File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
ondulator said:
Hi guys,

I have just received my AoR. Keep the hopes up. They are going through them all, from the looks of it!
congratulations!!!! it's really a great news for May applicants.

Mine was also signed by DL.....fingers crossed

low

Star Member
Dec 31, 2009
oren said:
What's your Application Type, Location & Courier?
It is Family and we are from Vancouver. I used Purolator to send the package to Sydney. They are pretty good.

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
ondulator said:
Sender mail id is: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre (Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca)
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about (application number goes here)

This info is helpful beyond imagination. Thanks A LOT!

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
Munchenxx said:
Congratulations!

My AOR is on the way of coming , I just know it:)
Mine was received on the same day!

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
All,

This is the week where we will see a flood of May applicants getting AOR. Anyone who is in the 40+/-5 days since application received range should hopefully receive the AOR this week.

Good luck to all.

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey, don't loose heart.

Our AOR is on the way :)

Bigudi said:
I am in a similar situation. I applied with around 1380 days. I could have applied in September 2014. And the reason I didn't is very simple: I am not a smart man. And because I am REALLY not a smart man, I applied May 21 by no express mail, so they received my application only on May 27.
:(

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
thanks, i was so worried, i did send my school record for my baking class, i thought they might return my application for maybe ask me to send additional docs but they did not. just send my AOR....

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
thank you, i was so worried, i didnt send my school record for my baking class, i thought they might return my application for maybe ask me to send additional docs but they did not. just send my AOR....

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's a great news! Glad that things worked out for you :). Thanks to CIC for being so considerate.

I am on the same date as yours. What your intuition (first thought) tells about me? AOR or?

wenbee222 said:
thank you, i was so worried, i didnt send my school record for my baking class, i thought they might return my application for maybe ask me to send additional docs but they did not. just send my AOR....

wenbee222

May 14, 2015
i think they only return app if it is relly incomplete, actually i sent the wrong payment recipt. i called cic on 5/4 and i told an officer my situation, and the officer asked my detail and pr number, wanted me to wait for a moment, after few mins, he told me just wait for my AOR, my app would not be returned...i think he helped me a lot, really nice person.

i am willing to share my lucky to you, hope you can get your AOR this evening or tomorrow morning...