Passport Req..
May 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Who knows
LANDED..........
Who knows
SpoonRaccoon said:
thanks for the number.

i called and didn't get pleasant news. I'm a March 18 applicant but got married and added my wife in July. The agent said that the date of my application was moved to July when I added my wife and my application will be process along with the July applications. This is why I didn't get IP.

I wonder if all of you who didn't get IP is because you got married.
Honestly, I have the exact same situation like you. My consult told me the same thing before that my case would be placed in July batch.
My timeline is:

Application received: Mar 17, 2014

AOR: Apr 17, 2014

Med Request: Apr 17, 2014

Got Married: May 4, 2014

Spouse application received by CIC: July 31, 2014

Spouse finger print based criminal record check request: Jan 28, 2015

I got a confirmation from CIC that my application status is IP on Feb 19, 2015.

Remon

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2014
Doc's Request.
28-01-2015
Nomination.....
27-02-2014
AOR Received.
17-04-2014
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
17-04-2014
Med's Done....
18-04-2014
Interview........
Not yet
Passport Req..
May 23 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Who knows
LANDED..........
Who knows
SpoonRaccoon said:
thanks for the number.

i called and didn't get pleasant news. I'm a March 18 applicant but got married and added my wife in July. The agent said that the date of my application was moved to July when I added my wife and my application will be process along with the July applications. This is why I didn't get IP.

I'm so sorry to hear that. Don't be frustrated anyways. You guys will be fine anyways.

Good luck, Man

tandi

Star Member
Aug 27, 2014
amar12 said:
You dont have to go to india. Just apply for ur passport renew and u will get it in 3-4 weeks. My sis got her passport in 3 weeks exact. So dont worry about it u still have time . But now u should send ur passport.dont wait for the end date. And then u can apply for workpermit extension which take 2 weeks or 3 max . U will get it. Cheers.
Thanks Amar for your suggestion.

My application received on May 13 but same status med received. Its really hard to wait now.

Sundip

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
01-31-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
canada0009 said:
is there anyone who applied in march haven't received DM OR PPR or im the only one left
APP RCVD MARCH 03
IP SEPT 09
AINP
If you mean if there are people with pending DM/PPR from March applicants, there are plenty of people who have applied in march and still haven't received DM or PPR. I have not even received an IP yet (March applicant, AOR April 22).

But you also mentioned that your application was received on March 03, which probably means you applied in February and you received AOR on March 03. In that case, I only know of one friend who got AOR on March 22nd and still no IP/DM/PPR. Don't lose hope, mate. At least it is in process and CIC keeps saying if it has not been 17 months, there's nothing to worry about.

siriuz

Feb 20, 2015
Hey guys, how can i check my AINP status online? Like below, where did you find it? any link?

APP RECEIVED: XXX
AOR :XXX
MED RECEIVED : XXX
IN PROCESS : XXX
RPRF: XXX
REQUEST ADD DOCUMENTS: XXX
DECISION MADE: XXX
PPR :XXX

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Hello friends! Does anybody did their work permit extension like mine and what did you do in the medical part that was needed to upload? As far as i can remember, i didnt upload any medical last year. Im wondering why they were asking for it. I am doing my application online. Any comments please. Thank u in advance

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinacraigg said:
Hello friends! Does anybody did their work permit extension like mine and what did you do in the medical part that was needed to upload? As far as i can remember, i didnt upload any medical last year. Im wondering why they were asking for it. I am doing my application online. Any comments please. Thank u in advance
Hi Tina,

When I created the online profile to extend the work permit online they were asking for the medical sheet as well, but I didn't finalize the application and decided to extend at the airport after coming back from work south of the border. Luckily all went fine since the rules are changing today.

sarv

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
JUst to inform you all i received my passport back with immigrant visa on feb 20 which was received on feb 11 at ottawa

sarv

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
thanks ricky for starting the forum and i wish good luck to all my friends waiting. and thanks all for being a part of this journey thanks

lwoodi

Jan 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
21-01-2014
Nomination.....
14-03-2014
Med's Request
22-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-05-2014
Passport Req..
13-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2015
LANDED..........
22-03-2015
I got an email saying "Visa Needed" so I had to submit my passport so they can put the visa in it. I believe this is the later stage for PR? i.e. they put a visa in my passport and then next time I leave the country and come back in I am "landed"? Is that how it works? How long does it take to get your passport back? I've been told 2 to 3 weeks? Is this true. I have tickets booked to travel mid March for work so I am hoping I get it back in time. Of course getting PR is more important plus I had to submit my passport within 30 days if getting the email from them so I did it right away. I can't wait! So many ups and downs and waiting - I really hope this goes smoothly. I get my passport back before the 16 March ... I get my PR stuff and card, then I sit tight and wait to apply for citixenship.

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remon said:
Honestly, I have the exact same situation like you. My consult told me the same thing before that my case would be placed in July batch.
My timeline is:

Application received: Mar 17, 2014

AOR: Apr 17, 2014

Med Request: Apr 17, 2014

Got Married: May 4, 2014

Spouse application received by CIC: July 31, 2014

Spouse finger print based criminal record check request: Jan 28, 2015

I got a confirmation from CIC that my application status is IP on Feb 19, 2015.
Is yor spouse in canada or in your home country. I got married in august 2014 and added my wife in feb 2015, but my wife is in canada now. So do you think my file will be along with feb 2015 applicants?

dileep kumar

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SpoonRaccoon said:
thanks for the number.

Is yor spouse in canada or in your home country. I got married in august 2014 and added my wife in feb 2015, but my wife is in canada now. So do you think my file will be along with feb 2015 applicants?

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
mfwpg said:
Hi Tina,

When I created the online profile to extend the work permit online they were asking for the medical sheet as well, but I didn't finalize the application and decided to extend at the airport after coming back from work south of the border. Luckily all went fine since the rules are changing today.

mfwpg, yes! theyre doing some changes everytime...thats really frustrating :(

Awesomepossum

Feb 7, 2015
mfwpg said:
Hi Tina,

What rules are changing today?