Hi admin,
Please update the tracker.

Type: Paper application
Physical Presence Days: 1096
Application: Family (1 adult + 1 minor)
Application sent: Mar 1 2023
Delivered: Mar 3 2023
AOR:
Congratulations, your application was delivered real fast.
If you don't mind, how was it so fast and how could you track that it is already delivered?

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
You're welcome.

Both sides on one page.
Hi, I am also going to apply my citizenship application within couple of days. I had earlier uploaded 2 separate jpg for front and back. But I liked the idea to merge in a single file. Which software you used, as it freely available. I am using pdfsam, but I couldn't find option to have both front and back in the same page of pdf. How can I do that. Kindly suggest.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
I have the front and back of my PR card scanned in one PDF file and I used my drivers licence the same way for my second piece of ID.
Hi, I am also going to apply my citizenship application within couple of days. I had earlier uploaded 2 separate jpg for front and back. But I liked the idea to merge in a single file. Which software you used, as it freely available. I am using pdfsam, but I couldn't find option to have both front and back in the same page of pdf. How can I do that. Kindly suggest.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
Use Microsoft Word, drop the photos into the page, save as PDF.

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
If you use a Mac, preview would work for this

Reactions: cool_eagle

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Thanks a lot for reply. But I am windows and android user, hence don't have that facility.
But, if they have given 2 files facility for single ID, then uploading front and back separately as jpgs is not too illogical. Otherwise, why they given max 2 files upload facility for a single piece of ID.

Reactions: Olucha1992

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
If you use a Mac, preview would work for this
But... if they have given 2 files facility for single ID, then uploading front and back separately as jpgs is not too illogical. Otherwise, why they given max 2 files upload facility for a single piece of ID

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Use Microsoft Word, drop the photos into the page, save as PDF.
I thought it earlier but later I decided against it, as there will be blank white background (of MS word page); but now I think, it is good
as PDF has the same . And, it will allow me to have 2 images on one page. Thanks a lot. I will go with it.

cool_eagle

Jul 3, 2015
Hi Guys, I need help with the Tax Filing section as well. I pass the tax filing requirement eligibility for citizenship application of filing at least for 3 years and I have applied for 3 years. But for 2022 i.e 4th year , I am still not ready with docs and havn't filed it yet. So, is it OK that I apply for citizenship, as the tax filing deadline is still very far away, i.e. 30 April.

So, I will leave the fields for tax year 2022 ; Required to file = Yes ; Return Filed = No

Is it OK. Whats you expert guys recommendations on this. I ll be highly thankful for a reply.

Banana woman

Dec 10, 2019
Hi Guys, I need help with the Tax Filing section as well. I pass the tax filing requirement eligibility for citizenship application of filing at least for 3 years and I have applied for 3 years. But for 2022 i.e 4th year , I am still not ready with docs and havn't filed it yet. So, is it OK that I apply for citizenship, as the tax filing deadline is still very far away, i.e. 30 April.

So, I will leave the fields for tax year 2022 ; Required to file = Yes ; Return Filed = No

Is it OK. Whats you expert guys recommendations on this. I ll be highly thankful for a reply.
Absolutely, I submitted mine without filing 2022 taxes too.

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
But, if they have given 2 files facility for single ID, then uploading front and back separately as jpgs is not too illogical. Otherwise, why they given max 2 files upload facility for a single piece of ID.
They are giving 4 slots to upload your digital image. They haven't thought this through that well. Foreign IDs also need translation, and are accepted if main ID is passport. Maybe that's why.

Deh_avilla

May 21, 2018
Belleville
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
10-08-2018
Doc's Request.
CSQ Request 14-09-2018
AOR Received.