+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

May 2014 CEC-PR Applications

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
jimmy-george said:
I guess you are the first May 2014 applicant to have your status changed to "In Process". And going by your profile, your application was received on May 16: Is that correct ? Any other May applicant have their status changed ?. Just curious because, my application was received there before May 16 and it makes me wonder when someone whose was received there after mine had their status changed.

I would appreciate any feedback on this
ECAS status is received application May 12
Medical received (October 28)

and that is it. My status was always in process since AOR.

jimmy-george

Star Member
May 12, 2011
nihon19 said:
ECAS status is received application May 12
Medical received (October 28)

and that is it. My status was always in process since AOR.
I was referring to the ECAS status which you say is "received application". I am sorry but what do you mean by "My status was always in process since AOR". Every one's application is technically in processing after AOR issue.

Arwy

Sep 12, 2013
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-07-2014
katie26 said:
I think you should send the additional supporting documents to them ASAP :

Based on >>LOE/supporting documents do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of duties under NOC code selected. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. <<

Maybe it would be a good idea to send them a new employment letter with more details description of your duties there - provide them with a at least 7-10 duties which would have to be similar with your NOC code.. Try to find the employment letters from other ppl on this forum who applied under the same NOC ,it will give you a good idea as to what will the officer be looking for when reviewing the LOE.

Online search conducted. Concerns found. Additional notes: no website. Search returned reviews for XXXXX (another company). Street view was inconclusive...

I would as well send them a letter notifying that the company has changed ownership and location and provide them with the updated information.

APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER. Work experience does NOT appear to meet requirements."

It is still under a review by the officer so you have time to get it all sorted out. Just try to do it asap
Katie26, thank you so much! This is exactly what I am going to do.

rima1981

Dec 30, 2014
jimmy-george said:
I was referring to the ECAS status which you say is "received application". I am sorry but what do you mean by "My status was always in process since AOR". Every one's application is technically in processing after AOR issue.
Mine was always In Progress from when CIC issued AOR.

Sammyboy1610

Star Member
Dec 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23/05/2015
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
11-7-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
30/05/2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
06-05-2015
Any mr's guys

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
rima1981 said:
Mine was always In Progress from when CIC issued AOR.
Mine has been the same... I've been "In Progress" since eCAS first activated.

But I only have two lines appear:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 20, 2014.

2. Medical results have been received.

::)

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
natk said:
Mine has been the same... I've been "In Progress" since eCAS first activated.

But I only have two lines appear:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on May 20, 2014.

2. Medical results have been received.

::)
Exactly is my case . The only additional information I have that in December they were looking my File to check Criminal records. Then they wrongly asked certified translation, the n in January they replied to my emails saying that i do not need to provide them. After that I have impression they did not touch my file.

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
banchos22 said:
Hey Katie26

Where are you from? Are you from a visa exempt country? Is only you on the application or are you sponsoring your family?

I wonder why some files get more faster service than others?

Let's hope we get news soon before the 12 months processing time!
I am from Georgia (Eastern Europe) - not a visa exempt country. It is just myself on the application

The only reason i can think of for processing my application a bit faster is maybe my work experience ? I've been working for the same company for almost 6 years now and had LMO.. But I still haven't received the RPRF.. so I don't know if it's being processed any faster than others.

Hope we all get PR soon !!! :) the latest should be May

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Arwy said:
Katie26, thank you so much! This is exactly what I am going to do.
No problem ! Good Luck ! :)

eshan

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
06-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Pray for me peeps...
My current job ends on March 31st...Cant apply for Open permit until April 23rd (4 month scenerio).
On a closed WP so the company might ask me to go back .....(Not sure if I can deny and stay in Canada)

diffonizuka

Mar 4, 2015
Hi all,

This is my first thread. i am also May applicant in CEC class and my MR was uploaded at beginning of Jan. Right now the processing status is also two lines, which said "XXXX received". I find some info from the cic website for the applicants who completed MR and I think this will explain which stage we are currently in. The following link:
cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/econ/cec/decision.asp

mentioned that "Once the office has determined that an applicant is a member of the Canadian Experience Class (R87.1), the principal applicant and their family members, whether accompanying or not, must complete medical examinations, and pass criminal and security checks.". I think this tell us that the only things left are pass the criminal and security checks if we complete MR. So i think we are closed. I just want to share this with you guys.

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
eshan said:
Pray for me peeps...
My current job ends on March 31st...Cant apply for Open permit until April 23rd (4 month scenerio).
On a closed WP so the company might ask me to go back .....(Not sure if I can deny and stay in Canada)
Fingers crossed for you!!

I think when I was applying for BOWP I skimmed through the thread on the forum under " BOWP" and there were people who applied for BOWP without AOR and before the 4 month scenario and some of them got BOWP approved.. You can still try your luck .. You have to tell him your current situation- that you have applied for PR in May , have done Meds already and are on the final stages.. and explain that your contract with your current employer ends in March and you are not sure if they are going to extend it. Say that you would really like to stay here till your PR is finalized- mention that you have gained enough experience to find another job in the similar field etc. If you look up on this forum you can find a lot of helpful info on BOWP.

You can remain in Canada under " implied status"

Good Luck !

eshan

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
06-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
Thank you buddy... I agree we are close ...I have faith in the system and the process...just difficult to contain the feelings sometimes when it effects your family more than yourself.

Then again thanks for sharing the above as I never read it before! +1 for you!

eshan

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2014
AOR Received.
17-06-2014
Med's Request
06-12-2014
Med's Done....
15-12-2014
Passport Req..
23-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2015
LANDED..........
10-04-2015
katie26 said:
Fingers crossed for you!!

I think when I was applying for BOWP I skimmed through the thread on the forum under " BOWP" and there were people who applied for BOWP without AOR and before the 4 month scenario and some of them got BOWP approved.. You can still try your luck .. You have to tell him your current situation- that you have applied for PR in May , have done Meds already and are on the final stages.. and explain that your contract with your current employer ends in March and you are not sure if they are going to extend it. Say that you would really like to stay here till your PR is finalized- mention that you have gained enough experience to find another job in the similar field etc. If you look up on this forum you can find a lot of helpful info on BOWP.

You can remain in Canada under " implied status"

Good Luck !
Thanks for sharing that Katie...I will definitely look that up. I did post in this forum and a gentleman told me otherwise. Hoping the PPR comes soon as that resolves everything.

lxyzh1019

Mar 1, 2015
jimmy-george said:
I guess you are the first May 2014 applicant to have your status changed to "In Process". And going by your profile, your application was received on May 16: Is that correct ? Any other May applicant have their status changed ?. Just curious because, my application was received there before May 16 and it makes me wonder when someone whose was received there after mine had their status changed.

I would appreciate any feedback on this
My application is received on May 1st and on the status it only showed that they received the document.

does that mean my application is under review?