+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
umair81 said:
hmmm.. i havenot had 2nd aor yet so dont know exactly what do they send in it :)

here is what i got from CHC London when i asked them about my status.

"
Thank you for your email.

You recently received a letter from CUI Sydney asking you to submit your application and supporting documents to our office in London, UK.

The file number provided in the letter was issued by CUI Sydney who creates a file in their system in order to assess your eligibility to apply for immigration. Once CUI Sydney has made this determination, their file is withdrawn from their system and a letter is sent to the applicant advising them of their eligibility to apply for immigration. The file number issued by CUI Sydney is not valid to view the progress of your application as your file will no longer be handled by CUI Sydney but by the immigration office where you were instructed to send your application.

Once you submit your application and supporting documents to our office in London, UK, you will receive a new file number which you will be able to use in e-CAS to view the status of your application in process at our office.

We apologise for the confusion this may cause.

Your application is waiting to be assessed by an immigration officer and your file number is BXXXXXXXXX.
No further action is required by you at this time. Our office will contact the applicant when further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

"
hi

thx for this reply. what is ur ecas status and what you wrote in your email to chc london

thx

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
I think no need of worry, at the time of Visa they will also demand latest Police Certificates.

faisal892 said:
Hi all,

London CHC will receive my full application tomorrow. However, my police character certificate from one of the city has become more than three months old. There is no mention of date of expiry on that police character certificate. Will CHC accept it or should I get new certificates and send it to CHC?

Please advise.

Faisal

T

Tegnus

umair81 said:
Your application is waiting to be assessed by an immigration officer and your file number is BXXXXXXXXX.
No further action is required by you at this time. Our office will contact the applicant when further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.
It seems like you have 2nd AOR, because they acknowledge that application is received and put it in queue.

You might receive you AOR soon. :)

U

umair81

Tegnus said:
It seems like you have 2nd AOR, because they acknowledge that application is received and put it in queue.

You might receive you AOR soon. :)
Thanks Tegnus :). now i am much relieved

U

umair81

pittabread said:
hi

thx for this reply. what is ur ecas status and what you wrote in your email to chc london

thx
my ecas shows in process and
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
and i wrote London office that i cannot see my ecas . this was like 15 days ago when ecas wasnot available

brabus_

Star Member
Aug 6, 2010
umair81 said:
my ecas shows in process and
We received your application for permanent residence on May 31, 2010.

Your application and supporting documents were received by the London England office. They are pending review.

and i wrote London office that i cannot see my ecas . this was like 15 days ago when ecas wasnot available
umair81, do you see your ECAS status by old number or new number, or both?

id4deepak

Aug 21, 2010
Chicago
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends , I need some help with documentation to send my documents to buffalo office .
Currently I am approaching 120 days of deadline to send my documents to VO Buffalo. I am resident in US on work visa and had a new born this Jan and the PCC from India wont be given until close to my deadline date. Shall i send the documents I have as of now to VO and then send the documents for new born and PCC for India later? If yes, Do i need to wait to get File number/2nd AOR for Buffalo VO before i send any additional documentation or can i send it soon after sending my first application package.Seniors Please advice and thanks in advance!!
:)

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Please read OP6 manual carefully. You should send your additional documents ASAP after sending your complete application.

id4deepak said:
Friends , I need some help with documentation to send my documents to buffalo office .
Currently I am approaching 120 days of deadline to send my documents to VO Buffalo. I am resident in US on work visa and had a new born this Jan and the PCC from India wont be given until close to my deadline date. Shall i send the documents I have as of now to VO and then send the documents for new born and PCC for India later? If yes, Do i need to wait to get File number/2nd AOR for Buffalo VO before i send any additional documentation or can i send it soon after sending my first application package.Seniors Please advice and thanks in advance!!

U

umair81

brabus_ said:
umair81, do you see your ECAS status by old number or new number, or both?

For now i can access ecas using old No. Not the newone

U

umair81

id4deepak said:
I am not sure about newborn's documents. i think u should include them with ur full docs.

about police certificate i can confirm u 101% from my exp that u can send it latter. u have to include a cover letter stating the reason . and just have to let them know that PCC is forthcoming and they will wait for it.

how i knew it ..hmm well i applied for PCC and got it. but i had to apply at the same time for study visa to Canada and immigration Canada.
i asked Islamabad CHC what should i do as both processes required PCC. Islamabad CHC told me that i should include a letter stating reason and let them know that PCC is forthcoming and London or any other visa office will wait for it.. hope it helps :)

CHEERSSSS :)

id4deepak

Aug 21, 2010
Chicago
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Umari and bilaltaj for your response.. for new born it takes 2 months to get passport in US (it is still under process) and PCC I will send it later as per your suggestion.. but do i need to wait for 2nd AOR before sending any additional doc? some where i read that don't send any additional doc unless you are issued a file number from VO.So i was little confused ::)

fogo

May 30, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May05,10
Doc's Request.
Oct 19,10
AOR Received.
1st : Oct19,10 2nd: 09-06-11
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
Jan12,10
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Interview........
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Hi!

I just wanted to inform you that I have received PPR today!

God bless you all!

Heartiest Congrates,,, Tegnus,,whish u properious life in canada with all ur desires,,,,

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
COULD ANYONE PLEASE INFORM ME HOW AND WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR "FILE TRANSFER DATE."

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File is usually trasferred from CIO to VO immediately after positive assesment in CIO - this data reflects in eCAS when your status turns into RBVO -

muk said:
COULD ANYONE PLEASE INFORM ME WHO AND WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR "FILE TRANSFER DATE."

U

umair81

id4deepak said:
Thanks Umari and bilaltaj for your response.. for new born it takes 2 months to get passport in US (it is still under process) and PCC I will send it later as per your suggestion.. but do i need to wait for 2nd AOR before sending any additional doc? some where i read that don't send any additional doc unless you are issued a file number from VO.So i was little confused ::)
Yaar send whatever u can with full docs.
cover letter for delayed PCC and that u will send it ASAP.
fill details about ur baby in new forms , include fees etc.. birth certificates if available.. or any document which proves his/her birth, and any letter that states that you have filed for his/her PP.

plz do include cover letter explaining what your situation is. and details.

dont have to wait for 2nd aor. send docs as you get them. dont wait to make them into one package, u should write urgent update on ur package. and include your AOR No. and UCI and include a cover letter again what that particular pacakege contains and why. do give reference to ur original app..

all will be fine.

cheers :)