received May 4th) that hasn't received AOR yet! :( I phoned CIC this morning and they told me to phone back July 24th if I still haven't received AOR by that time. The rep informed me that they are currently opening up to May 4th applications, but I noted from the tracker that May 11th applicants have received their AOR. Hopefully, I receive it soon. *fingers & toes crossed
PS: I am on line 7 on the tracker sheet. & My application was signed by DS - Doug Sylvester?
Cheers!

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katxav and tritri are the same person?

tritri said:
Good day everyone!
Seems like I am the only April 30th applicant (app received May 4th) that hasn't received AOR yet! :( I phoned CIC this morning and they told me to phone back July 24th if I still haven't received AOR by that time. The rep informed me that they are currently opening up to May 4th applications, but I noted from the tracker that May 11th applicants have received their AOR. Hopefully, I receive it soon. *fingers & toes crossed
PS: I am on line 7 on the tracker sheet. & My application was signed by DS - Doug Sylvester?
Cheers!

tritri

Jun 23, 2015
Hi Oren, yes! I thought it'd be nice to have the same name on the tracker and on here. My apologies, I should have asked you first... Should I change it back?

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
on-hold what's your timeline?
I don't see your name here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jDOqiILRSPU01t6UukQ9krCWBvaroaIkOPZcjoENMyw/edit?pli=1#gid=0
Can you please fill in with your information. Thanks.

P.S.: I've started one for you, currently #21 on the spreadsheet. I'm guessing your package got delivered by May 6th.

on-hold said:
Hey, I have the same question as the poster just above me -- I sent my application in on May 4th, and I suspect that I either forgot to sign the photos, or to include the information on the studio who took them. We sent it in just before leaving the country for 3 months, so we can't receive letters; but I just got an email AOR from CIC. Does this simply mean that they acknowledge receiving our package, or does it mean that they've checked our package and found that it's eligible for processing?

If the latter, that would be a load off my mind.

Hi :) Ah no no, you don't have to ask me, I don't own the spreadsheet. I was just wondering just in case someone magically changed your name. There was one time the locations got changed, eg Calgary became Montreal. You'll have your AoR soon :)

tritri said:
Hi Oren, yes! I thought it'd be nice to have the same name on the tracker and on here. My apologies, I should have asked you first... Should I change it back?

Current Statistics as of June 23, 2015 2:26 pm

Destined

Star Member
Jul 6, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can everyone put their estimated time for entire citizenship process ( Application received to oath invitation).

I am expecting it to be 3-5 months.

An senior on the forum said it might be 8 months. I request all May applicants to mention their estimations. Lets try to see what would be the average for May applicants. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Thankyou.

boltz said:
What is the process flow?

AOR >> in process >> local office transfer >> invite for test >> test >> invite for oath >> oath

Is the above complete / makes sense?

We know AOR is running around 45 - 50 days now ( irrespective of local office)... What about approx timelines for the rest... I know it depends on local offices; however if there is a generic ranges, it'll help. Thx.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Destined said:
I am expecting it to be 3-5 months.

An senior on the forum said it might be 8 months. I request all May applicants to mention their estimations. Lets try to see what would be the average for May applicants.
Yes, let's vote to see what the average will be! Or even better, everybody should post their expectations divided by 2! This will make the whole process much faster!

In the meantime I am expecting mine to take no more than one month - A-Ha! I will beat you by 2 to 4 months!

pl840502

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pl840502 said:
I haven't receive my AOR yet (i've been checking my email constantly, since may). But just now I checked my ECAS it has already been activated and says

We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 6, 2015.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on June 18, 2015.

Does this absolutely mean that I've got AOR? because i forgot to print my name at the back of my photos (single applicant) and I was worried it can get returned.

Anyway, I'll wait for a few more days to see if I'll receive the AOR before I call CIC.

Oren how do you want me to update the spreadsheet? It's signed by DL
Phoned CIC and found out they sent the AOR letter to a wrong email address (what I wrote on the application was correct). Agent said she cannot resend the AOR letter and assured me I'll never need the AOR number. In the end she sent me an email for the links to test study material and that was it.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But that was their mistake :/ I don't get why they can't resend you an email...
pl840502 said:
Phoned CIC and found out they sent the AOR letter to a wrong email address (what I wrote on the application was correct). Agent said she cannot resend the AOR letter and assured me I'll never need the AOR number. In the end she sent me an email for the links to test study material and that was it.

Congrats! Who received your package?
anyhopeforme said:
Finally got my AOR this morning at 8:05 am by email. I'm the last of the May 6s to go green :)

I'm expecting mine to be 8-10months, hopefully including passport lol!! Then off to Europe or Asia --- Welcome World!!

pl840502

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oren said:
But that was their mistake :/ I don't get why they can't resend you an email...

I expect mine to be 8-10months, hopefully including passport lol!! Then off to Europe or Asia --- Welcome World!!
I'm with you my friend!

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
It is nice to see the sheet has more and more green color, and having the color creep up little by little to my name :p

Btw, I was sure of my dates but after some forum members said that they had wrong dates on their CBSA report, I ordered mine to just to be safe and I received the report yesterday and they had all my entry dates correct including the date, time and location.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
na123 said:
Btw, I was sure of my dates but after some forum members said that they had wrong dates on their CBSA report, I ordered mine to just to be safe and I received the report yesterday and they had all my entry dates correct including the date, time and location.
CIC is not/ and is not allowed to look in the CBSA , only for the new applicants 4/6 rule.
Only if there is a RQ than you can use the report to prove your case.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011