Star Member
Jul 31, 2013
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kenyadian said:
Hi guys,

So, good news for me.

Yesterday I got a letter in the mail, dated January 24 asking me to sit for the test on Feb 20th(no change on my ecas though). Very excited and hope that everyone else in this group moves quickly through the process.

Will keep the group posted of any developments. Time to start studying that booklet!

Regards,

Kenyadian!
Update on my eCas now as well. thanks people

firefly16

Dec 19, 2013
Ok so here is the latest. I have sent requests for entry and exit records to both Canada and US Border agencies. I have also sent a whole package of documents to CIC, showing them proof that I have lived in Canada before and after each trip. I have sent credit card statements, letter of employment, etc.

Keeping my fingers crossed that they accept this as proof. If not, then I guess we will be waiting and waiting. Or will have to end the process now, and re-apply a year or two later, once we get the records from the respective agencies.

Wish me luck. I will update you if and when I do hear from CIC

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats kenyadian. Scarborough is moving fast. All applicants in May are either did their exam or are scheduled.

Chandu007, could you please include my transfer date: Jan 09-2014 on the next updated table?

andriy155

Star Member
Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
farrous13 said:
Congrats kenyadian. Scarborough is moving fast. All applicants in May are either did their exam or are scheduled.
Lol, no, definitely not. Not even half is either scheduled or had their exam yet. And it does seems as though some offices are way faster than others.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Are we still talking about applicants who applied in May 2013?

andriy155 said:
Lol, no, definitely not. Not even half is either scheduled or had their exam yet. And it does seems as though some offices are way faster than others.

andriy155

Star Member
Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
farrous13 said:
Are we still talking about applicants who applied in May 2013?
Yes. Why else would I post here?!
I applied in May 2013. My file got transferred in december to Vancouver. Nothing regarding the test yet. See the progress table a few pages back.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
oh Ok! I was mainly talking about Scarborough office. Read my comment again. The last sentence might not have been clear.
What I meant is that most or all applicants (Scarborough local office) on this thread (May 2013) are either scheduled for the test or already attempted the test.
You didn't think I was talking about all applicants. Did you?!! See my timeline I am not even scheduled. loool

andriy155 said:
Yes. Why else would I post here?!
I applied in May 2013. My file got transferred in december to Vancouver. Nothing regarding the test yet. See the progress table a few pages back.

muti

May 28, 2013
Hey I have good new guys and gals. I got a notification from CIC for the citizenship test. Please see my timeline. Thanks

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 25, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 25, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on May 21, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 28, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 24, 2014 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.

andriy155

Star Member
Mar 3, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
farrous13 said:
oh Ok! I was mainly talking about Scarborough office. Read my comment again. The last sentence might not have been clear.
What I meant is that most or all applicants (Scarborough local office) on this thread (May 2013) are either scheduled for the test or already attempted the test.
You didn't think I was talking about all applicants. Did you?!! See my timeline I am not even scheduled. loool
Sorry, my mistake.

jsamiraziz

Aug 20, 2013
muti said:
Hey I have good new guys and gals. I got a notification from CIC for the citizenship test. Please see my timeline. Thanks

1.We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 25, 2013.

2.We sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 25, 2013. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

3.We started processing your application on May 21, 2013.

4.We sent you a notice on January 28, 2014 to appear and write the citizenship test on February 24, 2014 at 7:45 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment.
Excellent news Muti. This thread however is tracking the activities of those who applied in May 2013 rather than processed in May 2013.

jsamiraziz

Aug 20, 2013
I have made the Excel sheet on google docs editable by all. I will not be able to cope with updating it this year. Feel free to update as you see fit.

farrous13

Oct 1, 2013
Montreal
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks jsamiraziz,

can you post the link?

jsamiraziz said:
I have made the Excel sheet on google docs editable by all. I will not be able to cope with updating it this year. Feel free to update as you see fit.