+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

U

umair81

guys need a lil advise from you .

I applied under NOC 0213 as computer manager.

i was working as Assistant Manager (Computer) designation.

but now i have been promoted and my designation has changed to Manager(Computer).

I am still working for the same organization, my duties are same + some new additional

do i need to inform Visa office about. designation change + change in salary + additional duties ??

haral

Champion Member
Apr 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you should update them... but not before you get your new file number from visa office through AOR.......

umair81 said:

but now i have been promoted and my designation has changed to Manager(Computer).

I am still working for the same organization, my duties are same + some new additional

do i need to inform Visa office about. designation change + change in salary + additional duties ??

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Agreed, and if any confusion please read OP6 carefully.
umair81 said:
Yaar send whatever u can with full docs.
cover letter for delayed PCC and that u will send it ASAP.
fill details about ur baby in new forms , include fees etc.. birth certificates if available.. or any document which proves his/her birth, and any letter that states that you have filed for his/her PP.

plz do include cover letter explaining what your situation is. and details.

dont have to wait for 2nd aor. send docs as you get them. dont wait to make them into one package, u should write urgent update on ur package. and include your AOR No. and UCI and include a cover letter again what that particular pacakege contains and why. do give reference to ur original app..

all will be fine.

cheers :)

Right

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
YES
umair81 said:
do i need to inform Visa office about. designation change + change in salary + additional duties - I'll advise that you let sleeping dog lie...you qualified in the first place and that was why you were given the 1st AOR, I'll suggest you allow the processing continue without any hindrance. However, should your CHC require for work experience update, then you can give all of it. But for now, Please continue your work. Assuming you are fired, would you have written CHC that you are out of job? Please lets be on the safer side always.[/b]

jassi_cool1980

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2011
guleph on
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
8 bands
File Transfer...
march 2010
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
march 2011
LANDED..........
9'th of june 2011
best of luck for 2marrow's update

U

umair81

bilaltaj said:
Agreed, and if any confusion please read OP6 carefully.
here u can download OP 6

www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

bilaltaj

Dec 29, 2010
Islamabad, PK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2010
Doc's Request.
20-10-2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR 16-06-2011
File Transfer...
Got refused in May 2012 and reopen on reconsideration request(9 july 2012)
Med's Request
30-04-2014
Med's Done....
07-05-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 28-05-14, PPR2 30-06-14
VISA ISSUED...
Visa Issued on 20-06-14, Passport received on 09-07-14
LANDED..........
11-10-2014
Page 23 OP6:

Note: Any documents received and added to the file prior to the date of the letter, regardless of whether
or not the 120 days have elapsed, must be considered. Visa offices cannot refuse to consider
submissions made after 120 days, if the letters in either Appendix D or E have not been sent. It is
therefore important to produce the BF reports, make the final determination of eligibility and send the
letters promptly.

I think this is enough, so please do not wait for 2nd AOR.

Format of Appendex D and E letters are:

Appendix D – Negative final determination of eligibility for processing -
Ministerial Instructions – sample letter
INSERT LETTERHEAD
Our Ref.:
INSERT ADDRESS
Dear :
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada as a Federal Skilled Worker. I
have now completed the assessment of your application and have determined that you are not
eligible for processing in this category for the following reason(s).
The Minister of Citizenship and Immigration issued instructions which were published in the
Canada Gazette on [insert applicable date here – i.e. November 28, 2008, or June 26, 2010].
Only applicants who meet the criteria specified in these Ministerial Instructions are eligible to be
processed in the Federal Skilled Worker class.
IF GLOBAL CAP OR NOC SUB-CAP IS REACHED:
A maximum of 20,000 complete Federal Skilled Worker (FSW) applications, without an offer of
arranged employment, or a maximum of 1,000 complete FSW applications per National
Occupation Classification (NOC) code will be considered for processing each year. Your
application was received after this cap was reached.
IF APPLYING UNDER AEO:
Although you have indicated that you have an Arranged Employment Offer, CHOOSE you have
not provided proof of your Arranged Employment Offer OR your Arranged Employment Offer is
not valid OR OTHER REASONS.
IF APPLYING AS STUDENT OR TFW IN CANADA (BEFORE JUNE 26, 2010):
Although you have indicated that you are a student OR temporary foreign worker, CHOOSE you
have not provided proof of your legal status in Canada OR you have not been legally residing in
Canada at least one year OR you are no longer residing in Canada OR OTHER REASONS.
IF APPLYING UNDER OCCUPATION LIST:
We have assessed your declared occupations against the list of occupations identified by the
Minister of Citizenship and Immigration and published in the Canada Gazette on [insert applicable
date here – i.e. November 28, 2008, or June 26, 2010]. Your occupation(s) do(es) not correspond
to any of the eligible occupations.
OR
You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation(s) with the following NOC
(National Occupational Classification) code(s): LIST NOC CODES AND OCCUPATION TITLES.
Although the NOC code(s) correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instructions, you
have not provided sufficient evidence that you performed the actions described in the lead
statement for the occupation, as set out in the occupational descriptions of the NOC OR that you
performed all of the essential duties and a substantial number of the main duties, as set out in the
occupational descriptions of the NOC. As such, I am not satisfied that you are a OCCUPATION
TITLE and NOC CODE.
OR
You have indicated that you have work experience in (an) occupation(s) with the following NOC
code(s): LIST NOC CODES AND OCCUPATION TITLES. Although the NOC code(s)
correspond(s) to the occupations specified in the Instructions, you do not have a minimum of one
year of continuous full-time, or equivalent part-time, paid work experience in the occupation(s) in
the last ten years.
FOR ALL:
Since you did not provide evidence that you CHOOSE APPROPRIATE have an Arranged
Employment Offer AND/OR are a Temporary Foreign Worker or an International Student AND/OR
have work experience in the listed occupations, you do not meet the requirements of the
Ministerial Instructions and your application is not eligible for processing.
Subsections 87.3(2)-(3) are the pertinent sections of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act:
The processing of applications and requests is to be conducted in a manner that, in the
opinion of the Minister, will best support the attainment of the immigration goals
established by the Government of Canada.
…the Minister may give instructions with respect to the processing of applications and
requests, including instructions
(a) establishing categories of applications or requests to which the instructions apply;
(b) establishing an order, by category or otherwise, for the processing of applications or
requests;
(c) setting the number of applications or requests, by category or otherwise, to be
processed in any year; and
(d) providing for the disposition of applications and requests, including those made
subsequent to the first application or request.
IF APPLICATION CONTAINS H & C REQUEST:
You had also requested that your application be considered on humanitarian and compassionate
grounds. However, requests made on the basis of humanitarian and compassionate grounds
accompanying a Federal Skilled Worker application cannot be processed unless the application is
otherwise eligible for processing under the Ministerial Instructions.
Any original documents you submitted with your application are being returned to you.
IF ONLY PROCESSING FEE WAS SUBMITTED:
The processing fee that you have paid is refundable. You will receive a cheque within four to six
weeks.
IF PROCESSING FEE AND RPRF WAS SUBMITTED:
The processing fee and the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you paid are refundable. You
will receive a cheque within four to six weeks.
There are many ways to immigrate to Canada. Although you have not satisfied the requirements
to apply under the Federal Skilled Worker class, you may qualify under another category. To learn
more about your options, visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Immigration Section
cc: fee_____

Appendix E – Negative final determination of eligibility for processing -
incomplete application – Sample letter for applications received on or after
February 27, 2008, and before June 26, 2010
Centralized Intake Office file number:
Dear Madam/Sir,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada in the Federal Skilled Worker
Class.
The Centralized Intake Office (CIO) in Sydney, Nova Scotia, informed you on DATE that you had
120 days from that date to submit a complete application, with all required forms and supporting
documents, to our office. You were also informed that if you did not do so within the 120-day
deadline, we would complete the eligibility determination on the basis of the information on file.
To date, you have not provided a complete application with all required forms and supporting
documents. I have determined your eligibility on the basis of the information on file. I am not
satisfied there is sufficient evidence you are eligible according to the Ministerial Instructions, to
have your application placed into processing. This negative determination of eligibility for
processing is final and your file has been closed.
The application fee you paid is refundable. The CIO has been notified and you will receive a
cheque from Canada within 8 - 12 weeks.
If you are interested in immigrating to Canada in the federal skilled worker class in the future, a
new application for permanent residence should be sent to the CIO along with a new application
fee. Your application will be assessed against the requirements in effect at that time.
Thank you for your interest in Canada.
Immigration Section
Visa Office
[Include complete address of office, including fax number]
email
website

umair81 said:
here u can download OP 6

www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06-eng.pdf

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
if u look at our google chart then u will observe that candidates who recieved their 1ST AOR from CIO in june,july.august are getting their file numbers started from E========== EXCEPT the only candidate dreamscanada.i would like to ask dreamscanada to recheck file number again .Those are the candidates who will be getting real e-cas status now since CIO started sending their files to CHC ,ND while remaining all post september AOR candidates have to wait(pending review though in process) a long until another files created ,after CIO will transfer their files to ND VISA OFFICE.This is my observation .seniors please comment.
SAIRAM,CLASSICALBEAT,AHWALRAMAN,SAPANA,MALWA Please give ur file numbers .Are that started from E?

sadika

Jul 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 may,2010
Doc's Request.
28sept.2010
AOR Received.
2nd aor dated: 18 november2010
IELTS Request
Bandscore--8
This delay might be due to fix visa quota of 2,50000 for the year 2011 and lots of eligible applicants in this year.

rafaelgabbie

Star Member
May 7, 2010
hello all. i am back. sorry i havent logged in for the last 3 months i believe. this is my status now. i filed mine may 3 2010. received by ns Nov 3, 2010 and sent full docs to my atty yesterday. they will forward my docs to buffalo where it will be processed.

hope everyone is ok here in the may thread. God speed on all of us.

punamsultania

Apr 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/05/2010
AOR Received.
27/10/2010
IELTS Request
Along with Docs
Hello Guys

I am about to mail all my Docs to London Office, but I am confused as do, I need to pay any fee now, or I just need to send in all the required documents.

F11111111 Plzzzzz

Thanks
Punam

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Guys,

Please add my info. I applied in April 2010 (NOC 1111) and my application was received in May 2010. My first AOR was on September 2010 and I submitted docs to the visa office (Kingston, Jamaica) in October 2010. After waiting for 8 weeks, the 2nd AOR was still outstanding so I emailed the Visa Office in January 2011 and asked for an update. They responded via email and stated that my file was in process and review and I will be contacted for further instructions.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shekool said:
Hello Guys,

Please add my info. I applied in April 2010 (NOC 1111) and my application was received in May 2010. My first AOR was on September 2010 and I submitted docs to the visa office (Kingston, Jamaica) in October 2010. After waiting for 8 weeks, the 2nd AOR was still outstanding so I emailed the Visa Office in January 2011 and asked for an update. They responded via email and stated that my file was in process and review and I will be contacted for further instructions.
hi dear shikool!

you mean you haven't received the 2nd AOR and your file is in proces?? whats your ecas status, is it in process, can you post the reply here you received from visa office,

thanks

shekool

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@pittabread - I havent received the 2nd AOR but the visa office confirmed receipt - via email - of my documents submitted. Their respone was "The file is in process and review and you will be contacted if I have any new instructions to pass on to you"

Tajik

Star Member
Aug 19, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
24-05-2015
I applied in May 2010 NOC 1111. Got a letter from CIO in August with a case number starting with letter B. Send my full package in January. No second AOR yet.