Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
I checked my e-cas on the day I got the AOR and there was nothing there. O need to check it again. Most probably it is already activated.

ondulator

Jun 10, 2015
Just a quick question: Is the test invitation letter sent by regular mail or email?

Thanks in advance!

aburana said:
Thank you TomTony. I feel very lucky and very surprised when I saw the letter.
It looks like they are picking up the speed.
Good luck to us all!

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
ondulator said:
Just a quick question: Is the test invitation letter sent by regular mail or email?

Thanks in advance!
Usually by mail. Having said that a small proportion of applicants had received it by email

applicant361

Star Member
Mar 19, 2015
A few suggestions:

1) can we add columns to show expect by date, last IP receipt and number of IPs received last day, similar to AOR to the spreadsheet?

2) can we remove inactive people to keep the statistics meaningful? Let's say if they have not posted in 45 days

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
applicant361 said:
A few suggestions:

1) can we add columns to show expect by date, last IP receipt and number of IPs received last day, similar to AOR to the spreadsheet?

2) can we remove inactive people to keep the statistics meaningful? Let's say if they have not posted in 45 days
I agree with you. There are s few people here that they are not updating their lines.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For me, putting extra info are okay but I don't agree with deleting any info as those other people probably aren't as active as us. Some of them don't even post in the forum and just read or look at the spreadsheet. If they don't really have any updates to do then of course they cannot put anything.

For IP expected date column/s, it was mentioned before that it's only okay to do the expected columns during AoR and not with others specially Test & Oath as the processing are different per location, per case.

applicant361 said:
A few suggestions:

DAEMON SALVATORE

Star Member
Feb 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 11, 2011
AOR Received.
January 16, 2012
Passport Req..
June 27th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 5th 2012
LANDED..........
July 13th 2012
oren said:
For me, putting extra info are okay but I don't agree with deleting any info as those other people probably aren't as active as us. Some of them don't even post in the forum and just read or look at the spreadsheet. If they don't really have any updates to do then of course they cannot put anything.

For IP expected date column/s, it was mentioned before that it's only okay to do the expected columns during AoR and not with others specially Test & Oath as the processing are different per location, per case.
I disagree on your comment. If you select individual user, you can see what time he/she last logged in. If its over 45 days then yes we can delete it because it doesn't make sense if they are not logging in. Its ok in my opinion if they visit the forum and as you said if they don't have any update to mention. But if they are not logging in then its pointless to keep them.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
DAEMON SALVATORE said:
I disagree on your comment. If you select individual user, you can see what time he/she last logged in. If its over 45 days then yes we can delete it because it doesn't make sense if they are not logging in. Its ok in my opinion if they visit the forum and as you said if they don't have any update to mention. But if they are not logging in then its pointless to keep them.
There is a catch though. If someone has just saved the link to the excel file on their computer, then they might not need to login to the forum anymore :)
Some people are silent observers and some people might just save the link to the excel file and go through it once a while and update their information without logging into the forum.

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Ari you are a fortune teller.

I received my AOR by email today around 2.45pm, i am so relieved.

Can somebody please paint me Green.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Exactly. Like I have the Google sheet app I can just go directly there without checking forums so you cannot base the inactives just from forum logs.
I don't really see a problem having those info. Like before people deleted lines then later one of this deleted person came back and mentioned his info got deleted. I went ahead and added him back --- you know who you are :D I know it's sort of different situation but I think it's not good deleting lines *peace*
thecoolguysam said:
There is a catch though. If someone has just saved the link to the excel file on their computer, then they might not need to login to the forum anymore :)
Some people are silent observers and some people might just save the link to the excel file and go through it once a while and update their information without logging into the forum.

oren

May 8, 2015
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So fast, someone got you already...
Congrats!!

na123 said:
Ari you are a fortune teller.

I received my AOR by email today around 2.45pm, i am so relieved.

Can somebody please paint me Green.

na123

Star Member
Dec 28, 2014
Maybe it was me, I didn't think we were able to edit the sheet :p .

Thanks, and hopefully all the others waiting will get AOR so that we can start getting IP and File transfers ;D, although it seems now that some are getting Test invites just after IP, without needing to have a file transfer.

oren said:
So fast, someone got you already...
Congrats!!

snow7977

Jul 27, 2015
Was asked to attend test and on the notice it asks to bring "All your original documents that support you citizenship application (as listed in the document checklist in the application form", anybody knows what I need to bring? Original application form already sent to cic, no idea what to bring except original prc, landing paper, two IDs, passport, notice.