07-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2012
LANDED..........
13 Nov 2012
Can someone update Excel with my status pls:

Oath Invite: 26 July
Oath date: 11 August

Almost at the closing stage for citizenship process!
congrats..
in which city or office your file?

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Just passed my test today with 19/20.

Interview went well, albeit they scrutinized my travel history quite thoroughly, particularly as I had forgotten one trip in my otherwise extensive travel history.

I was asked how I put my travel history together. I think I explained my travel history satisfactorily, particularly as all my travels to and within Europe are linked to my elderly mother.

She said finally that I had enough buffer for her not to worry should I have forgotten something else.
So...buffer is quite vital.

I was told to expect my invitation for oath within 3-5 months. Office was Vancouver.

Pinocchio

Star Member
Mar 12, 2017
Hi All,
GTA extra busy not worst, I believe.
I am Feb applicant and not on google tracker but watch forums.
IP: Feb 3, Test Invite: July 20, Test date: Aug 17. (Mississauga)

Hope it will reduce little frustration :)

Thank you discreet! My IP was in late March so probably need to wait another 1.5-2 months from now to get a test invite.

prairiebloom

Mar 10, 2017
Had my interview and test today. Interview lasted probably 5 minutes, mostly small talk about travel and documents. Obviously being tested on ability to speak English. Without disclosing questions, I can say that all answers cameest from the Discover Canada book, so no need to do tons of online tests, though I am sure it helped. Tomorrow is Oath.
Btw it seems that even though my test and oath are both in Thunder Bay, that my processing office was in St Clair in Toronto, so when I read the latest threads, I want to assure evryone that the Toronto offices are processing many applications outside of the Toronto area, and therefor longer processing times are probably the norm or to be expected.

Last edited:
Reactions: silentcoco

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Had my interview and test today. Interview lasted probably 5 minutes, mostly small talk about travel and documents. Obviously being tested on ability to speak English. Without disclosing questions, I can say that all answers cameest from the Discover Canada book, so no need to do tons of online tests, though I am sure it helped. Tomorrow is Oath.
Btw it seems that even though my test and oath are both in Thunder Bay, that my processing office was in St Clair in Toronto, so when I read the latest threads, I want to assure evryone that the Toronto offices are processing many applications outside of the Toronto area, and therefor longer processing times are probably the norm or to be expected.
Congrats and all the best for oath today

niting80

Star Member
Mar 4, 2017
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
2 Dec 2012
LANDED..........
15 Jan 2013
Forum members who update the Excel file, can you add date to Decision Made on my row, as 30 May 2017.

It's screwing up your stats. Thx

layla_

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Just passed my test today with 19/20.

Interview went well, albeit they scrutinized my travel history quite thoroughly, particularly as I had forgotten one trip in my otherwise extensive travel history.

I was asked how I put my travel history together. I think I explained my travel history satisfactorily, particularly as all my travels to and within Europe are linked to my elderly mother.

She said finally that I had enough buffer for her not to worry should I have forgotten something else.
So...buffer is quite vital.

I was told to expect my invitation for oath within 3-5 months. Office was Vancouver.
Nice work. Fingers crossed for a speedy DM, oath and ceremony!

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Could you please update the spreadsheet:

Stef.
Vancouver
Test: 27.7.
Decision Made: 28.7.

Now waiting for oath invite.

tameraq

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm an Oakville applicant and I was wondering which IRCC office takes care of my application. I always thought it was Mississauga office but now that I see Oakville applicants doing better than Mississauga ppl on the sheet on previous months I started to think there might be other IRCC office taking care of Oakville applicants. I wonder if one of the Oakville applicants who already took the test can provide this info.
Thanks.

immipak

Jul 20, 2017
I'm an Oakville applicant and I was wondering which IRCC office takes care of my application. I always thought it was Mississauga office but now that I see Oakville applicants doing better than Mississauga ppl on the sheet on previous months I started to think there might be other IRCC office taking care of Oakville applicants. I wonder if one of the Oakville applicants who already took the test can provide this info.
Thanks.

I applied from Oakville and application was sent to Hamilton where i gave test and interview. Waiting for Oath.

Reactions: tameraq

RH_Canada

Star Member
Jan 1, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

can you update my record.

office: montreal
Test date: 11-July-2017
Decision made: 21-July-2017

and now waiting for the oath letter.