Credit card was charged: July 30, 2013
AOR from CIO-NS: August 20, 2013
Medical Received: August 23, 2013
E-cas - Medical has been received : September 9, 2013
E-cas - In Process: November 20, 2013
RPRF: Dec 1, 2013

knatividad14

Aug 22, 2013
What is "RPRF"? My husband where asked to submit RCMP criminal record aside from the FBI & NBI clearance he provided..Does anyone here knows how long is the waiting time after submitting that additional docs?Until now our application (online) status is still "medical received" . we're running out of patience...hehehe

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
knatividad14 said:
What is "RPRF"? My husband where asked to submit RCMP criminal record aside from the FBI & NBI clearance he provided..Does anyone here knows how long is the waiting time after submitting that additional docs?Until now our application (online) status is still "medical received" . we're running out of patience...hehehe
RPRF = Right to Permanent Residence Fee. If he has provided the required documents then they should start processing it a week after it was received. If it has been over a week then wait till the New Year. Once it has been set to "In Process", within a week you will be asked to submit your RPRF fee. The real waiting time begins after "In Process" stage. Usually anywhere between a month to three.

q23li

May 25, 2013
Yes, we have the same status, mine went in progress on Oct 9th. As security is confidential, so it'll always show as blank. HIRV, don't worry about this one.

Natalka86 said:
Here are my GCMS notes as of December 19:
Eligibilty- Passed
Security- BLANK
HIRV (what is it?)- BLANK
Criminality- Passed
Medical- Passed
Org crime- BLANK

Looks like lots of work is done. No notes in security- I guess it is in process.
Any guesses how long it is to wait for PPR at this point? Is my stage similar to other May 2013 Ottawa applicants?

q23li

May 25, 2013
Just wondering what it says in the notes section in your GCMS?

Natalka86 said:
Here are my GCMS notes as of December 19:
Eligibilty- Passed
Security- BLANK
HIRV (what is it?)- BLANK
Criminality- Passed
Medical- Passed
Org crime- BLANK

Looks like lots of work is done. No notes in security- I guess it is in process.
Any guesses how long it is to wait for PPR at this point? Is my stage similar to other May 2013 Ottawa applicants?

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
Natalka86 said:
Nothing much. Visa office requested, details of Nomination Certificate, and RRPR fee request- the latest one.
Did they E:mail you that they needed the certificate ? Doesn't the Nomination certificate have an expiry date ?

knatividad14

Aug 22, 2013
1. My husband were asked to provide RCMP, What is the purpose of Royal Canadian Mounted Police?

2. If you have received a Confirmation for Permanent residence, Does that mean your on the process of Passport request & VISA?

Natalka86

Star Member
Jul 1, 2013
knatividad14, CoPR= passport request for people who do not need visas to enter Canada. Basically, German citizen will receive just CoPR and will go to land with it, while Indian national will have to send passport and land presenting visa stamped.

andresfok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
Med's Request
17-09-2013
Med's Done....
4-10-2013
Interview........
IN Process: 4-12-2013
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
Hello,

Please update my TL.

In process since Dec 4th 2013

RPRF Dec 30th 2013. I paid it without getting the email.

Thanks

AN

immigrationaspirant

Oct 29, 2013
knatividad14 said:
1. My husband were asked to provide RCMP, What is the purpose of Royal Canadian Mounted Police?

2. If you have received a Confirmation for Permanent residence, Does that mean your on the process of Passport request & VISA?
If you have lived in Canada or any country for more than 6 months you have to produce PC of that country. I have been in Canada for the past 4.5 years so I submitted a Police Certificate from RCMP and one from my home country. You can obtain a PC from RCMP within 2 weeks, they are pretty efficient. I got mine within a week.

By confirmation of PR, do you mean AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) ? Yes and No. I believe if you do not have any serious medical condition, not committed any crime, you are not on any agency's radar, then you pare pretty likely to get your PR visa.

knatividad14

Aug 22, 2013
immigrationaspirant said:
If you have lived in Canada or any country for more than 6 months you have to produce PC of that country. I have been in Canada for the past 4.5 years so I submitted a Police Certificate from RCMP and one from my home country. You can obtain a PC from RCMP within 2 weeks, they are pretty efficient. I got mine within a week.

By confirmation of PR, do you mean AOR (Acknowledgement of Receipt) ? Yes and No. I believe if you do not have any serious medical condition, not committed any crime, you are not on any agency's radar, then you pare pretty likely to get your PR visa.
My husband already submitted a Police clearance,aside from the fbi & nbi submitted to them....If police clearance can be obtain from RCMP, why are they asking for another RCMP criminal record?

andresfok

Star Member
Jul 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
13-09-2013
Med's Request
17-09-2013
Med's Done....
4-10-2013
Interview........
IN Process: 4-12-2013
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
In Canada
I have read that if you live in Canada for more than 6 months is not necessary to submit the police check as the CIC is able to obtain it.

Regards,

AN

knatividad14

Aug 22, 2013
Please enlighten us......

My husband received an email from CIC (below is the email)... Is Police Clearance & RCMP criminal record are the same?!?! My husband has his PC already which he obtain also from RCMP were so confused.

"This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for the processing of your application to continue, the following document(s) are required:

Police Certificate: From each country/state where the residence period has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide an original police clearance certificate. Please provide an original police clearance certificate from Philippines, Saudi Arabia and USA. This must be received at this office by: 02/04/2014

RCMP Criminal Record Check: If your residence period in Canada has been six months or longer since the age of 18, provide a certified criminal record check You must provide a certified RCMP criminal record check based on fingerprints. Please check the CIC website (Obtaining Police Certificates) and refer to RCMP certificates in Canada for details on obtaining a RCMP Criminal Record Check.