+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2013 Applications (Citizenship)

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the update. Very few of us, May 2013 candidates, are still waiting to get the job done.

sondo said:
My case update:

local office Edmonton
transferred in March 2014
FP requested March 27 2014
test Nov 12, 2014 passed

winnipegger

Aug 31, 2013
Finally got my test date as Dec 4th-got the letter today. No change in my status online though and i called them this past friday to ask about any update and the guy just told me that i should get something by May 2015 (and the letter was mailed out that same day itself) Whatever!

sazamizi

Jan 26, 2014
Hamilton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck !

winnipegger said:
Finally got my test date as Dec 4th-got the letter today. No change in my status online though and i called them this past friday to ask about any update and the guy just told me that i should get something by May 2015 (and the letter was mailed out that same day itself) Whatever!

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good luck with your test. Keep us updated.

winnipegger said:

touché

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
winnipegger said:
Best of luck

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am happy for you. Hope you will get the oath date soon.

winnipegger said:
Thank you, wrote the test today-passed (discover canada is good enough)

Now waiting to get the mail regarding the oath.

waitingforit

Dec 5, 2014
Hi All,
I am probably one of the last May applicants,
Here is my time-line as of 12DEC2014:

-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 29, 2014.

-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 29, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

-We started processing your application on July 30, 2014.

Hope to hear something soon.

winnipegger

Aug 31, 2013
Haha... i have even written my test but my online status still shows that we have started processing your application in Aug 17, 2013 -so clearly not too dependable!

Donvalley

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto - Downtown
Visa Office......
................. [b]e-CAS[/b] (electronic Client Application Status) login : http://goo.gl/dQFOk
NOC Code......
................. [b]How to login e-cas[/b] using client ID: http://imgbox.com/hhIMgYf5
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
................. [b]Case Specific Enquiry[/b]: http://goo.gl/yCBCbB
waitingforit said:
Hi All,
I am probably one of the last May applicants,
Here is my time-line as of 12DEC2014:

-We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on May 29, 2014.

-We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on May 29, 2014. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

-We started processing your application on July 30, 2014.

Hope to hear something soon.
You got in to wrong thread my friend.... (Re: MAY 2013 Applications (Citizenship) not 2014.)
Anyway...don't worry you are not alone. There are many still waiting from the May/June/July 2014 applicants. See the correct thread for details.
Wish you all the best!

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How did your test go? The only change I see on my ECAS is the disappearance of my PR renewal status :D.

Simkr said:
an update
....finally got test invite (Jan 27)

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
test was super easy. i got 20/20. i read the discover canada book 4 times one year ago. i did not bother to read once more before test rather i chose to practice online test.
it ll take 2-3 months for oath. i guess almost all may 2013 applicants are done with test and oath.

chandu007 said:
How did your test go? The only change I see on my ECAS is the disappearance of my PR renewal status :D.