+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 4, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 6, 2017.
Folks,

Today I received the invitation to write the citizenship test on November 24 at Scarborough Town Center.

I'm in North York, so I was expecting to have the test at St. Clair, but here it came at Scarborough!

The online status of my application is still "In Process".

The weird thing is the timing, cause only this morning I printed out and paid for PR card renewal!!!
I do not know what to do now..the fees are paid and even FedEx shipment is made!!!

Three hours later, I got the email!
There is a time for everything, and a season for every event under the heavens! Indeed!

Reactions: JVO

k33g

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 22, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 4, 2017.
Folks,

Today I received the invitation to write the citizenship test on November 24 at Scarborough Town Center.

I'm in North York, so I was expecting to have the test at St. Clair, but here it came at Scarborough!

The weird thing is the timing, cause only this morning I printed out and paid for PR card renewal!!!
I do not know what to do now..the fees are paid and even FedEx shipment is made!!!

There is a time for everything, and a season for every event under the heavens! Indeed!
Updated.

There might be still a journey between the test and the oath ceremony. (cross fingers for us, hopefully NOT)
If your PR card will expire in the next 2-3 months, I would say you'd better renew it unless you're absolutely sure you'll not travel out of Canada before you get the oath/Canadian passport.

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Folks,

Bummer, but is true that it still might be a while until you can take your oath. You also need to get through test and interview first. Hopefully all goes smoothly!

Gerry27

Sep 8, 2016
Finally after 7 months of wait.
Guys , please update my timeline. I am from Toronto but got the test invite today for 24th of Nov at Scarborough.
My id is Scorpio27 in the spreadsheet

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally after 7 months of wait.
Guys , please update my timeline. I am from Toronto but got the test invite today for 24th of Nov at Scarborough.
My id is Scorpio27 in the spreadsheet
Congrats!

We're having the test on the same day/venue. Is it at 9 AM?
Study well..I may need you in one or two questions! :p

Suddenly they remembered us!

Last edited:

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Updated.

There might be still a journey between the test and the oath ceremony. (cross fingers for us, hopefully NOT)
If your PR card will expire in the next 2-3 months, I would say you'd better renew it unless you're absolutely sure you'll not travel out of Canada before you get the oath/Canadian passport.
Thanks.
It has already expired! Yeah..I know..I forgot about it for about a month!
I will still proceed with its renewal.

Iceberg7

Jan 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bummer, but is true that it still might be a while until you can take your oath. You also need to get through test and interview first. Hopefully all goes smoothly!
Thank you!
Hopefully everything goes well for everybody.

hungvangg

Mar 12, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats!

We're having the test on the same day/venue. Is it at 9 AM?
Study well..I may need you in one or two questions! :p

Suddenly they remembered us!
I have a same day with you guys at 9AM :(( it is 28th not 24th :D

nuz

Mar 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Mar,2017
AOR Received.