WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
lehaju said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

DECISION MADE

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Congrats! Now a family of that size... THAT'S what Canada needs (and why we have immigration). In that case I would have assumed Manila as well. :p

Congrats to mattrox10 too!

NestleAducal

Jan 15, 2013
:) got an email from CEM, asking for remedical and some additional requiremnets along with hos passport!! :)
I hope this will be smooth after submission of requirements. :)

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
NestleAducal said:
:) got an email from CEM, asking for remedical and some additional requiremnets along with hos passport!! :)
I hope this will be smooth after submission of requirements. :)
Hey that's great! Congratulations. I think the fact they asked for a remedical means you're likely to be approved. I hope they ask us for one too!

peggyfran

May 16, 2012
I have a problem and not sure where to post, but if I did it in the wrong place if someone could move it, that would be great!
I applied in May 2012 to sponsor my husband for PR. We moved to Prince Edward Island on July 26. He left me in December for another woman. I withdrew my sponsorship and got confirmation.
Now I find I cannot support myself and two daughters with the economy here. Jobs are really hard to find. I want to return to the US, but must go before July 26th or my alien registration card will expire.
My question is this: What are his chances of getting a work permit to stay here and how long with that application take? He is really being mean and basically making my life miserable. The best case scenario is that I return and he has to return also (as much as I never want to see him again, the girls need their father). Any ideas or experience in this area? Any help would be really great. Thanks!

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
peggyfran said:
I have a problem and not sure where to post, but if I did it in the wrong place if someone could move it, that would be great!
I applied in May 2012 to sponsor my husband for PR. We moved to Prince Edward Island on July 26. He left me in December for another woman. I withdrew my sponsorship and got confirmation.
Now I find I cannot support myself and two daughters with the economy here. Jobs are really hard to find. I want to return to the US, but must go before July 26th or my alien registration card will expire.
My question is this: What are his chances of getting a work permit to stay here and how long with that application take? He is really being mean and basically making my life miserable. The best case scenario is that I return and he has to return also (as much as I never want to see him again, the girls need their father). Any ideas or experience in this area? Any help would be really great. Thanks!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/work/

Not sure if you checked the CIC website but here is a link to that info.

Just my opinion but I think his problems should now be the problems of his new girlfriend not yours.

mattrox10

Star Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-05-2012
Doc's Request.
04-06-2012
AOR Received.
25-07-2012
File Transfer...
08-08-2012
Med's Done....
07-04-2012
Passport Req..
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2013
Officially became a permanent resident today. Crossed the boarder with no problems at 1:00. :) :) :) The craziness is over.
All the best to the rest of you. I hope everything goes smoothly and quickly

truesmile

Champion Member
Jun 7, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2012
AOR Received.
18-07-2012
File Transfer...
24-07-2012
Med's Done....
18-05-2012
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
05-12-2012
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2013
LANDED..........
02-02-2013
peggyfran said:

. . . Any ideas or experience in this area? Any help would be really great. Thanks!
No experience in your particular niche of "woe". What do "you" want to do? How did you choose PEI? Would you consider another province of greater opportunity? Lots of companies are now "near-shoring", that is moving areas of their business that CAN be moved to Nova Scotia for example. Could/would you work in a 'call centre'?

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
mattrox10 said:
Officially became a permanent resident today. Crossed the boarder with no problems at 1:00. :) :) :) The craziness is over.
Finally! Congratulations :D

peggyfran

May 16, 2012
Thanks for the thoughts, my older daughter wants to get into an art school, and the high school here doesn't have the curriculum to support that. I would have to drive her an hour to get art lessons and work on her portfolio. Not even sure that would be enough. We moved here to start a farm as a family and raise chickens and goats. He would work once he got his pr and I would sub in the schools until we got going. That all changed, and now I live in a beautiful island that with my challenges, makes a better vacation spot than a home. By returning to the states, we will be near family and my two older step children who are a great support for my daughters. Life does throw curve balls, as all of us here on the forum know all too well.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
It makes sense to be around family, for a support network for you and your daughters. But if it's HIS family, can you see a point in time that it would become a little awkward? It seems that in this point in time you would want something familiar, but moving backwards might not be the best step for you. Life is saying move on, this is your opportunity to do something completely new.

docAJ

Jan 30, 2013
Thanks to fookin New Delhi embassy which almost love marriage relationship......just let me know guys wheb can I sue the embassy when its already 6 months that they had my wife's passport..sept 25the embassy recieved the passport n till dat there is no contact from embassy.....what r they doing with the passport....taking it in their ass one on one....each and every documentprovided to them on time still why they can't understand that its not just a file....its lyf...its feeling...its relation.....Wish God give them punishment same as of this by separating them from their partners....a
Atleast put proper info at ecas....that whats whats going on with case

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
docAJ said:
Thanks to fookin New Delhi embassy which almost love marriage relationship......just let me know guys wheb can I sue the embassy when its already 6 months that they had my wife's passport..sept 25the embassy recieved the passport n till dat there is no contact from embassy.....what r they doing with the passport....taking it in their ass one on one....each and every documentprovided to them on time still why they can't understand that its not just a file....its lyf...its feeling...its relation.....Wish God give them punishment same as of this by separating them from their partners....a
Atleast put proper info at ecas....that whats whats going on with case
Welcome to the club.

lehaju

Sep 18, 2012
mattrox10 said:
Great news!! All the best.

bonitanita

Feb 8, 2012
St. John's
Category........
Visa Office......
LONDON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2012 rcvd 2 May 2012
Doc's Request.
04-12-2012 sent to High Commission on 21-12-2012
AOR Received.
NA
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
25/07/2012
Med's Done....
28 March 2012
Passport Req..
Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Issued: 14/01/2013 Rcvd: 24/01/2013
Congrats to everyone who has had good news.

It's great to hear.

Just so you're all aware, I am still maintaining the spreadsheet. However, people haven't been sending me private messages with updates even though it says "Please PM for updating the ss"

If you PM me, I get an email and it's much easier to update rather than filtering through every single conversation.

Thanks in advance!