+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAY 2013 Applications (Citizenship)

jsamiraziz

Aug 20, 2013
I made this available at docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akzv3wbw3-m3dGZWMUYzTnFjakktU0lRdkpQVWZzTHc&usp=sharing

Everyone can view and comment.

gta-local

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
jsamiraziz said:
I made this available at docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Akzv3wbw3-m3dGZWMUYzTnFjakktU0lRdkpQVWZzTHc&usp=sharing

Everyone can view and comment.
Nice job. Create a link to the URL.

Simkr

Jul 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Somebody noted on Feb 2013 thread, the disappearance of "received" line might be related to file transfer.

hanisaf

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
I sent my application on May 27. E-cas indicates that the application is received on May 29th and started processing on August 29th.
However, I have not received the letter of acknowledgment yet!
Could it be lost in mail? What should I do? :mad:

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wait until the end of this month and then call the call center if not received. Allow 4 weeks from August 29 for mail delivery. Good luck and welcome to the thread.

hanisaf said:
I sent my application on May 27. E-cas indicates that the application is received on May 29th and started processing on August 29th.
However, I have not received the letter of acknowledgment yet!
Could it be lost in mail? What should I do? :mad:

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This will be interesting as many people are talking about this change. Let us know if you call the call center and find out something. Thanks.

Simkr said:
Somebody noted on Feb 2013 thread, the disappearance of "received" line might be related to file transfer.

hanisaf

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Thanks a lot chandu007,
How important is the AOR? Is it just a print out of what is in the e-cas?
I am wondering whether this variance in sending it has anything to do with the application itself.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Issuing of AOR some what implies that your application is not "incomplete". Otherwise, it's just an acknowledgement letter that comes with the Citizenship study booklet which you can download online.

I will include you in the status table at the next update. Please share with us any new information/update regarding your application.

hanisaf said:
Thanks a lot chandu007,
I am wondering whether this variance in sending it has anything to do with the application itself.

gta-local

Star Member
Aug 10, 2013
hanisaf said:
Thanks a lot chandu007,
AOR is a formal letter that contains your client id, receipt number, number of applications (both adult and child), call center phone number. So, it's not just a print out from e-cas. It comes with the Discover Canada book.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news, hanisaf. You got it as per our expectation. Good luck for rest of the processing. ;)

hanisaf said:
I just received AOR with the discover Canada booklet today :)

Woodex

Sep 19, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
That's exactly what I was wondering. I believe you should start hearing form CIC December 2013. ;) ;) ;) ;)

kalbad20

Sep 27, 2013
Hello everyone,

My application was sent on May 21st and received on May 27th and no updates yet. I share same story that Simkr had but the only difference is that he finally got a notification while I am still waiting!!!

I called CIC many times, at first they kept saying that they were processing applications up until May 16th, then they said may be I want to consider to reapply again and lately they said wait until October 4 for a decision!

Chandue - please update the table with me being unknown.

Not sure what to expect but will try stay positive!