+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Dec 2, 2023
Hey guys, my primary office is Sydney. I applied in March 2023 and my test was completed in the first week of June. Currently, I have LPP in progress.
I got my GCMS notes, and the due dates for LPP are 2024/03/11. Does this mean 11 March or 3 November?
Also, what are your dates, if you have your GCMS?
I have the exact same timeline as you. Still waiting for LLP after almost 6 months after passing the test. Also with the awful Sydney office. It’s a torture to see other March, April, May, June, even September applicants sailing through left and right, celebrating their ceremonies, while my application got stuck at a file cabinet somewhere in Sydney office collecting dust. What a pain. I am losing hope, to be honest.

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hey guys, my primary office is Sydney. I applied in March 2023 and my test was completed in the first week of June. Currently, I have LPP in progress.
I got my GCMS notes, and the due dates for LPP are 2024/03/11. Does this mean 11 March or 3 November?
Also, what are your dates, if you have your GCMS?
Where do you find the due dates? My security section is completely erased

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
Today I checked my tracker and saw that I was scheduled for citizenship oath on November 14th, 2023. I didn't get any invitations from IRCC and didn't see any updates on my tracker until today, anyone who has experienced this kind of issue please share your thoughts.

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
So frustrated here,
AOR March 2023
BG and Test done in May 2023

Going into 7 month after the test!!!

ATIP notes says “E-grant review ready PM01” and application assigned to officer with due date Nov 10.

Nothing so far while Aug, Sep and Oct 2023 applicants celebrating their Oath.

So unfair and feeling depressed and helpless:(((

Reactions: Gurikem and saidur

Edmundtimi

Star Member
Jun 18, 2022
So frustrated here,
AOR March 2023
BG and Test done in May 2023

Going into 7 month after the test!!!

ATIP notes says “E-grant review ready PM01” and application assigned to officer with due date Nov 10.

Nothing so far while Aug, Sep and Oct 2023 applicants celebrating their Oath.

So unfair and feeling depressed and helpless:(((
What is your processing office?

And yeah, I totally understand you. It's incredibly frustrating to see how painfully slow this process is in some cases and how things seem to be handled in this seemingly "random" way, where some people who apply after others somehow get processed ahead of the rest. I know it's not their fault; it's just the way things are. IRCC really ought to work on improving this process.

Illusionist4008

Star Member
Oct 28, 2021
What is your processing office?

And yeah, I totally understand you. It's incredibly frustrating to see how painfully slow this process is in some cases and how things seem to be handled in this seemingly "random" way, where some people who apply after others somehow get processed ahead of the rest. I know it's not their fault; it's just the way things are. IRCC really ought to work on improving this process.
Scarborough office

CV2017

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
I am still waiting on LLP and the rest...March applicant, test was done in May.
Timeline is in signature. March 2023 applicant. Test completed in July 2023. ATIP notes from late November state that LPP has not started. Primary office is Sydney and Secondary Office is Scarborough. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Timeline is in signature. March 2023 applicant. Test completed in July 2023. ATIP notes from late November state that LPP has not started. Primary office is Sydney and Secondary Office is Scarborough. Any helpful advice would be greatly appreciated.
Today I have received an email from Scarborough IRCC scheduling in person interview and Identity verification on 21Dec 2023

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where do you find the due dates? My security section is completely erased
In your GCMS notes 'ELIGIBILITY' section, each of the eligibility assessments like Knowledge, Prohibitions, Residence, Language, etc, has Assigned By, Assigned To, Due Date.
I think this assigned to and due date mean which office this particular assessment is assigned and by when they have to complete the work.

Reactions: thecoolguysam

Otoocolin

Jul 15, 2023
Hello everyone, I need help tracking citizenship application. I have taken my exams and yet I can’t create a tracker. I never receive the verification code sent to my email and I’m wondering if anyone knows how to go about it please and thank you.

nabd1

Nov 10, 2018
Hello everyone, I need help tracking citizenship application. I have taken my exams and yet I can’t create a tracker. I never receive the verification code sent to my email and I’m wondering if anyone knows how to go about it please and thank you.
Have you tried contacting them? The website says you should contact them if you don't receive an email with a verification code within 12 hours