+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March online Visitors Visa Applicants - Anyone left out

Karthikaa

Apr 22, 2017
It is going to be 50 odd days since we applied visitor visa for me and daughter through online. Sent CSE and mailed to Delhi Immigration team three weeks back. Yet no reply from them.

It is really shocking for a VISITOR visa why is it taking such a long time to process the application. When reading the posts from other people, can understand nothing can be done apart from waiting. I gave up the thoughts of travelling to Canada. Really frustrating. How one can plan a trip when it is taking such a long time to process VISITOR visa. All my vacation leaves are getting exhausted by the time when we get the visa. If it is work permit or some other visa, the time consuming process is agreed. But for a visitor when we don't hear anything after 50 or 60 days is really shocking and frustrating. :(

Travelerinc

Apr 20, 2017
Karthikaa said:
It is going to be 50 odd days since we applied visitor visa for me and daughter through online. Sent CSE and mailed to Delhi Immigration team three weeks back. Yet no reply from them.

It is really shocking for a VISITOR visa why is it taking such a long time to process the application. When reading the posts from other people, can understand nothing can be done apart from waiting. I gave up the thoughts of travelling to Canada. Really frustrating. How one can plan a trip when it is taking such a long time to process VISITOR visa. All my vacation leaves are getting exhausted by the time when we get the visa. If it is work permit or some other visa, the time consuming process is agreed. But for a visitor when we don't hear anything after 50 or 60 days is really shocking and frustrating. :(
Truly agreed with you. The application is a super waiting process which is not done. Why would a visitor wait for so long? They should tweak their internal process flow and come out with a system wherein all the TRV decisions are given in 2 weeks atleast on an average.

spth38

Jan 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-04-2017
Doc's Request.
19-06-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
07-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
08-06-2017
Passport Req..
30-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2017
LANDED..........
19-10-2017
Totally agree with you... To make things worse, we bought non refundable tickets. It's disappointing and a waste of time and money. I wish there are better guidelines for people to prepare documents if they need something for us to meet their regular processing time... :'(

Karthikaa said:

visa123

May 2, 2017
luvanuj said:
Hi,

I am still waiting for my Mom's Visitors Visa. I was wondering if there are any applicants still waiting for the decision.

I applied on 25th March 2017.
Applied on Apr 2 for my parents. got request for my mom but no updates yet for my dad. Quite a few are in the same boat..

kiranone

Sep 10, 2014
Applied on Apr 2 for my parents. got request for my mom but no updates yet for my dad. Quite a few are in the same boat..
I applied for my 5 year old daughter visitor visa on Mar-25........still waiting....Anyone from March got a response??? Please reply.

luvanuj

Jul 14, 2011
Toronto
Hi Everyone,

Just an update. My mom just got passport request . Applied online from Canada on April 27th. Got passport request today May 05.

So happy. Hope Everyone hear good news soon.

thank you all. :) :)
just confirming was it March 27th or April 27th ? and did you do an online application or paper ??

Mohan raj

Jul 19, 2016
Hi, Am just curious did anyone Got a PPR who applied in the month of march ?
Please do update the status. Its been odd for me since its almost couple months for TRV and need to know if waiting is worth or withdraw?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi, Am just curious did anyone Got a PPR who applied in the month of march ?
Please do update the status. Its been odd for me since its almost couple months for TRV and need to know if waiting is worth or withdraw?
My suggestion: Please do not withdraw the application. You've waited this long. It may just be a few days more before you get a decision

kiranone

Sep 10, 2014
Hi,

I am still waiting for my Mom's Visitors Visa. I was wondering if there are any applicants still waiting for the decision.

I applied on 25th March 2017.
Hi Luvanuj
I applied on the same day for my daughter TRV.
Please update me if you get any response.

Thanks
Kiran

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
just confirming was it March 27th or April 27th ? and did you do an online application or paper ??
Hi
applied on april 27. yea it was an online application by my representative.

thanks

SC89

Aug 24, 2013
Visa Office......
New Delhi
VISA ISSUED...
I
My sister age 20 applied online for visitor visa on april 5. Got ppr today. Wish you all the best
Hi
Have you provided any invitation letter to your sister ? I would like to invite my brother as well. He is 19 and going to school. so he can get letter from his school. But I was wondering if he has to show any funds or he can show my parents bank statements??. Since he is dependent on my parents financially.
Please let me know how can I proceed with his application.

thank you so much