Med's Done....
03-11-2015
Passport Req..
22-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
04-01-2016
LANDED..........
15-01-2016
I don't know if I should write anything to CIC or to wait for them to contact me. Maybe then it'll be too late? I hope the 2nd VO will be more clear about my case.

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
submitted with the application
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Under the status of my application the following has been added:
We started processing your application on February 24, 2015.

And they have my medical received.. I have paid PRPF fee upfront..

I wonder how long does it will take to get the passport request.. And can they ask for additional documents at this stage ?

june05App

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5th June 2014
AOR Received.
16th July 2014
Med's Request
23rd Jan 2015
Med's Done....
26th Jan 2015
Passport Req..
28-Oct 2015
LANDED..........
16th Nov 2015
katie26 said:

I wonder how long does it will take to get the passport request.. And can they ask for additional documents at this stage ?

Hi,
thats a really good news.
I have seen people getting RPRF requests the day after CIC changes your ECAS status which you already have paid. :)
And I don't think they will ask for any more documents now. But, they sure can if need be.
Good luck with PPR.

natk

Star Member
Nov 7, 2014
Category........
CEC
katie26 said:

Congrats Katie, that's awesome news :)

Arwy

Sep 12, 2013
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-05-2014
AOR Received.
09-07-2014
Guys,
I received my GMCS notes and nearly had a heart attack.
I had three different jobs with 54 weeks of experience in total. Two of them were in two major financial companies in Canada under NOC 6235 (financial services representative). They total 47 weeks full time (37.5 hours each week). I also worked in a smaller company for 7 weeks under NOC 1112 (financial analyst).

GMCS notes say about that role, "Employment letter dated XX confirms dates of employment, position title and salary of $XX/hour. LOE/supporting documents do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of duties under NOC code selected. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. Online search conducted. Concerns found. Additional notes: no website. Search returned reviews for XXXXX (another company). Street view was inconclusive... APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER. Work experience does NOT appear to meet requirements."

Since I stopped working in the smaller company, it changed ownership and location. Probably, that's why the officers couldn't easily find it. I'm also concerned that they say that "LOE/supporting documents do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of duties under NOC code selected." Should I request a new explanation letter from my previous employment? I have T4 from that place, I was working there, I just don't know how else to prove it. I'm going to meet with my lawyer in the next couple days and we are going to discuss it, but I wanted to get your feedback too.

1) Has anybody had a similar situation, when additional review was required, and that person sent new supporting documents, and CIC made a positive decision on the application? Have they accepted your explanations and at least sent a medical request?
2) What if I am rejected? Now I have over a year of experience in my last job under 6235 which will qualify for CEC. Should I apply for Express Entry under CEC category, just to be on the safe side? I tried to read other postings and I still don't understand if I can have one application under pre-Express Entry system and another one under Express Entry in the same category? I don't have a LMIA, and there is no way for me to get it, so my chances are not spectacular...
3) I applied for BOWP even though my WP is valid for 5 more months. Hopefully, if the processing times stay the same, by the time the officer reviews it, I will be within the required 4 months eligibility term. I'm just praying now that CIC takes their time viewing my documents and does not rejected the PR application before I get my BOWP.
4) How else can I secure my stay in Canada? I've got a great new job in the same company where I'm working now, I'm studying for all kinds of industry designations, I'm studying for GMAT because I want to do an MBA, I really want to stay in Canada... I don't know how if my application gets declines. And I am in no position just to let it go and hope for the better. I need a contingency plan.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

Amrinder123

Dec 18, 2014
banchos22 said:
Guys I hope we get some news soon, I check and on the FSW clase May applicants and even June 2014 are getting PPFR and PR, I wish on CEC we could have that fast service.

Let's hope for the best, at least CIC ask us for MR and PCC.
Lets hope for the best . It's getting frustrating now :( .
I am May 14th applicant and No MR yet .

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Thank you guys !!! :D

I hope you all get MR and PPR soon !!! Fingers crossed !!

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
Arwy said:
Guys,
I received my GMCS notes and nearly had a heart attack.
I had three different jobs with 54 weeks of experience in total. Two of them were in two major financial companies in Canada under NOC 6235 (financial services representative). They total 47 weeks full time (37.5 hours each week). I also worked in a smaller company for 7 weeks under NOC 1112 (financial analyst).

GMCS notes say about that role, "Employment letter dated XX confirms dates of employment, position title and salary of $XX/hour. LOE/supporting documents do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of duties under NOC code selected. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. Online search conducted. Concerns found. Additional notes: no website. Search returned reviews for XXXXX (another company). Street view was inconclusive... APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER. Work experience does NOT appear to meet requirements."

Since I stopped working in the smaller company, it changed ownership and location. Probably, that's why the officers couldn't easily find it. I'm also concerned that they say that "LOE/supporting documents do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of duties under NOC code selected." Should I request a new explanation letter from my previous employment? I have T4 from that place, I was working there, I just don't know how else to prove it. I'm going to meet with my lawyer in the next couple days and we are going to discuss it, but I wanted to get your feedback too.

1) Has anybody had a similar situation, when additional review was required, and that person sent new supporting documents, and CIC made a positive decision on the application? Have they accepted your explanations and at least sent a medical request?
2) What if I am rejected? Now I have over a year of experience in my last job under 6235 which will qualify for CEC. Should I apply for Express Entry under CEC category, just to be on the safe side? I tried to read other postings and I still don't understand if I can have one application under pre-Express Entry system and another one under Express Entry in the same category? I don't have a LMIA, and there is no way for me to get it, so my chances are not spectacular...
3) I applied for BOWP even though my WP is valid for 5 more months. Hopefully, if the processing times stay the same, by the time the officer reviews it, I will be within the required 4 months eligibility term. I'm just praying now that CIC takes their time viewing my documents and does not rejected the PR application before I get my BOWP.
4) How else can I secure my stay in Canada? I've got a great new job in the same company where I'm working now, I'm studying for all kinds of industry designations, I'm studying for GMAT because I want to do an MBA, I really want to stay in Canada... I don't know how if my application gets declines. And I am in no position just to let it go and hope for the better. I need a contingency plan.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated.

I think you should send the additional supporting documents to them ASAP :

Based on >>LOE/supporting documents do NOT appear to match lead statement and/or substantial number of duties under NOC code selected. There appears to be insufficient evidence to confirm work experience in stated NOC. <<

Maybe it would be a good idea to send them a new employment letter with more details description of your duties there - provide them with a at least 7-10 duties which would have to be similar with your NOC code.. Try to find the employment letters from other ppl on this forum who applied under the same NOC ,it will give you a good idea as to what will the officer be looking for when reviewing the LOE.

Online search conducted. Concerns found. Additional notes: no website. Search returned reviews for XXXXX (another company). Street view was inconclusive...

I would as well send them a letter notifying that the company has changed ownership and location and provide them with the updated information.

APPLICANTS RECOMMENDATION: REVIEW REQUIRED BY OFFICER. Work experience does NOT appear to meet requirements."

It is still under a review by the officer so you have time to get it all sorted out. Just try to do it asap

jimmy-george

Star Member
May 12, 2011
katie26 said:

I guess you are the first May 2014 applicant to have your status changed to "In Process". And going by your profile, your application was received on May 16: Is that correct ? Any other May applicant have their status changed ?. Just curious because, my application was received there before May 16 and it makes me wonder when someone whose was received there after mine had their status changed.

I would appreciate any feedback on this

katie26

Star Member
Apr 15, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16/05/2014
Doc's Request.
PFPR paid upfront
AOR Received.
27/06/2014
IELTS Request
Med's Request
23/12/2014
Med's Done....
30/12/2014
Passport Req..
25/03/2015
LANDED..........
16/04/2015
jimmy-george said:
I guess you are the first May 2014 applicant to have your status changed to "In Process". And going by your profile, your application was received on May 16: Is that correct ? Any other May applicant have their status changed ?. Just curious because, my application was received there before May 16 and it makes me wonder when someone whose was received there after mine had their status changed.

I would appreciate any feedback on this
My application was received on May 16.. I am pretty sure more people have their status change to " in process" you can check it on May's google doc. It was actually changed to " in process" a few months ago.. I don't really know if they review application based on which ones were received first :(

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
Hello guys,

I have one question.

I have first applied under pnp noc 1241 on december 2013 and got rejected on april 2014.after discussing with lawyer i applied under cec noc 1212 (job duration may 2013 to june 2014)in july.

My question is that if pnp share information with cec/cic or not?because if they share information then they would come to know i applied pnp under different category and then changed category after rejection and applied under cec.

PS:My pnp rejected in first stage during some mis communication.

pls advise....

banchos22

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2014
AOR Received.
11-06-2014
Med's Request
16-01-2015
Med's Done....
19-01-2015
katie26 said:
My application was received on May 16.. I am pretty sure more people have their status change to " in process" you can check it on May's google doc. It was actually changed to " in process" a few months ago.. I don't really know if they review application based on which ones were received first :(
Hey Katie26

Where are you from? Are you from a visa exempt country? Is only you on the application or are you sponsoring your family?

I wonder why some files get more faster service than others?

Let's hope we get news soon before the 12 months processing time!

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
vivmehta said:
Hello guys,

I have one question.

I have first applied under pnp noc 1241 on december 2013 and got rejected on april 2014.after discussing with lawyer i applied under cec noc 1212 (job duration may 2013 to june 2014)in july.

My question is that if pnp share information with cec/cic or not?because if they share information then they would come to know i applied pnp under different category and then changed category after rejection and applied under cec.

PS:My pnp rejected in first stage during some mis communication.

pls advise....
Even if they share information, there is nothing wrong with applying to different program with different NOC if you think that NOC better describes the work you done. There were some people on this forum who applied for CEC, got rejected because of NOC/duties mismatch, applied to CEC again with different NOC and got approved. Of cause, it only applies if your WP is not tied to specific NOC.

vivmehta

Jan 8, 2013
pfse said:
Even if they share information, there is nothing wrong with applying to different program with different NOC if you think that NOC better describes the work you done. There were some people on this forum who applied for CEC, got rejected because of NOC/duties mismatch, applied to CEC again with different NOC and got approved. Of cause, it only applies if your WP is not tied to specific NOC.
Thanks for the answer expert.I was only worried because of following things:
1)I have applied in December 2013 saying i am working under noc 1241 under pnp
2)After rejected i applied under cec noc code 1212 stating that i have been working under noc code 1212 from may 2013 to june 2014.

I hope you understand my question....