Doc's Request.
21st October 2010
AOR Received.
21st October 2010
File Transfer...
16th February 2011
Dear Tegnus & Awoderu

Thanks for your replies Guys....

We are a family of three. Myself, spouse and an infant. So I guess I have to pay RPRF of 490 + 490 = 980 CAD in the favour of Receiver General for Canada with my full documents to London VO.

But then I may have problems in getting this money refunded in the case of rejection because I would be sending the Bank Draft from Dubai banks and you cannot even verify if the Bank draft is encashed by the Receiver General of Canada. Basically, I don't want to give the money at this stage.

How about other London VO applicants? Did you guys send any bank draft OR fees to LOndon VO with full documents?

Regards

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
DubaiCoolGuy said:
Dear Tegnus & Awoderu

We are a family of three. Myself, spouse and an infant. So I guess I have to pay RPRF of 490 + 490 = 980 CAD in the favour of Receiver General for Canada with my full documents to London VO.

But then I may have problems in getting this money refunded in the case of rejection because I would be sending the Bank Draft from Dubai banks and you cannot even verify if the Bank draft is encashed by the Receiver General of Canada. Basically, I don't want to give the money at this stage.

How about other London VO applicants? Did you guys send any bank draft OR fees to LOndon VO with full documents?

Regards
The best bet is to Wait for the PPR that way you already have assurance that rejection is impossible.

T

Tegnus

DubaiCoolGuy said:
If your Visa Office doesn't say it's mandatory then you can wait for request and send RPRF then.

It's usually not a mandatory to send RPRF with documents.

jhonjjj

Jan 23, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2010
Doc's Request.
21-10-2010
AOR Received.
27-06-2011
IELTS Request
L 7.0, R 7.5, W 6.5, S 6.5
File Transfer...
04-02-2011
Awoderu -> Please update my details:

Category:FSW1
NOC:4131
Docs to CIO:31st May'10
DD Encashed :19th Aug'10
1st AOR:21st Oct'10
Docs to VO:4th Feb'11
Visa office:London
2nd AOR: Waiting
ECAS: In Process (which is incorrect I believe)

Cheers!!

kenzo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
haral said:
yup - you cant miss your 120 day deadline under any circumstances. so your best shot is to send the complete app to visa office within 120 day deadline - take IELTS again and pray visa office dont open your app before your update reaches them... which i believe will happen since they are taking lots of time these days to send AOR... but your TRF should reach them in one month after your app submission...
i have 3 ielts results with same score which one i have to send

thx alot Mr.haral

god bless u

muk

Oct 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Passport Req..
Aug 22 2012 Submitted: Sep 02 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Sep 10 2012 Received: Sep 24 2012
DubaiCoolGuy said:
Dear Tegnus/Other Senior members OR London VO applicants

I am 7th May 2010 Applicant and received my 1st AOR on 21st October. I will be sending my full documents to London Visa office by next week. As you know all of us have already paid 550 CAD per applicant to CIO with our initial application. Now my question is

Do we need to pay any fees(Processing OR RPRF) to the London Visa office with our full documents?

Dear London VO applicants

Did you submit any fee when you sent your full documents to London Visa Office?

Regards
You do not need to pay at this moment. Do so when you will be asked to pay.

Awoderu A.A

Jul 22, 2010
Ikorodu Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
ACCRA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-MAY-2010
Doc's Request.
29-OCT-2010
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
29-10-2010
IELTS Request
29-10-2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 3-MARCH-2012
Med's Request
6-MARCH-2012
kenzo said:

thx alot Mr.haral

god bless u
Send that which would give you the highest possible points and is also within the time range specified by the VO

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
do you have same overall bands or even the bands achieved in individual modules like speaking, listening, writing, reading are same too in your 3 IELTS results? if not than send the one with best band in speaking.......do you meet 67 points?

kenzo said:

thx alot Mr.haral

god bless u

kenzo

Star Member
Apr 4, 2010
haral said:
do you have same overall bands or even the bands achieved in individual modules like speaking, listening, writing, reading are same too in your 3 IELTS results? if not than send the one with best band in speaking.......do you meet 67 points?
with current results i earn 62

T

Tegnus

kenzo said:
with current results i earn 62
I'm sorry to say that, but then you have about 100% chance being rejected, because you need at lease 67 points.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
DubaiCoolGuy said:
Dear Tegnus & Awoderu

Regards
Hi Dubaicoolguy,

When you are submitting the full documents to London Office, you don't need to pay RPRF. You need to pay application fees for your family members (if you had not paid at the initial stage).

If you get the bank draft from Al Fardan Exchange, they are able to trace out when it is encashed and same has been done by me earlier.

RPRF can be paid at later stage at the time of medical.

I have recently submitted full documents to London Office without RPRF.

All the best....

Regards
Cool

worrie-ds

Feb 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-May-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Oct.-2010
AOR Received.
11-Feb.-2011
IELTS Request
submitted together with the full documents
hi!!please add me on..cic in Nova scotia received my docs may 5,2010..got acknowledgement receipt oct.18,2010...long way to go...good luck to all of us!!!

U

umair81

pittabread said:
buddy new file no means 2nd aor, what else you get in 2nd AOR??
hmmm.. i havenot had 2nd aor yet so dont know exactly what do they send in it :)

here is what i got from CHC London when i asked them about my status.

"
Thank you for your email.

You recently received a letter from CUI Sydney asking you to submit your application and supporting documents to our office in London, UK.

The file number provided in the letter was issued by CUI Sydney who creates a file in their system in order to assess your eligibility to apply for immigration. Once CUI Sydney has made this determination, their file is withdrawn from their system and a letter is sent to the applicant advising them of their eligibility to apply for immigration. The file number issued by CUI Sydney is not valid to view the progress of your application as your file will no longer be handled by CUI Sydney but by the immigration office where you were instructed to send your application.

Once you submit your application and supporting documents to our office in London, UK, you will receive a new file number which you will be able to use in e-CAS to view the status of your application in process at our office.

We apologise for the confusion this may cause.

Your application is waiting to be assessed by an immigration officer and your file number is BXXXXXXXXX.
No further action is required by you at this time. Our office will contact the applicant when further information is required. Immigration decisions and information requests are sent by post to the mailing address provided in the application.

"

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
My suggestion is that send all documents with in 120 days time limit and also mention in letter that you are applying again for IELTS. Visa officer will wait your's IELTS result and did not open your file. Please read OP 6 carefully, i think there is mention before decision VO will consider all documents. However, seniors are also there for suggestion.

kenzo said:
hi all
i sent my Application to CIO on 6 may
i recieved 1st AOR on 14 Oct
i didn't get the needed score in IELTS
i have to send the update to London tomorow

waht can i do in this case ?
plzz help argent
thx 4 all

faisal892

May 11, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-05-2010
Doc's Request.
12-10-2010
Med's Request
April 16, 2013
Med's Done....
May 23, 2013
Hi all,

London CHC will receive my full application tomorrow. However, my police character certificate from one of the city has become more than three months old. There is no mention of date of expiry on that police character certificate. Will CHC accept it or should I get new certificates and send it to CHC?

Please advise.

Faisal