+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Good morning all,
My LPP completed February 20 ( updated on Tracker Feb22), and Oath didnt started yet.
I called IRCC today 830am to check
IRCC AGent told me that I'm scheduled for Oath ceremony March 14,2024 ( Online).
Though my tracker still showing Oath as ( not started)
I wish you all to get good news very soon.
I got the update in my tracker today.
Same details in the previous post

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Hello All,

My last update of LPP completion was on Feb 15. The Citizenship ceremony has not started. No updates yet.

Approximately how much time it take for the ceremony after everything to complete?

It's very frustrating the way CIC is handling stuff. My buddy applied on December 1st and got the invitation for the ceremony today. All of his processes were completing within 10 days apart.

Thanks

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Hello All,

My last update of LPP completion was on Feb 15. The Citizenship ceremony has not started. No updates yet.

Approximately how much time it take for the ceremony after everything to complete?

It's very frustrating the way CIC is handling stuff. My buddy applied on December 1st and got the invitation for the ceremony today. All of his processes were completing within 10 days apart.

Thanks
Your LPP was from Sydney right? My Lpp was done on Feb 19, I called them today and my file is still with Sydney. Until it comes out of that dreaded place, I would expect things to move real slow.

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Your LPP was from Sydney right? My Lpp was done on Feb 19, I called them today and my file is still with Sydney. Until it comes out of that dreaded place, I would expect things to move real slow.
Yes. Mine is Sydney too. It's really frustrating. Anyone with similar previous processing office and got invite? Please update.

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Mine was at Sydney(primary) as well.secondary (scarborough). LPP completed on 22 feb...no oath yet...
Sydney and Scarborough are both the worst. I called and they said that everything is completed but the officer has to double check and release the file from there then ceremony will assign.

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Yes. Mine is Sydney too. It's really frustrating. Anyone with similar previous processing office and got invite? Please update.
You guys should contact your MP , to contact on ur behalf
I can give you great letter draft to send/email to your MP,
You need only to change cording to ur file/case

Best of luck

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
That will be great if you can provide the letter please.
" MP LETTER DRAFT "

Dear Honorable .......... MP
I trust this letter finds you well. I am writing to seek your assistance regarding my Canadian Citizenship application. I submitted a complete application in March 2023 (UCI: ..................), and while certain milestones have been reached, I am experiencing delays beyond the expected timeframe.

As of my last update on ..............., where my background verification was completed, and my citizenship test as well ,there has been no further progress. Despite an initial indication of a 4 to 6-week decision timeline post-interview with official( if you had interview , if not remove this part), it has been more than 7 months without any updates in my tracker or through the ATIP notes.

I am reaching out to request your support in facilitating communication with IRCC to obtain more information, updates, and potentially re-activate the processing of my application. I am keenly awaiting a positive resolution and the opportunity to contribute as a Canadian citizen.

Your dedication to the city name community is well-known, and I am confident that your intervention will help alleviate the stress and uncertainty I am currently facing.

Thank you for your ongoing support, and I look forward to hearing positive news about my application soon.

Best Regards,
Your name
And details

** I hope that this letter could help some one

**please note this is just Draft and you have to edit/add according to ur personal application details!

Best of luck fellas!

Salam ....AA!

Last edited:
Reactions: Dhaval D.

moose17

Jun 30, 2017
Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1,808
Application: Family (2 adults, 1 child)
Application sent: March 27
Delivered: March 29
AOR: May 12
BG complete: June 15
Test invite: July 4 (for July 7-27)
Tests taken: July 19, July 21
Tests marked complete: July 21, July 25
LPP: February 17 (updated Feb 20)
Oath: Scheduled for March 13 (appeared on tracker March 2)

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019

Congratulations.

Almost similar timeline as you. What is your primary and secondary processing office??

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
Congratulations

Reactions: moose17

jobishis

Star Member
May 12, 2014
IRCC processing 95% of files under the provided timeline, People are frustrated with when others get before them, unfortunately some IRCC offices receive triple amount applications than compared to some offices. As far as if your application is under provided timeline, just keep patience. It will come on time. There are few number of people waiting after 15 months i can understand the pain. But the sad part there are so many people requesting MP helps etc etc even if their application still under a year. They are putting others in trouble too.

Last edited:
Reactions: RESCUE EAGLE