+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Masters of Management - uWindsor - Sept 2014

May 29, 2014
Hi, today I get an offer with conditions in MOM logistics for winter. Conditions are as follows-
1. Maintain a competitive average for entrance to the program
2. Submit the transcript and degree completion confirmation in sealed envelopes by April 2015.
I have applied through a university appointed agent. But during the application process, I showed them my transcript and degree certificate and accordingly they were convinced. But now they are asking for those docs in sealed condition ? Do I have to submit those prior to visa application or I can submit those after arriving in Canada? Will these preconditions affect visa approval?
To confirm the seat, I have to return back the acceptance response form and deposit some amount of money. Can I proceed for visa application process through this offer letter prior to tuition fee depositing?

cute_guy

Feb 7, 2013
Hello Guys,

I'm planning to apply for winter 2015 and wanted to know job prospects post this program. How many people have found employment and at what starting level. Anyone currently pursuing the program or passed out can share his/her exp.

gopinath21

Star Member
Aug 2, 2014
Hey! Is this a 1 year program or 2 year? Nothing is mentioned on the website.

Also, is it taught in University of Windsor itself or CEPE?

And what about job prospects after completion of the course?

Please help. Thanks.