+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

MARCH Applicant for citizenship March , 2017

prairiebloom

Mar 10, 2017
Please update my status:
Oath Letter July 17th
Oath date: July 28th

My test date is July 27th, so due to location of test being in Thunder Bay which runs initerant service, Oath is the following day

Last edited:

pakihero

Star Member
Jun 11, 2008
Please find my timeline below, i Applied back in 26th March.

Sent the documents - 26th March
Documents received - 4th April
AOR recieved via email - 19th April
Finger print request thru mail - 24th May
Finger Prints were done (All Okay) and sent - 25th May
Finger prints received - 12 June

*******After that almost a month and a half is passed there is no update on ecas as well in mail/email. I 'm wondering how long cic will take to go to the next step as I was reviewing the other candidate's timeline who applied in March they r almost gone thru test has done / DM/oath taken stages.Maybe seeing other timelines, I 'm losing my patience. Please advise.

Meldaour

Jul 7, 2017
Calgary
Please add me to the spread sheet. I am not sure if I should be February or March.

My ecas shows as follows:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 15, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 10, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you a notice on May 11, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
[/QUOTE]

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
Please add me to the spread sheet. I am not sure if I should be February or March.

My ecas shows as follows:

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on February 15, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on March 28, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on April 10, 2017.
  4. We sent you correspondence on April 27, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you a notice on May 11, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 6, 2017 at 10:00 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
[/QUOTE]

I've added your time line to February.

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
It's really frustrating when my application is in process since March, 31st and still no test invite! IRCC only contacted me on April, 26 for FP, which I've submitted on May, 1st and is received by IRCC.

Dunno what weird monkey business is going on in there!!

canadavisa22

Star Member
Aug 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It's really frustrating when my application is in process since March, 31st and still no test invite! IRCC only contacted me on April, 26 for FP, which I've submitted on May, 1st and is received by IRCC.

Dunno what weird monkey business is going on in there!!
We're all there with you, Ghost. Only one test invite in all of July so far for our group. It's looking like 6 months to get a test invite from GTA offices at the moment. Some random GTA ones tend to get through (like the guy who was done somehow in 90 days start to finish) but the average time looks like it's jumped about 3 months or so now. Tons of Feb applicants still waiting with no sign of movement in months. Not sure what's going on down at those offices.

QueenLeo

Jul 3, 2017
My timeline for Ottawa is :

1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on March 24, 2017.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on April 11, 2017.
  3. We started processing your application on May 4, 2017.
  4. We sent you a notice on May 23, 2017 to appear and write the citizenship test on June 8, 2017 at 8:15 AM. The notice you will receive by mail will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.
  5. We sent you a notice on July 14, 2017 to appear and take the oath of citizenship at the citizenship ceremony to be held on July 28, 2017 at 8:30 AM. The notice you will receive will be your official confirmation of your appointment. If you have not received this notice prior to the date of your scheduled appointment, please contact us.

prairiebloom

Mar 10, 2017
Please update my status:
Oath Letter July 17th
Oath date: July 28th

My test date is July 27th, so due to location of test being in Thunder Bay which runs initerant service, Oath is the following day

imranrf

Apr 14, 2017
Application Recd = 4th April
AOR = 19th April
In Process = 25th April

Nothing heard since then, almost 3+ months since application went in process. Is it only me or someone else is also in a similar situation waiting since that long. Also I haven't even recd any fp request :(