Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
tinacraigg said:
What is Mp mas123?
MPs do have strong influence. I would recommend them as well.

AThind

Star Member
Mar 18, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinacraigg said:
I sent an email to Ottawa today. And my boss will send an email too. I called the PNP office and the PNP Officer who approved my paper told me to scan the receipt as proof that I sent the documents.

IM so helpless right now. I just want to go home...But my husband has still so much faith and trying to give me a lil bit of hope that everything will still turn out fine...BUt what im seeing is blurred future for me here...I spoke to a friend who have a lawyer and he told me that he paid $7,000 for everything :(
My heart is so heavy right now.
I wish my husband is here to atleast hug me. I was staring at my computer for an hour and still trying to tell myself that this not real. Was crying that long too. I cant think of the right thing to do next

I dnt know if this can help you but i think you still can appeal for the decision.

http://www.irb-cisr.gc.ca/Eng/ImmApp/pages/ImmAppForm.aspx

Apatel22

Nov 14, 2013
tinacraigg said:
Thanks Athind

I got the email from ottawa to submit the new passport detail with validity of more then 6 months and they gave me 2 months for that... My question is..
I am going to apply for new passport on 8th june and it takes almost 1 month to renew it so if ... If i cant able to submit new passport detail on time can i email them and ask them for some more time to submit the new one

delgado77

Nov 12, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-03-2014
File Transfer...
13-05-2015
Med's Request
28-03-2014
Med's Done....
07-04-2014
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
08-07-2015
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2015
LANDED..........
21-07-2015
Apatel22 said:
I got the email from ottawa to submit the new passport detail with validity of more then 6 months and they gave me 2 months for that... My question is..
I am going to apply for new passport on 8th june and it takes almost 1 month to renew it so if ... If i cant able to submit new passport detail on time can i email them and ask them for some more time to submit the new one

Hello Apatel22,

You can always write or email them of the status of the renewal process, CIC do accomodate delays in submitting requested documents as long as you keep them in the loop. Thanks!

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Today i emailed Ottawa with the proof of courier receipt of my documents. I attached also the documents that was asked last december. I called CIC, and the agent was rude. she told me "SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, IF THATS THEIR DECISION, THEN THATS IT" ...
Im so frustrated and still down today. Im trying to call some lawyers too but all lawyers is not in their Office.

I wonder if this is a sign that i should just go home

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinacraigg said:
Today i emailed Ottawa with the proof of courier receipt of my documents. I attached also the documents that was asked last december. I called CIC, and the agent was rude. she told me "SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO, IF THATS THEIR DECISION, THEN THATS IT" ...
Im so frustrated and still down today. Im trying to call some lawyers too but all lawyers is not in their Office.

I wonder if this is a sign that i should just go home
Call back and talk to another agent...if they dont respond properly, ask to speak with their supervisor ( i think the calls are recorded so they should comply).

Also write a case specific enquiry to ottawa ( its an online form).

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
vermanaman said:
Call back and talk to another agent...if they dont respond properly, ask to speak with their supervisor ( i think the calls are recorded so they should comply).

Also write a case specific enquiry to ottawa ( its an online form).

Thanks Vermanaman

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
If anybody have advise or can recommend a good lawyer, please send me a msg thru 1902-3084554. or even on my fb fage at "tina lopez" ...yes, i shouldnt give my personal info but right now im depress already and hopeless :(

cosmo777

Star Member
May 15, 2014
tinacraigg said:
If anybody have advise or can recommend a good lawyer, please send me a msg thru 1902-3084554. or even on my fb fage at "tina lopez" ...yes, i shouldnt give my personal info but right now im depress already and hopeless :(

Sorry to hear about your situation but I think you stand a good chance of having your case re-opened.

Try the Law Firm Cox Palmer (they have offices in Halifax) and they do specialize in immigration, I believe.

http://www.coxandpalmerlaw.com/en/home/services/immigration.aspx

Best of Luck!

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
cosmo777 said:
Sorry to hear about your situation but I think you stand a good chance of having your case re-opened.

Try the Law Firm Cox Palmer (they have offices in Halifax) and they do specialize in immigration, I believe.

http://www.coxandpalmerlaw.com/en/home/services/immigration.aspx

Best of Luck!

Thanks cosmo!

sumitsra

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-14
Doc's Request.
28-05-14
Nomination.....
05-02-14
AOR Received.
16-04-14
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
16-04-14
Med's Done....
24-04-14
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
already inside Canada
Hi everyone,

Since we are all waiting for ppr, i have a question in my mind. Do you guys think that most of us are working under Food Service Supervisor or similar job.
And yesterday one of my friend just told me about it and his uncle is an immigration lawyer.. he said his uncle has an idea about this.
Also Two of my friend also waiting like us and they are working as food service supervisor.
So lets see from all of us if we are all working under similar job.
any idea

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sumitsra said:
Hi everyone,

Since we are all waiting for ppr, i have a question in my mind. Do you guys think that most of us are working under Food Service Supervisor or similar job.
And yesterday one of my friend just told me about it and his uncle is an immigration lawyer.. he said his uncle has an idea about this.
Also Two of my friend also waiting like us and they are working as food service supervisor.
So lets see from all of us if we are all working under similar job.
any idea
AINP posted some stats time ago that for some reason they deleted. 50% of the applications are from the food service.
My nomination is from a software developer title but I moved to PM(Project Manager) last month.