+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Sarah0211

Star Member
Apr 24, 2019
Anyone can help out with the first and last name here. I am one click away from submitting my application. On my PR confirmation letter, my first name/given name is my full name and on my PR card and driving license, my first name is just my first name. So do I write my first name only on the citizenship application or do I write my first and middle name (this will be different from my PR card)? Also, can I drop my middle name from the Given names when I apply for the passport? Many thanks!

JonandAshley

Oct 29, 2019
Hi guys, I'm excited to have submitted my application.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1119
Application: Single
Application sent: March 1st
Delivered: March 1st
AOR:

Jon

Reactions: Deh_avilla

kmillie

Mar 2, 2023
Hi everyone,
I'm putting everything together at the moment, and will be submitting my and my partner's applications over the weekend. I've been looking over the tracker spreadsheets (love all the data btw), and reading some threads while getting everything ready. I've seen quite a few comments where people were saying that paper applications were being processed much faster than online ones, but I haven't seen much evidence of that in the spreadsheets.
Just wondering if there is any truth to that, and if there is a benefit to applying on paper when I'm eligible to apply online?
Thanks for all your help!

Reactions: Deh_avilla

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Hi guys, I'm excited to have submitted my application.

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1119
Application: Single
Application sent: March 1st
Delivered: March 1st
AOR:

Jon
I'm trying to wrap up my application as well. Did you merge both sides of the health card or other ID into one file, or did you upload them as 2 separate documents? They allow two files per ID, so I was wondering what the right way to do it is. Also is it safe to use PR card + health card? my passport is expiring soon and they want either the passport or the PR card as the first ID.

JonandAshley

Oct 29, 2019
I'm trying to wrap up my application as well. Did you merge both sides of the health card or other ID into one file, or did you upload them as 2 separate documents? They allow two files per ID, so I was wondering what the right way to do it is. Also is it safe to use PR card + health card? my passport is expiring soon and they want either the passport or the PR card as the first ID.

I have the front and back of my PR card scanned in one PDF file and I used my drivers licence the same way for my second piece of ID.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I have the front and back of my PR card scanned in one PDF file and I used my drivers licence the same way for my second piece of ID.
Thanks.
Alright that's what I'll do that as well.
Did you put the front of the IDs in one page of the PDF and the back in another page or both sides in one page of the pdf?

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hi admin,
Please update the tracker.

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Family (1 adult + 1 minor)
Application sent: Mar 1 2023
Delivered: Mar 3 2023
AOR: