+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**** MAY 2010 APPLICANTS ****

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shekool said:
@ pittabread - I havent received the 2nd AOR but the visa office confirmed receipt - via email - of my documents submitted. Their respone was "The file is in process and review and you will be contacted if I have any new instructions to pass on to you"
means your ecas is like others, showing in process but without the date when they started processing your application.

i think they have changed the system now and cases going to in process without the issuance of 2nd aor

good luck to you anyway.........

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tajik said:
I applied in May 2010 NOC 1111. Got a letter from CIO in August with a case number starting with letter B. Send my full package in January. No second AOR yet.
whats your ecas status

T

Tegnus

punamsultania said:
I am about to mail all my Docs to London Office, but I am confused as do, I need to pay any fee now, or I just need to send in all the required documents.
You can send Rights of Permanent Residence Fee now or when requested to do so. It's up to you.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tegnus said:
You can send Rights of Permanent Residence Fee now or when requested to do so. It's up to you.

how come you got prr so fast

from which country you applied mr tegnus??

T

Tegnus

pittabread said:
how come you got prr so fast

from which country you applied mr tegnus??
Warsaw isn't that busy as big ones, like London or Buffalo.

At this point I can say only that I applied from Europe.

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tegnus said:
Warsaw isn't that busy as big ones, like London or Buffalo.

At this point I can say only that I applied from Europe.
why you hiding your country?? did you apply from poland???

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tajik said:
I applied in May 2010 NOC 1111. Got a letter from CIO in August with a case number starting with letter B. Send my full package in January. No second AOR yet.
Hello Tajik,

You can check ur ecas now ? What is ur ecas status ?

Robin

Sans_May2010

Jun 9, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
Sept 30, 2010
Nomination.....
Docs received at Visa Office on Oct 18, 2010
Med's Request
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
Med's Done....
August 2, 2013 & March 10, 2014
Passport Req..
June 23, 2013 & April 7, 2014
The same thing happened to me. I applied in May 10, 2010 received 1st AOR on Sept 30, 2010. Sent full documents to Delhi VO on Oct 16, 2010. I didnt receive any response till Jan 5th. Did a case specific enquiry and got a reply back that they received my application pack. Also stated that to wait for 8 months to contact the VO if no information is received.

They didnt mention any file number in the email and I had my consultant to send a query again to clarify the file number. Just waiting now to receive their reply on that.

Hope everything is going on the right direction.

Sans_May2010

shekool said:
Hello Guys,

Please add my info. I applied in April 2010 (NOC 1111) and my application was received in May 2010. My first AOR was on September 2010 and I submitted docs to the visa office (Kingston, Jamaica) in October 2010. After waiting for 8 weeks, the 2nd AOR was still outstanding so I emailed the Visa Office in January 2011 and asked for an update. They responded via email and stated that my file was in process and review and I will be contacted for further instructions.

Chay

Star Member
Oct 7, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Awoderu A.A!

Kindly include me in the spreadsheet. I think my data was deleted. Thanks! Here's my info:

NOC: 3152
VO: Manila
Docs received by NS: MAY 20, 2010
1st AOR received: OCTOBER 05,2010
Full docs received by VO: JANUARY 13, 2010

Robindesbois

Feb 18, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sans_May2010 said:
The same thing happened to me. I applied in May 10, 2010 received 1st AOR on Sept 30, 2010. Sent full documents to Delhi VO on Oct 16, 2010. I didnt receive any response till Jan 5th. Did a case specific enquiry and got a reply back that they received my application pack. Also stated that to wait for 8 months to contact the VO if no information is received.

They didnt mention any file number in the email and I had my consultant to send a query again to clarify the file number. Just waiting now to receive their reply on that.

Hope everything is going on the right direction.

Sans_May2010
Hello Sans_May,

In your email, there's a reference number starting with B3012................. You can check ur status with that number. Same thing happened to my friend also. His consultant didn't provide him the file number. However, he sent a email requesting ID as well as in reply he got the same answer. Furthermore, they sent a reference number. Now, he can check his status with that reference number.

Robin

fogo

May 30, 2010
Lahore
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May05,10