June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Nov 2012 (From GCMS notes)
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Sept 03, 2013 (ECAS 2nd line for Medicals Received Sept 30, 2013)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
In Canada since Jan 2010 on Study/Work Permit
Guys, I have received my Medical Request today and I will be doing my medicals next week. 2nd line did not appear in the E-CAS ...probably will be updated on Tuesday.

There is one confusion from the email that I received from CIC regarding the Criminal record check.........Although, I had supplied the Police Certificate along with the application.......now they want finger printing..........
I am confused by the following statement:

Fingerprint results (RCMP) for your spouse and yourself
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

RCMP is for Canada and the link provided refers to FBI, United States.

I have asked for clarification but I still believe that RCMP from Canada will be enough.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
saini84 said:
Guys, I have received my Medical Request today and I will be doing my medicals next week. 2nd line did not appear in the E-CAS ...probably will be updated on Tuesday.

There is one confusion from the email that I received from CIC regarding the Criminal record check.........Although, I had supplied the Police Certificate along with the application.......now they want finger printing..........

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/north-america/united-states.asp

I have asked for clarification but I still believe that RCMP from Canada will be enough.
Congrats Mate!!!! :)

I told you that you are very fortunate to have received such requests.
Patience did help, didn't it?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
saini84 said:

RCMP (north American) will be enough. :)

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
saini84 said:

+1 for your confidence.

tkRPR

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news saini84.

Hope everyone from May/June FSW2 applicants can wait and see more positively now

tkRPR

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jayson said:
Congrats Mate!!!! :)

I told you that you are very fortunate to have received such requests.
Patience did help, didn't it?
Yes Saini84 had good luck
Jayson you can also expect because your's is April and mine is May 29.
Let's hope

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
tkRPR said:
Yes Saini84 had good luck
Jayson you can also expect because your's is April and mine is May 29.
Let's hope
TKRPR, The process itself is Sketchy and Unfair. :)

tkRPR

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jayson said:
TKRPR, The process itself is Sketchy and Unfair. :)
At least i heard one FSW2 May applicants picked up... Means sooner or later some others should join the list.
After a long time i see FSW2 2013 applicants moving here from CPP Ottawa.
As you said before Patience did help.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
tkRPR said:
At least i heard one FSW2 May applicants picked up... Means sooner or later some others should join the list.
After a long time i see FSW2 2013 applicants moving here from CPP Ottawa.
As you said before Patience did help.
:) How's your experience so far?
Did you apply on your own or through a representative?

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
Applying on our own and via representative does not make any difference.

I applied on my own ...... and kept updating the file with any change in address, status etc.........
rest all is luck.......

Some get criminal checks some not......like I have to undergo FBI stuff too now......coz there are 5 people with the same name and same DOB and one of them is convicted with one criminal offence........I have received +ve results from RCMP today (electronic fingerprinting)......have to wait for 4 weeks for FBI clearance......

So all these little little things keep on differentiating the applications and hence, affecting the timelines.........After a certain period of time, do apply for GCMS notes during the course of application and take action accordingly ........
In this past year, I had applied for these notes twice ...............so do not worry dear ..........

hope for the best always .........I have experienced a lot whether it was OWP for my spouse or my PR application.......Patience always pays

Good luck buddy.....

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
saini84 said:

I applied on my own ...... and kept updating the file with any change in address, status etc.........
rest all is luck.......

Some get criminal checks some not......like I have to undergo FBI stuff too now......coz there are 5 people with the same name and same DOB and one of them is convicted with one criminal offence........I have received +ve results from RCMP today (electronic fingerprinting)......have to wait for 4 weeks for FBI clearance......

So all these little little things keep on differentiating the applications and hence, affecting the timelines.........After a certain period of time, do apply for GCMS notes during the course of application and take action accordingly ........
In this past year, I had applied for these notes twice ...............so do not worry dear ..........

hope for the best always .........I have experienced a lot whether it was OWP for my spouse or my PR application.......Patience always pays

Good luck buddy.....
I was just trying to get more information from Mr. TKRPR. Nothing personal or offensive.

I send an email to Ottawa every other month but they wouldn't be straight forward with replies. Just annoying copy-paste games. LOL
Applied for GCMS notes 3 weeks ago, waiting to get that. Next week would be a shorter one, so no idea about when could I expect to receive those.

Recently, a lot of people have complained about their consultant's, reps, etc. Insane peeps!!

Luck is the name of this game! Indeed! Slot Machine is more accommodating than this system. :)

Why FBI checks are needed?? Osama bin Laden was captured alive I guess and murdered after. He was the biggest threat to North America, init??? :p

Why would a criminal be interested to migrate to another country?? I am curious!!

Why didn't they ask people to go through RCMP and FBI checks before issuing student visas or work permit? Were they not a threat then? Just wondering!!!!!!

Oh my good friend! I hope you get your PR before Halloween and do party loud.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
saini84 said:

rest all is luck.......

Good luck buddy.....
Waiting for my present from Patience with patience. :)

tkRPR

Star Member
Sep 16, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jayson said:
Waiting for my present from Patience with patience. :)
OK, Yes i had my representative I choose because i am busy at work and new to Canada. I know there is no difference if we go with representative or not
Yes I too surprise that some applicants get movement and some are not.
As like Jayson, I also asked twice through email and got same in-process response.
Through this Forums i came to know more than my representative. So i also asked GCMS 3 weeks back.
Yes, I too believe Luck.
At least some happiness that an applicant with my time line got medical, let's hope

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
tkRPR said:
OK, Yes i had my representative I choose because i am busy at work and new to Canada. I know there is no difference if we go with representative or not
Yes I too surprise that some applicants get movement and some are not.
As like Jayson, I also asked twice through email and got same in-process response.
Through this Forums i came to know more than my representative. So i also asked GCMS 3 weeks back.
Yes, I too believe Luck.
At least some happiness that an applicant with my time line got medical, let's hope
Sharp brains think alike.
Wish the process was transparent with proper communication.
What are the plans for the long weekend?

saini84

Jun 26, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
2172 - Business Analyst
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2012
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
June 06, 2012 (PER)
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Aug 30, 2013
Med's Done....
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
10/10/2013
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 01, 2013
LANDED..........
Jayson said:
I was just trying to get more information from Mr. TKRPR. Nothing personal or offensive.

I send an email to Ottawa every other month but they wouldn't be straight forward with replies. Just annoying copy-paste games. LOL
Applied for GCMS notes 3 weeks ago, waiting to get that. Next week would be a shorter one, so no idea about when could I expect to receive those.

Recently, a lot of people have complained about their consultant's, reps, etc. Insane peeps!!

Luck is the name of this game! Indeed! Slot Machine is more accommodating than this system. :)

Why FBI checks are needed?? Osama bin Laden was captured alive I guess and murdered after. He was the biggest threat to North America, init??? :p

Why would a criminal be interested to migrate to another country?? I am curious!!

Why didn't they ask people to go through RCMP and FBI checks before issuing student visas or work permit? Were they not a threat then? Just wondering!!!!!!

Oh my good friend! I hope you get your PR before Halloween and do party loud.
They ask FBI checks for some people who had lived in United states.......this doesnt applies to anyone (may be due to my common name)........ I lived approx five months there....and hence, received the request.

Regarding my PR, I think I may get it by November ........

And regarding processing the application, I do not know the criteria how they take it......same applies for WP etc......I have seen FOUR May 2012 applicants who received their PR in March this year......They had same NOC and experience and conditions like me .........the only difference was ...their files moved to CPP- Ottawa in July......
Mine moved in November (from GCMS notes)..........

This made a difference and this strike has complicated things...........