nova scotia, canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Jan 22, 2016
sarv said:
tina,
for how long you and your husband was in states ?
i am in Yemen for more than month. if they asked for police clearance from here i would be ruined ??? ??? ???

we never live in USA

hime

Jun 15, 2012
Canada
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
LANDED..........
22-05-2015
nikku88 said:
hi i am 22 april applicant ( SINP APPLICANT)
19 june medical received
waiting for my IP

good news for me is that on 28 November 2014 my son born in Canada ( Saskatoon ) now may be my luck will change and my file will move now and i received PR in coming few months AND MY HUSBAND ATLEAST STAY WITH ME.
Congratulations. A happy news for at least one of April's Applicant. Happy for you

jazz_dhami

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
surrey
Category........
Visa Office......
vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 december 2013
Nomination.....
19 March 2014
File Transfer...
17 April
Med's Request
22 May
Passport Req..
Waiitng
Any other April applicant who is waiting for RFRF request.

My file reached on 17th April and i am still waiting for RPRF :'( :'(

SP0077

Feb 25, 2014
well i was researching about the timeline of applicant applied in FEB or MARCH 2013 they get there PASSPORT CALL AFTER aprox. 3 Months and 15 days of in Process.

So I Guess, Applicant whose file is in process from end of August and Starting Of SEPT..... the PPR is Near .. may be before 15 DEC 2014.

Hope my Prediction is right.

yo1984

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-March-2014
Nomination.....
30-January-2014 (AINP Approval)
IELTS Request
No IELTS Required
Med's Request
12-April-2014
Med's Done....
12-June-2014 (Med. have been Received Update)
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Waiting (DM on February-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
I wish your prediction is correct, we should have some updates soon at least before end of this year.
I have a friend who was late january applicant got his PPR couple of weeks ago. So let's see

sarv

Star Member
Aug 28, 2014
nikku88 said:
hi i am 22 april applicant ( SINP APPLICANT)
19 june medical received
waiting for my IP

good news for me is that on 28 November 2014 my son born in Canada ( Saskatoon ) now may be my luck will change and my file will move now and i received PR in coming few months AND MY HUSBAND ATLEAST STAY WITH ME.
congrats nikku

A.G.Pennypacker

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
tinacraigg said:
ok guys, i just received an email asking for my PPRF...but i have a problem, Ottawa is asking for US police clearance for me and my husband..We never live in the USA...Yes, i visited some places in the USA because both of us used to work on the Cruiseship.But why would they ask us to provide PC from a country that we never lived....This immigration stuffs is really stressing me..I need help and suggestion please
Hi Tina,

I have a friend from China who had a similar experience. He made frequent business trips to the U.S. but never resided there. As a result, CIC asked him to produce a PCC (from the U.S.) when he applied for PR after receiving a B.C. nomination.

Instead of obtaining the PCC, I believe he wrote CIC a letter explaining his situation and outlining his business. As far as I know, CIC accepted the letter and PR was granted. This was a few years ago and I believe my friend moved back to China (we've lost touch) but I'm fairly sure the letter was sufficient.

Perhaps double-check with CIC first before going to the trouble of ordering the clearance certificate. Please let me know what they say if you decide to contact them...I'm curious about this situation. It must happen all the time.

Thanks in advance

Sep 28, 2014
yo1984 said:
I wish your prediction is correct, we should have some updates soon at least before end of this year.
I have a friend who was late january applicant got his PPR couple of weeks ago. So let's see
Similar story here. Friend A applied as a MPNP nominee at the beginning of last year (Januay 4th, 2013) and recently (about a month ago- Nov 2014) got a call asking him to mail his passport to immigration Canada as his application for PR had been approved!

Tip: For those of you who have done medicals and are still waiting on the RPRF... I suggest you contact immigration Canada as I have heard from several people who have gone through the experience that the RPRF came to them in a separate email but at the same time as the request for their medicals. I, personally, received both emails during the same minute... one (medical) after another (RPRF). On the other hand, friend B waited about 4 months from the date medicals were received to inquire for an update. Then, friend B was informed that his RPRF was overdue and that this one had been requested 4 months back. The issue here is that my friend B never received the RPRF email or it may have been deleted by accident.

Do keep an eye on RPRF since processing of your file is delayed until they receive payment.

This is a partial statement I received in my RPRF email:

"We wish to remind you at this time that if your Right of Permanent Residence Fee (RPRF) is outstanding, you must pay this fee before a permanent resident visa can be issued. The RPRF will be refunded if the application is refused, if you withdraw your application or if you choose not to use your visa.

If you delay the payment of the RPRF, your security or medical results may expire, which would delay the issuance of your visas. We therefore encourage you to pay the RPRF as soon as possible, by following these steps"

Good Luck!!!

piggie

Oct 19, 2014
i have a question....how do we pay RPRF is we have not received an email for it. Can we just pay it online and cic will get updated info that we have paid for it.
my application was received on APRIL 14 and medical received may 15. ECAS has not been updated there after.....just wondering what to do now?????

vinceyhb

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
piggie said:
i have a question....how do we pay RPRF is we have not received an email for it. Can we just pay it online and cic will get updated info that we have paid for it.
my application was received on APRIL 14 and medical received may 15. ECAS has not been updated there after.....just wondering what to do now?????
Which province are you from? I have exactly same timelines as yours. I'm from Ontario.

kelbc

Star Member
Nov 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
11xx
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
PNP:22-Oct-2013/CIO:11-Apr-2014
Nomination.....
10-Jan-2014
AOR Received.
09-May-2014
Med's Request
09-May-2014
Med's Done....
22-May-2014/Recv'd:30-May-2014
Passport Req..
26-Jan-2015 / DM: 27-Jan-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-Feb-2015 (PP back 13-Feb-2015)
LANDED..........
14-Feb-2015
piggie said:
I am from british columbia
Hey piggie, you are almost the same as my timeline as well and I'm from BC. App received on April 11th and MR on May 9th.

I just went ahead and paid RPRF without a request email. You go and pay online with your credit card like you paid the initial application fee. Then send the receipt(signed and scanned) to CPCO-cost-recovery@cic.gc.ca. You'll get an automatic reply that they received your email. Then you should order GCMS notes a month later or so to check if they recorded the payment on your file...