MAY 2013 Applications (Citizenship)

kenyadian

Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandu007 said:
Thanks Woodex. I wish you are right but my current situation does not say that. I will have to resubmit RQ and supporting documents since CIC can't find it. The interesting part is that some one signed for the express mail at delivery.
Sorry to hear that Chandu, you should really look into exposing this to someone with authority or even to the media. This is ridiculous!

Also, please fix the date on the table for Woodex, it shows as May 26th instead of May 6th.

Cheers,

Kenyadian

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks kenyadian. At this point I am preparing the documents for re-submission.

kenyadian said:
Sorry to hear that Chandu, you should really look into exposing this to someone with authority or even to the media. This is ridiculous!

Also, please fix the date on the table for Woodex, it shows as May 26th instead of May 6th.

Cheers,

Kenyadian

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chandu007 said:
Thanks Woodex. I wish you are right but my current situation does not say that. I will have to resubmit RQ and supporting documents since CIC can't find it. The interesting part is that some one signed for the express mail at delivery.
Chandu007, same scenario happened to my husband's application. It took CIC 1yr to confirmed the receipt of the documents.

You can resend the requested documents or email CIC with details of the receiver, tracking number, and name of the person that received the document.

In my husband case, his application was received under a wrong name instead of Simoen CIC registered the package under Simeon

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I received the invitation letter for the test today in the mail. The test is on the 27th of May. :D
The ECAS is not updated. And the letter is dated May the 6th, 2014. :)

goldjay

Sep 6, 2013
Cong.
farrous13!!

farrous13 said:
I received the invitation letter for the test today in the mail. The test is on the 27th of May. :D

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
farrous13 said:

Hi, congrats!
I had my test on April 10th in Montreal, The interviewer asked for a copy of my passport, I gave her a copy with translation.
just be prepared if you didn't submit that before may be they ask you.

I am waiting for oath.

good luck

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
springtime said:
Hi, congrats!
I had my test on April 10th in Montreal, The interviewer asked for a copy of my passport, I gave her a copy with translation.
just be prepared if you didn't submit that before may be they ask you.

I am waiting for oath.

good luck
Thank you springtime! I did travel to the US and Colombia after I applied. I will double check my passport. But I believe all my stamps are in English. I have one that's in Arabic when I went to Syria. But that was 8 years ago. You think I should still translate it?

Did you take your exam in the Marriott Chateau Champlain Hotel? How many people were taking the test approximately? over 200?

Wish me luck and let me know when you get your oath :D I am crossing my fingers that I would have mine this summer in July 8)

springtime

Star Member
May 5, 2014
farrous13 said:
Thank you springtime! I did travel to the US and Colombia after I applied. I will double check my passport. But I believe all my stamps are in English. I have one that's in Arabic when I went to Syria. But that was 8 years ago. You think I should still translate it?

Did you take your exam in the Marriott Chateau Champlain Hotel? How many people were taking the test approximately? over 200?

Wish me luck and let me know when you get your oath :D I am crossing my fingers that I would have mine this summer in July 8)
Hey farrous13
all stamps I had in non-English language were related to my trips before coming to Canada, but just to be sure I translated all, you never know.
I had the test in CIC center in downtown Montreal around st.Jacques street ,we were may be around 100 people. the interviewer ( I dont know should I call her judge? or officer? ) was super nice.

I am waiting for oath and I'm dying, All my life I am waiting for something ....I am online all day checking my eCas 1000 times, and this forum 10000 times per day.

good luck to you !

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I will mail all the documents again early next week. I already provided them all the tracking info by mail and fax but they asked me to resubmit. Let's see how it goes after re-submission.

Woodex said:
Chandu007, same scenario happened to my husband's application. It took CIC 1yr to confirmed the receipt of the documents.

You can resend the requested documents or email CIC with details of the receiver, tracking number, and name of the person that received the document.

In my husband case, his application was received under a wrong name instead of Simoen CIC registered the package under Simeon

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats farrous13. Prepare well for the test ;). Good luck.

farrous13 said:

mrbravo

Star Member
Nov 2, 2013
farrous13 said:

Farrous13,

you must translate all the stamps on your passport. How could the agent know that your Syrian stamp is 8 years ago? they wouldn't since it is not in English and they might suspect it is recent. I had translated everything and submitted my CBSA as well when I went for interview. Also bring a letter of employment from all your previous and current employers.

Good luck

Hope311

Mar 3, 2014
Congrats farrous13

A less than two weeks of the new born as i told you

good luck

Hope311

Ratings: +0

Re: MAY 2013 Applications (Citizenship)
« Reply #1144 on: May 02, 2014, 12:46:08 pm »
Reply with quoteQuote
Congratulations farrous13

What a blessed feeling when you have your first kid , Very happy for you and that is why we came to canada to build an easier future for our beloved kids

enjoy the moment and we have a famouse say that newborn kids comes with a gift and your gift will be your test letter soon

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrbravo said:
Farrous13,

you must translate all the stamps on your passport. How could the agent know that your Syrian stamp is 8 years ago? they wouldn't since it is not in English and they might suspect it is recent. I had translated everything and submitted my CBSA as well when I went for interview. Also bring a letter of employment from all your previous and current employers.

Good luck
Right mrbravo. I agree. I will translate them. However, my sis has the same arabic stamps and she was fine. But you never know. Good you brought up this point. How long did the CBSA report take? Will I have time you think? I have the record of employment so that shouldn't be a problem.