Med's Done....
12-08-2013
Passport Req..
23-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
14-03-2016
LANDED..........
24-03-2016
Thanks sivaram for detailed information regarding the gcms notes .

luckyboy1080

Oct 30, 2013
Natalka86 said:
Here are my GCMS notes as of December 19:
Eligibilty- Passed
Security- BLANK
HIRV (what is it?)- BLANK
Criminality- Passed
Medical- Passed
Org crime- BLANK

Looks like lots of work is done. No notes in security- I guess it is in process.
Any guesses how long it is to wait for PPR at this point? Is my stage similar to other May 2013 Ottawa applicants?

Do you see the due date and officer assigned to do your case on the GCMS note?

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
Natalka86 said:
Here are my GCMS notes as of December 19:
Eligibilty- Passed
Security- BLANK
HIRV (what is it?)- BLANK
Criminality- Passed
Medical- Passed
Org crime- BLANK

Looks like lots of work is done. No notes in security- I guess it is in process.
Any guesses how long it is to wait for PPR at this point? Is my stage similar to other May 2013 Ottawa applicants?
Hello 'Natalka86' - My notes also has nothing next security, infact most of the applicants' has nothing too - i think (even some forum mates said) its confidential information, therefore CIC wont disclose it - we could 'presume' we are passed the security check.

I am not sure either w.r.t. HIRV.

BTW whats the due date mentioned on your notes?

SSR

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys

i have a question about gcms notes.. is the anyone who has PH ASSESSMENT, AND HUMANITARIAN AND COMPASSIONATE ASSESSMENT IN THE ELIGIBILITY SECTION OR ANYWHERE IN THE GCMS NOTES PLEASE ADVICE IF ANYONE DOES, just need some help

thanks

nb2013

Jul 23, 2013
Potential explanation for due date in GCMS

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-bfd-explained-t39705.0.html

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationaspirant said:
I think those who are Provincial nominees pass their Eligibility by default, except Medicals and Criminality. Am I right ?
Well not really but still its easy for pnp applicants to go through eligibility grind.
I have passed the eligibility and never had this none sense in my gcms until recent set of notes. But i am not too worried about it. Still needs the peace of mind if anyone had it or not just wanted to know it

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
I am assuming that they would usually check if the applicant meets the program requirements for eligibility. I was told by my PNP officer that funds in your bank is usually not an issue if your are a nominee, the only thing for you to worry about is your health and other background checks.

james0011

Star Member
May 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
cpp-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
immigrationaspirant said:
I am assuming that they would usually check if the applicant meets the program requirements for eligibility. I was told by my PNP officer that funds in your bank is usually not an issue if your are a nominee, the only thing for you to worry about is your health and other background checks.
That is true. But as always every case is different the bonafides are questioned rarely but they are, i have seen a few like english lang test and so on.
But usually its not the case. Furthermore if you are nominated from inside canada u dnt worry about eligibility

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Thats right, as those who are already in Canada are no 1 working + get more points for adaptability and language. The educational background also adds up to the eligibility points. I think if you pass eligibility and have no criminal record then everything should fall in place.
Any May Applicants received their PPR yet ? I am hoping that in the New Year there will be a whole lot of people getting PPR's.

Natalka86

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
SaiSivaRam said:
BTW whats the due date mentioned on your notes?
There are due dates for eligibility, criminality etc. They are all in July 2014. No final due date for my case found. Same with officers assigned- different codes for each section.

kkingra

Jul 2, 2012
dear seniors does license exams passed has advantage / better chance for nomination for medical healthcare profession like veterinarian noc 3114, Do I have to pass 1 or 2 license exams inorder to convince MPNP for nomination cz in settlement plan 1 they mpnp ask about how many license exams passed or can u start license process in ur home country ? i think if i passed atleast 1 or 2 exams out of 3 , then i can fill some thing in settlement plan 1 in that question.. and i think this may strong / make more chnaces for nomination. i am afraid that nomination is very cometitive and very hard to be nominated for regulated professions especially MEDICAL HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONS like veterinarian my profession. what do u think about my thinking about this. please share ur views. thanks