+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March - April PNP PR Batch :)

up

Jun 9, 2014
Hello. I have called cic to ask status on my application. according to that its in process. April 28 2014 but online it still says medical results have been received.

Sundip

Star Member
Feb 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-04-2014
Doc's Request.
01-31-2015
Nomination.....
13-12-2013
AOR Received.
22-04-2014
Med's Request
20-05-2014
Med's Done....
02-06-2014
Interview........
Skipped
Passport Req..
04-03-2015
up said:
Hello. I have called cic to ask status on my application. according to that its in process. April 28 2014 but online it still says medical results have been received.
Up! How is it going. I am an April 22 2014 applicant myself and online, it says "Medical Results have been received" but I just received an email from CIC that is pretty much the same response you got over the phone. I'm pasting it here for your reference -

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is in process as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. You were asked for additional documents and our office confirms the receipt of the same. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

Good luck!

parthkav

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piggie said:
Hey guys
Finally I got ppr today...BC PNP applicant.application received 14 April. In process jan 26th. Skipped DM.
All those who r waiting...hold on tight...its cmin...
Mine is almost same timeline. Congratulations!!

Gary204

Feb 5, 2015
April 7 applicant here
Ecas shows medical received
But just called cic and they said my file is in ottawa and in process.
They just didnt change the status

mobilebird

Mar 2, 2013
I have an update for you guys. It now shows "In Process"!! :D

Application Received: April 27 2014
Medical Request: June 6th 2014
RPRF Email: Jan 27th 2015
IP: Feb 2nd 2015
DM Waiting
PPR: Waiting
BC PNP - International Graduates
Nationality: Indian

I haven't yet received their request for police clearance certificate or RCMP fingerprints. How long will it take for PPR?

Pray for me. Please? Thanks everyone! :)

Agam1111

Jan 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Cpp ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
01-05-2014
Med's Done....
05/05/2014
Hello guys, i called them too n they said they are doing background check. Any idea how long does it might take after? M april 4 SINP candidate
Thnks

bethanasame

Star Member
Jul 25, 2013
mobilebird said:

DM Waiting

I haven't yet received their request for police clearance certificate or RCMP fingerprints. How long will it take for PPR?

RCMP fingerprint verification is only for people whose name has more than 50% match in their database. If you think your name is kind of unique and no criminal records you might not get a RCMP request.

EvaCaryll

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Sundip said:
Up! How is it going. I am an April 22 2014 applicant myself and online, it says "Medical Results have been received" but I just received an email from CIC that is pretty much the same response you got over the phone. I'm pasting it here for your reference -

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our office confirms that your application is in process as per our regulatory timeline. Please note that we cannot confirm when your file will be ready for finalization.

We do not require any information from you at the present time. You were asked for additional documents and our office confirms the receipt of the same. An officer will contact you if further information is required. Please ensure when submitting documents that they are still valid and will not expire within 6 months as this could delay your application.

I got the same email response from Ottawa Visa Office. I am May 20, 2014 applicant MPNP-FS. :-(

Good luck!

vinceyhb

Star Member
Oct 2, 2014
Agam1111 said:
Hello guys, i called them too n they said they are doing background check. Any idea how long does it might take after? M april 4 SINP candidate
Thnks
Yeah i just called them this morning. I've been IP since Jan 26. They said the same thing. Still doing security check, no decision has been made.
What is security check exactly?

parthkav

Jan 21, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mobilebird said:

DM Waiting

I have almost similar timeline as yours and I'm also Indian and international graduate AB PNP. I received RPRF request on 22nd jan, IP on 26th Jan, and received PPR request on 11th Feb. hold on tight, you'll receive PPR soon if your name is not too common and/or no one with same name as yours has a criminal record.

Congratulations in advance buddy! :)

Czar7

Feb 1, 2015
AOR : APRIL 28
IP: FEB 05, 2015
DM: ?
PPR:?
Just received Gcms notes APPLIED ON JAN 20
eligibility: not started
security: not started
criminality: in progress
medicals : passed
I am economy category
quick question : why it says in the first page, sponsorship : family class and refugee
Sponsorship : Family class

ANY idea

Hazed_blue

Oct 22, 2014
Just checked the website again today, and a "Decision Made" status was present. That was less than a month turnaround from IP status!

Think I might call just to confirm the decision myself, because it's not gonna leave my head until I find out one way or the other...

ykapila

Jan 23, 2015
Hazed_blue said:
Just checked the website again today, and a "Decision Made" status was present. That was less than a month turnaround from IP status!

Think I might call just to confirm the decision myself, because it's not gonna leave my head until I find out one way or the other...
Hey Congrats!!!!
When did you get in IP and what province are you from