+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

way2PR

Feb 6, 2015
I got my closed workpermit last 27 april 2015, it was rejected three times with various reasons & the last workpermit i applied in december on the last day of restoration period, it takes more than 4 months to get approved. Finally back to work, still waiting for PR from last 14 months.

status87

Sep 21, 2012
What documents are required at the time of landing?What additional documents can the immigration officer ask for?Please share your experience

Sk_march

Feb 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cio-Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
21-05-2014
AOR Received.
15-04-2014
Med's Request
15-04-2014
sumitsra said:
Hi everyone,

Since we are all waiting for ppr, i have a question in my mind. Do you guys think that most of us are working under Food Service Supervisor or similar job.
And yesterday one of my friend just told me about it and his uncle is an immigration lawyer.. he said his uncle has an idea about this.
Also Two of my friend also waiting like us and they are working as food service supervisor.
So lets see from all of us if we are all working under similar job.
any idea
Yes sumitsra mine job is under same category .....

trunal89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
27-01-2015, 23-02-2015, 25-04-2015
Nomination.....
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2014
IELTS Request
PROVIDED WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014, Reassessment done on 21st May, 2015
Interview........
WAITING...
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada.
sumitsra said:
Hi everyone,

Since we are all waiting for ppr, i have a question in my mind. Do you guys think that most of us are working under Food Service Supervisor or similar job.
And yesterday one of my friend just told me about it and his uncle is an immigration lawyer.. he said his uncle has an idea about this.
Also Two of my friend also waiting like us and they are working as food service supervisor.
So lets see from all of us if we are all working under similar job.
any idea

Hi Sumit,
I'm working as Food counter attendant and applied as the same.

trunal89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAITING...
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada.
Got DM on ecas today.

So nervous!!! ??? ??? ??? :eek:

Agam1111

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
05/05/2014
trunal89 said:
Got DM on ecas today.

Hey trunal89 congrats n when did u get ur IP

sumitsra

Star Member
Sep 26, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-14
Doc's Request.
28-05-14
Nomination.....
05-02-14
AOR Received.
16-04-14
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
waiting
Med's Request
16-04-14
Med's Done....
24-04-14
Interview........
not yet
Passport Req..
waiting
LANDED..........
already inside Canada
trunal89 said:
Got DM on ecas today.

Congrats bro.

Yeaah when was ur ip

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
I would like to thank everyone whose been sending me private messages, giving me advises, suggestions and ideas on what to do with my case. Ive gained a lot of friends in this forum and i really appreciate all your concerns and help

My boss emailed CIC the next day that I got my Refusal. He also sent a letter to the MP Here in Nova Scotia. I hired a lawyer also to work on my case. But I dont want to be too confident because I have been getting a lot of refusals and bad luck one after another. Even my WP was refused. When I called the NS PNP office, the officer who approved my PNP was shocked with the WP refusal because she is the one who sent me a supporting letter last year and this year. And she said that the supporting letter is a good proof and replacement for LMIA.

Im just wondering if there is any case like mine that happened in the past. I hope there is still hope with my application because i honestly sent them the documents that they requested for my PR application. Why would CIC be so unfair. I don't know why they would email me and tell me that my app was refused because I never sent them all the docs that was requested.
The CIC office is questionable with how they approved applications. How does they deal 1 application after another. What bad luck ive gotten into...My heart is still sinking. I cant sleep, eat and work good because of this matter.
And Im scared that 1 day, I will just get a call that I needed to leave Canada :( :( :(

cosmo777

Star Member
May 15, 2014
tinacraigg said:
I would like to thank everyone whose been sending me private messages, giving me advises, suggestions and ideas on what to do with my case. Ive gained a lot of friends in this forum and i really appreciate all your concerns and help

My boss emailed CIC the next day that I got my Refusal. He also sent a letter to the MP Here in Nova Scotia. I hired a lawyer also to work on my case. But I dont want to be too confident because I have been getting a lot of refusals and bad luck one after another. Even my WP was refused. When I called the NS PNP office, the officer who approved my PNP was shocked with the WP refusal because she is the one who sent me a supporting letter last year and this year. And she said that the supporting letter is a good proof and replacement for LMIA.

Im just wondering if there is any case like mine that happened in the past. I hope there is still hope with my application because i honestly sent them the documents that they requested for my PR application. Why would CIC be so unfair. I don't know why they would email me and tell me that my app was refused because I never sent them all the docs that was requested.
The CIC office is questionable with how they approved applications. How does they deal 1 application after another. What bad luck ive gotten into...My heart is still sinking. I cant sleep, eat and work good because of this matter.
And Im scared that 1 day, I will just get a call that I needed to leave Canada :( :( :(

Hi Tina,

Are you on implied status right now? Also, is there any way that CIC doubts the authenticity or accuracy of the documents you've submitted? In order to attack this situation I think you need to know the exact reason you were refused and the letter CIC sent you is quite vague.

Humanitarian and compassionate grounds may also be an option if all else fails.

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
cosmo777 said:
tinacraigg said:

Hi Tina,

Are you on implied status right now? Also, is there any way that CIC doubts the authenticity or accuracy of the documents you've submitted? In order to attack this situation I think you need to know the exact reason you were refused and the letter CIC sent you is quite vague.

hi! yes, im on implied status right now. i sent a paper application again 3 days before my WP expires. My lawyer is checking and reviewing my case.
My employer also emailed the MP for help. I hope all works well. I dont know what will happen to me if i will not win this case :(

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
cosmo777 said:
tinacraigg said:

Hi Tina,

Cosmo, they didnt doubt the authenticity of my docs. The reason they refused it is that the said they didnt received the documents requested. Im thinking it was lost. Because I have the courier receipt and when we track, it did reached ottawa

trunal89

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-03-2014
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
18-02-2014
AOR Received.
11-04-2014
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
27-01-2015
Med's Request
11-04-2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
WAITING...
Passport Req..
30-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING...
LANDED..........
Already in Canada.
Thanks guys, it still feels like it's too early to congratulate me. CIC is unpredictable.

One of my friends got his IP, DM, PPR on same day.

I got my IP on 20th April and got DM on 30th May.

Hope they don't take much longer for PPR and stamping and all. It also makes me nervous about the decision actually. Does the call center agent tell us the decision???

Carol1972

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO- transfered to Ottowa january 15
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 March 2014
Doc's Request.