Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
20-11-2009
LANDED..........
27-11-2009
ahm2299 said:
This does not answer my question,
Then frame your questions differently. You asked if my application was approved, and it was.

ahm2299 said:
my question is regarding ATIP. Does it say that you were approved. All we know is decision made which can go either way.
As I wrote (and answered what you want to know): "I did pass all the stages and clearances, and have been approved, CIC has no concerns in regards to me or my application. I only need to have my oath scheduled now."

All of the above appears on my ATIP. In terms of specific language, it says Granted.

ahm2299 said:
How long did it take to get the ATIP results?
4 weeks.

Babi22

Apr 23, 2015
Montreal
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
09-2009
LANDED..........
16-02-2010
MiriamT said:
Hi Bubi, I requested it one day after seeing Decision Made. If you order it this early, you probably won't see anything in regards to oath date.
Alright, thanks. Hopefully my "Decision Made" after the test, will not take ages to show up :)

ahm2299

Jan 18, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
waived
MiriamT said:
Then frame your questions differently. You asked if my application was approved, and it was.

As I wrote (and answered what you want to know): "I did pass all the stages and clearances, and have been approved, CIC has no concerns in regards to me or my application. I only need to have my oath scheduled now."

All of the above appears on my ATIP. In terms of specific language, it says Granted.

4 weeks.
Perfect! this all i wanted to know, good luck. my DM was Sep 9 and last week i ordered atip. will keep you posted

Badshah bhai

Star Member
Nov 25, 2010
ahm2299 said:
Perfect! this all i wanted to know, good luck. my DM was Sep 9 and last week i ordered atip. will keep you posted
How to order ATIP. I am bit worried as few of the applicants before me have already given the test and few after me have also given the test. My file got in process on 1st september and i have not received the test invite.I am in Surrey, BC
what do you seniors think: "ATIP will help me give any incite" or it will not help.
how to apply and what to write in the request for ATIP.
Thanks in advance

samreentariq

Jan 8, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Doc's Request.
-
Nomination.....
05-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-02-2012
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
28-05-2012
Med's Request
06-08-2012
Med's Done....
17-08-2012
Interview........
-
Passport Req..
15-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
-
LANDED..........
07-10-2012
Badshah bhai said:
How to order ATIP. I am bit worried as few of the applicants before me have already given the test and few after me have also given the test. My file got in process on 1st september and i have not received the test invite.I am in Surrey, BC
what do you seniors think: "ATIP will help me give any incite" or it will not help.
how to apply and what to write in the request for ATIP.
Thanks in advance
ATIP at this point will only let you know if your Police checks have cleared successfully or not. When your file goes to In Process it means it is moved to a different pile. The Sydney office at time of transferring your file to Local Office hand in the request for background checks RCMP and CSIS, depending on he length of checks this can take 1 to 2 months. After that it is waiting on the list for them to schedule you for test if they have no concerns.

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
canadaon said:
Received the test request for Nov.17th. Please update the Excel sheet. Thanks!!
Congratulations, wowowo May applicants are moving ahead. 5 oaths, 65 tests, 20 DM wowo, Praise the CIC ::)

ari5323

Mar 31, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
12-07-2010
LANDED..........
Dec-08-2011
sjakub said:
Why don't you do that yourself?
Sjakub, Its not nice to scream (-:
he's busy now preparing for the test.
Ari

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys.

How many people here use and are familiar with Linux?
I got tired of checking my ECAS details using a web browser and having to login every time etc.
So I wrote a simple bash script that automates that. If anybody would like to try it out, please PM me :)

chikloo

Feb 6, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sjakub said:
He guys.

How many people here use and are familiar with Linux?
I got tired of checking my ECAS details using a web browser and having to login every time etc.
So I wrote a simple bash script that automates that. If anybody would like to try it out, please PM me :)
There is an ecas app "Ecas checker" which will remember your information. All you have to do is click continue and it gives ecas status. Try it.

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chikloo said:
There is an ecas app "Ecas checker" which will remember your information. All you have to do is click continue and it gives ecas status. Try it.
I don't really trust third party apps like that...

Also, having a script like that means that I can make it (with some other scripts) run automatically every day and e-mail me as soon as something changes :)

Bigudi

May 22, 2015
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
LANDED..........
08-08-2011
sjakub said:
I don't really trust third party apps like that...

Also, having a script like that means that I can make it (with some other scripts) run automatically every day and e-mail me as soon as something changes :)
Wouldn't you be a third party for us?

sjakub

Sep 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bigudi said:
Wouldn't you be a third party for us?
It is a script, so you can see exactly what it is doing.

But I don't care if you or anybody else uses it or not. I wrote it for myself and I am simply offering to share it.

Use that app if it works for you, it is not an option that I am happy with.