+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

may 2015 applicants for citizenship

ondulator

Jun 10, 2015
I am not sure what the earlier emails looked like, but mine was fairly short. It was a one liner telling me to find an attached letter. And, of course, there was an attached acknowledgment .pdf document. Hope this helps.

nubee said:
Haha. Yeah DL would be cool. I know someone is tracking this and in his observation, app received by person "D" have an earlier response rate. ;)

Did you just get regular email with AOR (like received by earlier folks) or anything new as your might be the first AOR after June 11th :)

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks. This truly would help everyone in this batch.

One last query: what's the subject of email and sender email id?

ondulator said:
I am not sure what the earlier emails looked like, but mine was fairly short. It was a one liner telling me to find an attached letter. And, of course, there was an attached acknowledgment .pdf document. Hope this helps.

ondulator

Jun 10, 2015
Sender mail id is: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre (Client-update-mise-a-jour@cic.gc.ca)
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about (application number goes here)

nubee said:
Thanks. This truly would help everyone in this batch.

One last query: what's the subject of email and sender email id?

nubee

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Many thanks :) :D

ondulator said:
Sender mail id is: Do Not Reply - Ne Pas Repondre (Client-update-mise-a-jour @ cic.gc.ca)
Subject: Citizenship & Immigration Canada: Information about (application number goes here)

jcyj

Star Member
Feb 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ondulator said:
Thanks! =) It was signed DL. On the Canada post website it looked like David Law or something but that is very likely to be wrong. So, I'll stick with DL =)
Congratulation!!! It should be D. Lewis, the mine was also signed by him.

Ojeola

Champion Member
Jul 27, 2012
ondulator said:
Hi guys,

I have just received my AoR. Keep the hopes up. They are going through them all, from the looks of it!
Congratulations. It seems your application was received on May 6th. Another other may applicants that applied within May 1- 5? Hopefully, we see some AOR before today ends.

All the Best

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
I told you guys. Today we will have first AOR.
CONGRATS. MAZAL TOV ;)

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was tracking DS S --- I guess not too far from DL hehehe...

nubee said:
Haha. Yeah DL would be cool. I know someone is tracking this and in his observation, app received by person "D" have an earlier response rate. ;)

Did you just get regular email with AOR (like received by earlier folks) or anything new as your might be the first AOR after June 11th :)
Your prediction was right on!! :D

ari5323 said:
;) ;) ;) tomorrow my friends, tomorrow ;) ;) ;)

Tomorrow the first may applicant in our list will get AOR
Congrats ondulator!! ^_^ Hope more AoR to come... I still don't have mine :/ M.KRSZWDA pile wake up!!

ondulator said:
Hi guys,

I have just received my AoR. Keep the hopes up. They are going through them all, from the looks of it!

ottawanboy

Star Member
Nov 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) that was me, just filtered the list by location. should be fine right now. My app was received by a person named Mike, I believe he's the same person.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Opps sorry I deleted my post when I saw it back to normal hahaha... I was restoring it and then suddenly all gone again then I restored it again then all gone again... Now I see way lol!!

Why is the statistic on the 2nd page, would be nice to have it in front also.

ottawanboy said:
:) that was me, just filtered the list by location. should be fine right now. My app was received by a person named Mike, I believe he's the same person.