+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MAS Related Question

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there,

I need your valuable replies on this : Can two persons from one family give MAS for MPNP under General Stream.

Thanks for your time and reply.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charninder said:
Hi there,

I need your valuable replies on this : Can two persons from one family give MAS for MPNP under General Stream.

Anybody has an idea about MAS, seniors, S.K, newcomer plz give comments.

Thanks.

INCALGARY

Sep 23, 2009
AS FAR AS I KNOW. NO..
IT SHOULD BE 2 DIFFERENT PERSON IN DIFFERENT FAMILY.
THEY ARE ASKING FOR 2 PEOPLE TO SPONSOR YOU. IF THEY COME IN ONE FAMILY THEN ITS COUNTED AS ONE SPONSOR.

THATS HOW I UNDESRATND IT. MINE IS LIKE THAT.

BUT IF YOU WANT YOU CAN STILL DOUBLE CHECK.
GOOD LUCK TO YOU.

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
charninder said:
Hi there,
YES

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
S.K said:
charninder said:
Hi there,
YES
Hi S.K and INCALGARY,

Many thanks for your prompt replies.

I have one more query. My friends have got PR one year back (August, 2008) but after getting PR they came back to their home country, and presently residing there itself. My question is can they still give MAS in my support (of course after reaching Manitoba) or is it mandatory for them to be there for one full year in Manitoba to be able to give MAS.

Thanks for your reply.

INCALGARY

Sep 23, 2009
as far as i know, they should ahve 1 year living as a pr in manitoba and still living there. usually the office will call them and check them if they are really a residents there.

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
INCALGARY said:
as far as i know, they should ahve 1 year living as a pr in manitoba and still living there. usually the office will call them and check them if they are really a residents there.
Hi,

They had gone there last year, but due to some urgency they came back after getting PR. Presently, they are in their home country and shortly going back to Manitoba. Can they then sign MAS for me, after reaching there (because they lived there for two months only).

Thanks.