Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Erina said:
Hey, I've been reading your posts. I'm very curious to know if there has been any update on your case based on new documents you've submitted.
Me too.. I've been wondering how you guys are doing.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2011 (September 02,2011)
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
27-07-2011/ remeds done 19-12-2012
Interview........
13-11-2012 Passed the Eligibility ;)
Passport Req..
27-12-2011 sent the same day
VISA ISSUED...
March 26, 2013 (DM: 28-03-2013)
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Steph C said:
Me too.. I've been wondering how you guys are doing.
Well right now I am frustrated and upset!!!! I made a case specific inquiry through email lastweek and they replied saying that they havent received anything!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I swear I am pulling hair out of anger, smoke is coming out of my nose and ears if that's even possible. I sent it through LBC to make sure that I have a proof that I sent it. Cus the last time I tracked it they said that it was delivered to cem on august 10 which already is a long delay because I sent it August 6 but because of they habagat I just considered the delay. But now they are telling me they haven't received anything is just f%$ @ !%^ bull sh*t.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
emrn said:
Well right now I am frustrated and upset!!!! I made a case specific inquiry through email lastweek and they replied saying that they havent received anything!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: I swear I am pulling hair out of anger, smoke is coming out of my nose and ears if that's even possible. I sent it through LBC to make sure that I have a proof that I sent it. Cus the last time I tracked it they said that it was delivered to cem on august 10 which already is a long delay because I sent it August 6 but because of they habagat I just considered the delay. But now they are telling me they haven't received anything is just f%$ @ !%^ bull sh*t.
What a bunch of idiots! Did you reply to tell them they received it August 10th?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
emrn said:
Scan a copy of the proof of delivery. Make another case specific enquiry and upload the copy of the delivery receipt and ask them to check again. Manila is an EXTREMELY busy visa office and it may be that your documents are in line to get data entered. The clerk checking the system and responding to your first enquiry does not put their hands on your actual file. They check the database to see if anything has been added. Try this first and then freak out if there is still nothing.

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
Send proof of delivery...good idea, rjessome. It probably is in a pile somewhere waiting to be opened.

Did you make a copy of what you sent? If so, send another copy with a cover letter explaining the missing fist batch and copy the delivery receipt from the first package. But before you send it consult the OP2 manual here (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf). Read specifically sections 5.25 and 5.26 (especially 5.26 part b) and be sure you have included evidence of the 4 interdependencies. If you didn't have something in each category add it before sending off the new copy.

Have hope. There are M-F conjugal approvals. I'm one. Wishing you good luck.
Allison

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
AllisonVSC said:
Send proof of delivery...good idea, rjessome. It probably is in a pile somewhere waiting to be opened.

Did you make a copy of what you sent? If so, send another copy with a cover letter explaining the missing fist batch and copy the delivery receipt from the first package. But before you send it consult the OP2 manual here (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op02-eng.pdf). Read specifically sections 5.25 and 5.26 (especially 5.26 part b) and be sure you have included evidence of the 4 interdependencies. If you didn't have something in each category add it before sending off the new copy.

Have hope. There are M-F conjugal approvals. I'm one. Wishing you good luck.
Allison
That's some really good advice. I was wondering what it means when it says:
Whether one party owes any legal obligation in respect of the other.

AllisonVSC

Champion Member
Nov 5, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo - Conjugal Partner
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2009
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
04-11-2009
LANDED..........
04-11-2009
Steph C said:
That's some really good advice. I was wondering what it means when it says:
Whether one party owes any legal obligation in respect of the other.
Yeah, that is really poorly worded, isn't it? I suspect mutual debts would classify, like if one person co-signed a loan for the other. That is the only example I could come up with though.

mcm240906

Star Member
Apr 21, 2012
Hi emern reading your post makes me worry too, until now i have not receieve any update with CEM. I just dont know if i could follow up also or will i be allow to follow it up via email because i have signed with the CEM form for representative with our lawyer...do you think it will be possible or the CEM will reply to me even if we have an atty...mataggal ko ng gustong mag follow up kaya lang dahil nga nag sign kami ng husband ko that we authorize our lawyer kaya hesitant ako na mag email...sa palagay mo okay lng kaya mag email na din ako? Tnx sis

E

Erina

Oh wow EMRN it seems you've finally landed!!! I'm really happy for you and to see another Conjugal case being approved. Really congratulations :) I'm sure when you got the letter from embassy you were frustrated, but look now everything went alright and you're with your love!

I'm in similar situation as you (well, your past :p). Could you possibly share some info on interview? What did you take with you to convince them?

Cheers.

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
mcm240906 said:
Hi emern reading your post makes me worry too, until now i have not receieve any update with CEM. I just dont know if i could follow up also or will i be allow to follow it up via email because i have signed with the CEM form for representative with our lawyer...do you think it will be possible or the CEM will reply to me even if we have an atty...mataggal ko ng gustong mag follow up kaya lang dahil nga nag sign kami ng husband ko that we authorize our lawyer kaya hesitant ako na mag email...sa palagay mo okay lng kaya mag email na din ako? Tnx sis
yes wala naman yata mawawala kasi you just want to follow-up

emrn

Jun 8, 2011
Makati City, Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
File Transfer...
13-12-2011
Med's Request
13-12-2012 (remeds)
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
April 19, 2013
Erina said:
Oh wow EMRN it seems you've finally landed!!! I'm really happy for you and to see another Conjugal case being approved. Really congratulations :) I'm sure when you got the letter from embassy you were frustrated, but look now everything went alright and you're with your love!

I'm in similar situation as you (well, your past :p). Could you possibly share some info on interview? What did you take with you to convince them?

Cheers.
I sent you a pm :) on your inbox ;)

wongchild

Oct 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Rome
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2012
AOR Received.
19-11-2012
Med's Done....
03-10-2012
I am sponsoring my conjugal partner from Albania, who is Italian PR and wow.. it's been hard reading all the negativity with Conjugal in all the forums and literature. We applied for a tourist visa from Rome in June/2012 and he was denied. So.. We decided to go this route. I have a 7 year old boy in Canada so this makes it impossible for me to just move away forever. This would be breaking up my family here so this makes no sense. My partner's Dad was terminally ill and passed away in September while I was in Albania, so at no point was wedding bells ringing appropriate during the psat year of him being sick.

I felt we fit the criteria but I have read so much skepticism. We are M-F and I figured this was just the same as spouse or common-law without being able to live together. We fit the criteria but it's up to Rome to believe in our relationship. I have done my best and I hope they realize how genuine our love is. It sounds the same as everyone here in this forum.

The difference is... we have to prove our love to the gov\t while a marriage certifcate says it all when it could be fraud. I am so confused and I get so down on myself. I am so happy to have found all of you, I finally hear happy stories for the 2% and if these stats are so low... It's about time we bring them up..

Thanks you so much for sharing your stories... Bless all of you and may your love story come to a happy ending..

xoxoxoo Brenda from Nova Scotia :)

tess26

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
01-12-12
IELTS Request
N/A but still taking it now
File Transfer...
27-08-12
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-03-12
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-12-12
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
hello!

thank God i found this forum! i am under a conjugal partner visa also F-M. I am a filipina and he is a canadian citizen. We meet online last 2007 and we decided to see each other year 2008. we can't get married because of religious matter. we thought that we can't be together in the future that is why he let me take nursing for 4 years hoping someday i can get a job in canada and be with him and that was the only solution in our mind just to be together. And one day somebody told him about this conjugal partner visa thing. At first we admit that there is the highest possibility that we can be rejected but still we tried. Here is my time line...

App. filed: May 2012
App. received (manila): Aug. 2012
Interview: waived
Passport request: Dec. 2012
Visa: still waiting and only God knows

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
tess26 said:
hello!

thank God i found this forum! i am under a conjugal partner visa also F-M. I am a filipina and he is a canadian citizen. We meet online last 2007 and we decided to see each other year 2008. we can't get married because of religious matter. we thought that we can't be together in the future that is why he let me take nursing for 4 years hoping someday i can get a job in canada and be with him and that was the only solution in our mind just to be together. And one day somebody told him about this conjugal partner visa thing. At first we admit that there is the highest possibility that we can be rejected but still we tried. Here is my time line...

App. filed: May 2012
App. received (manila): Aug. 2012
Interview: waived
Passport request: Dec. 2012
Visa: still waiting and only God knows
I'm just curious how a religious matter would stop you from marrying him in the Philippines. I thought you didn't need parent's permission to marry there if you're of a legal age. You could get married in a civil ceremony.

tess26

May 15, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-12
Doc's Request.
N/A
AOR Received.
01-12-12
IELTS Request
N/A but still taking it now
File Transfer...
27-08-12
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
18-03-12
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
01-12-12
VISA ISSUED...
waiting...
LANDED..........
waiting...
Steph C said:
I'm just curious how a religious matter would stop you from marrying him in the Philippines. I thought you didn't need parent's permission to marry there if you're of a legal age. You could get married in a civil ceremony.

hello there!

we coudn't get married because my religion wouldn't allow me to get married if he did not convert to my religion and to get converted, he needs 6 months to do it but unfortunately he can't because of time constraint. his job only allow him to have a break for 4 weeks per year so it's so hard. I am christian but not catholic.