+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
IRCC processing 95% of files under the provided timeline, People are frustrated with when others get before them, unfortunately some IRCC offices receive triple amount applications than compared to some offices. As far as if your application is under provided timeline, just keep patience. It will come on time. There are few number of people waiting after 15 months i can understand the pain. But the sad part there are so many people requesting MP helps etc etc even if there application still under a year. They are putting others in trouble too.
IRCC processing 95% of files under the provided timeline, People are frustrated with when others get before them, unfortunately some IRCC offices receive triple amount applications than compared to some offices. As far as if your application is under provided timeline, just keep patience. It will come on time. There are few number of people waiting after 15 months i can understand the pain. But the sad part there are so many people requesting MP helps etc etc even if their application still under a year. They are putting others in trouble too.
Is it true the 95%? Where did you find it?

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
IRCC processing 95% of files under the provided timeline, People are frustrated with when others get before them, unfortunately some IRCC offices receive triple amount applications than compared to some offices. As far as if your application is under provided timeline, just keep patience. It will come on time. There are few number of people waiting after 15 months i can understand the pain. But the sad part there are so many people requesting MP helps etc etc even if their application still under a year. They are putting others in trouble too.
Agreed but when you see most of the applications are going faster than yours, doesn't matter if it's under 15 months or not, you will get anxious and tensed why me?

That is the reason people try to ask in forums like this, contact CIC or MP or anything.

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
Agreed but when you see most of the applications are going faster than yours, doesn't matter if it's under 15 months or not, you will get anxious and tensed why me?

That is the reason people try to ask in forums like this, contact CIC or MP or anything.
Exactly, totally unfair when Nov and Dec applicants getting their Oath date, while we are sitting like ducks with no required additional documents, no interview, not even ghost update, and no e-mails. I feel like my application has gone missing after the BG and Test done in May.

Reactions: Dhaval D.

moden88

Star Member
May 11, 2020
Hello, hope everyone is doing well. I have a question I wish you guys help me with.

In the notes section of the gcms, do you see the webforms that you sent to ircc?

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
Hello, hope everyone is doing well. I have a question I wish you guys help me with.

In the notes section of the gcms, do you see the webforms that you sent to ircc?
Mine doesn't show it. But under client details they did update my address (which I informed them via webform).

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Exactly, totally unfair when Nov and Dec applicants getting their Oath date, while we are sitting like ducks with no required additional documents, no interview, not even ghost update, and no e-mails. I feel like my application has gone missing after the BG and Test done in May.
Exactly. CIC's working method is meaningless. No proper distribution of files, not assigning priorities correctly and still some people thinks this is fair.

Dhaval D.

Oct 7, 2019
Hello All,

Quick update. Finally got an update about the oath invitation. It's been almost a year since I sent my application and everything will be done soon. Update was on 6th March and updated today.

Thank you for your help, suggestions, and advice.

Thank You

walter_white

Aug 30, 2019
Hello All,

Quick update. Finally got an update about the oath invitation. It's been almost a year since I sent my application and everything will be done soon. Update was on 6th March and updated today.

Thank you for your help, suggestions, and advice.

Thank You
Congrats! When is your ceremony? You are one of the Sydney LPP people right?

Reactions: Dhaval D.