v_volf

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-06-2014
kelbc said:
Yea you're right. There is no signature line, I remembered wrong. Cool, well let's hope we hear back soon. RPRF or no RPRF, CIC is the one behind the average schedule. We are being as diligent as possible.

They didn't even give the quarterly update for pnp processiong times for visa centers... Most probably because they have not processed any applications since July 22nd but I really do wonder what they are doing instead lol
To me, it looks like they are busy getting trained for the express entry + working on a fsw backlog.

I wonder how massive the delay will be?..

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
Just received an email again, this time they asked for my:

1.Discrepancies of my husband address and me
2.Evidendence of on going relationship between me and my husband ( I might just send our Rent bills, power bills, etc.)
3. letter of employment
4. 6 months paystubs
5.6 months bank statements
6 police clearance from UK!!! ( What the F____ is this!!!! i never went or lived in UK!! where the hell does they get these ideas!! im so fed up! 3 days ago, they asked for my FBI clearance, and i never lived or worked in the USA. And this time they want a UK police clearance.. Im thinking that i will just write to them and explain that i never worked nor lived there.

Why dont they just say if its approved or denied instead of giving hard time to people :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

astasi

Champion Member
Jun 12, 2010
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-07-2014
AOR Received.
19-09-2014
Med's Request
23-03-2015
Med's Done....
30-07-2014
Passport Req..
16-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2015
LANDED..........
22-07-2015
tinacraigg said:

2.Evidendence of on going relationship between me and my husband ( I might just send our Rent bills, power bills, etc.)
3. letter of employment
4. 6 months paystubs
6 police clearance from UK!!! ( What the F____ is this!!!! i never went or lived in UK!! where the hell does they get these ideas!! im so fed up! 3 days ago, they asked for my FBI clearance, and i never lived or worked in the USA. And this time they want a UK police clearance.. Im thinking that i will just write to them and explain that i never worked nor lived there.

Why dont they just say if its approved or denied instead of giving hard time to people :'( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Hi,

Are you an Ontario PNP nominee?

A.G.Pennypacker

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
tinacraigg said:

3. letter of employment
4. 6 months paystubs

Hi Tina, Has your husband visited the UK?

A.G.Pennypacker

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Maybe CIC made a mistake.

Call or write them and share your concerns and seek clarification. Stress to them that you never lived in these places. If that fails then just order the PCCs from these countries. How long did CIC give you to send them in?

By the way, which stream (of the PNP) did you originally apply to? I have a theory that CIC is really scrutinizing applicants who applied to "non job offer" categories.

Thanks

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
A.G.Pennypacker said:

Call or write them and share your concerns and seek clarification. Stress to them that you never lived in these places. If that fails then just order the PCCs from these countries. How long did CIC give you to send them in?

By the way, which stream (of the PNP) did you originally apply to? I have a theory that CIC is really scrutinizing applicants who applied to "non job offer" categories.

Thanks

im a PNP ...i have job offer also...where does they get all this b___s___t???!!

mfwpg

Star Member
Jun 18, 2014
Manitoba
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tinacraigg said:
im a PNP ...i have job offer also...where does they get all this b___s___t???!!
You still didn't answer what everyone wants to know: WHICH PNP stream are you under? Ontario?

That would help other provincial nominees to understand what to expect.

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
mfwpg said:
You still didn't answer what everyone wants to know: WHICH PNP stream are you under? Ontario?

I think she was Nova Scotia

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
mfwpg said:

mfwpg,

oooops, im sorry for irritating you, im a NS Pnp sir or madam

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
A.G.Pennypacker said:

Thanks

A.G Pennypacker,

Hi, i was researching other forums, and i think i will just make a letter and try to explain that i never worked or lived in UK..But today, i did.send my application for US police clearance while my husband did his yesterday, so it might take a month to receive the result. But the UK police clearance, i still need to research about that. Maybe i can make a letter and explain to them.

By the way, i received 2 emails (Nov 28 & Dec 3)

Nov 28
Husband- US Police clearance
-RPRF
-Home Country police clearance
Me - US Police Clearance
-RPRF

Dec.3
-Proof that were together eversince ( i think ill just give our FB account) so they can see our pictures, and our apartment rental receipts, power bills, etc.
-6 months pay stubs
-6 months bank statements
-UK Police clearance??????? ( This one, i dont really understand why they asked me to provide this)

im really so down today...I thought if you are in the PNP stream, they gonna expedite or make it easier for the applicants to get their PR

tinacraigg

Nov 16, 2013
nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
A.G.Pennypacker said:
Sorry Tina,

Just one last question, if you don't mind?

Are you a community identified applicant?

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

What do u mean by that? I have a job offer in a Food and Beverage department under NS PNP

A.G.Pennypacker

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
I wouldn't get too upset, if I were you.

You should be pleased that they're processing your application. I don't think you have anything to worry about. The process may just take a little longer than you anticipated. No big deal!

If there was something wrong with your application you'd have been rejected already.

A.G.Pennypacker

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
tinacraigg said:
Hi,

What do u mean by that? I have a job offer in a Food and Beverage department under NS PNP
Sorry for the confusion.

There are 3 different streams for the NS PNP:
1) skilled worker stream
2) family business stream &
3) the community identified stream

Your individual circumstances would dictate which stream you're most suitable for. The community stream doesn't require a job offer.