Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
cgagnon said:
get him to try this "Also, if anyone is looking for a shortcut, after dialling the call centre number, I keyed in 1,2,1,2,1,0 to be connected to an agent without having to listen to all the long-winded "
Oh that's a good one! I'm so sick of hearing their lecture about my behaviour :-X

CanadianJeepGuy

Champion Member
Jun 24, 2012
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
N/A
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-05-2012; "In Process" 26-04-2013
Doc's Request.
docs and pics resent 04-09-2012
AOR Received.
16-08-2012 (Unofficial. Received email missing docs)
File Transfer...
09-10-2012
Med's Request
April 14th 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 2011; re-med May 06 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
May 06 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 27 2013
LANDED..........
June 15th 2013
Late getting online today. Been a busy day.
My file was transferred to Ottawa for processing. Now missing 2 forms and my wife's passport photos. LOL. Luckily I have all digital copies and that is just an easy reprint. For the photos i will have to wait for her to get them redone. So I am sidelined.
I was still issued a client # and case #. I didn't think they did that for incomplete files.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
CanadianJeepGuy said:
My file was transferred to Ottawa for processing. Now missing 2 forms and my wife's passport photos. LOL. Luckily I have all digital copies and that is just an easy reprint. For the photos i will have to wait for her to get them redone. So I am sidelined.
I was still issued a client # and case #. I didn't think they did that for incomplete files.
You might be able to get her to email a professional photo to you and have it printed here. That is, if she can find a good photography place that is wiling to think for themselves. We had a horrible time getting photos done in the right size because they ran them through this program that had an automated size for Canadian Visa that wasn't correct for our type of visa.

Phulvir

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can anybody please tell me how many days we get to submit the passport after getting the PPR ......and what if it gets delayed due to some reason .....??

Phulvir

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:) ......Today i straightaway got the PPR email from my agent in Canada ......They have forwarded me a neatly written cover letter to be sent along with the passport to New Delhi .......I was waiting for AOR & Sponsor approval but to get a PPR is like a dream coming true ......so excited to be with my sweetheart once more ......All the best to all of you who are still waiting......I wish i could make it happen for you today ........

rahulchd

May 15, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 May 2012
AOR Received.
14 Aug 2012
File Transfer...
20 Aug 2012
Interview........
Telephonic Interview 10 Oct 2012
Passport Req..
11 Sep 2012, Passport recd by New Delhi on 17 Sep 2012
VISA ISSUED...
In Process: 11 Oct 2012, Decision Made: 30 November 2012
LANDED..........
10 Dec 2012, Destination: Edmonton, Alberta
Phulvir said:
:) ......Today i straightaway got the PPR email from my agent in Canada ......They have forwarded me a neatly written cover letter to be sent along with the passport to New Delhi .......I was waiting for AOR & Sponsor approval but to get a PPR is like a dream coming true ......so excited to be with my sweetheart once more ......All the best to all of you who are still waiting......I wish i could make it happen for you today ........
wow! amazing!!
can u pls tell what kind of letter they need from you with passport?

canada_boi

May 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 27, 2012 App. Rcvd.......: April 30, 2012
File Transfer...
Aug 8, 2012
Med's Done....
Feb 2012
Passport Req..
Nov 28, 2012
Hi Bonita,
Will it be much nicer if you will add destination on our spreadsheet? Like which part of Canada we are heading? Just a suggestion :D :D

Phulvir

May 25, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have 3 doubts regarding my PPR ......1) I am the principle applicant and my name is not mentioned anywhere on the PPR letter , it is directed to my Sponsor only .....2) I am unable to view anything on ECAS using the information in the PPR letter ......3) The UCI number given in letter is a plain 8 digit number without any hyphen(-) .......can anybody please throw some light on any of the above points .....

siddi

Jun 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardtowait said:
Hi Siddi: Did you check your ecas yet ? Do you see anything there ?
Status on the eCAS system is "Application Received", it hasn't changed since the time I was able to login to eCAS system (a few days after AOR). I got fed up with seeing the same (these) words from that time :(

siddi

Jun 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phulvir said:
Congrats... good for you... and thanx for the wishes.
I think your agent might have received the AOR and/or Sponsorship Approval letters, but did not forward to you or your sponsor.

siddi

Jun 1, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Steph C said:
Me too Siddi, I called yesterday and my file has been open for over 2 weeks now and no decision. Received April 30. I'm totally eligible for sponsorship. ??? I don't know what's taking so long. :'(
I empathize with you, but we can't do anything other than being patient, we'll definitely hear good news whenever it is destined. I never knew that this process would be one of the toughest tests of patience.

KJG

Champion Member
Jun 4, 2012
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 28, 2012
AOR Received.
June 14, 2012
File Transfer...
June 20, 2012
Med's Done....
Jan 3, 2012
Interview........
Oct 4, 2012 9:00am
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 4, 2012
LANDED..........
Nov 9, 2012
CanadianJeepGuy said:
yes some agents do and when you send in the missing info your file will be updated very fast so that is good news at least!

sariss

Jan 18, 2011
Collingwood Ontario Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 13, 2012
AOR Received.
August 22, 2012
File Transfer...
August 22, 2012
Med's Done....
April 4, 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 29, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
December 10, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
peggyfran said:
One of the few in May who has not heard anything yet...... trying to keep a positive outlook......
Sigh, you aren't alone...

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Phulvir said:
I have 3 doubts regarding my PPR ......1) I am the principle applicant and my name is not mentioned anywhere on the PPR letter , it is directed to my Sponsor only .....2) I am unable to view anything on ECAS using the information in the PPR letter ......3) The UCI number given in letter is a plain 8 digit number without any hyphen(-) .......can anybody please throw some light on any of the above points .....
My client ID is also an 8 digit number, no hyphen. I am the Sponsor. I don't know if there's a different client ID for the principal applicant?
Just a thought, maybe they want your Sponsor's passport, since you got the request so quickly with no AOR or Sponsorship approval yet.