+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
May I know what is Grant Review Ready PM03
Scarborough Citizenship Operation
I am mid March 2023 applicant test and BG completed Mid July 2023 after that no update

Last edited:

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
Hello, I got a Decision made on 12 October 23, my online tracker is everything complete except the oath from the Ottawa IRCC office, still haven't gotten any updates from Ottawa IRCC, anyone has experience with this. How long does Ottawa IRCC office take to send an oath invitation? Please share your experience.
Thank you.

cacubed

Mar 31, 2023
Hello, I got a Decision made on 12 October 23, my online tracker is everything complete except the oath from the Ottawa IRCC office, still haven't gotten any updates from Ottawa IRCC, anyone has experience with this. How long does Ottawa IRCC office take to send an oath invitation? Please share your experience.
Thank you.
Congratulations on decision made! It can take some time to get scheduled, so don’t stress yourself too much. In my case I saw the citizenship ceremony date in the tracker a few days before getting the invitation email. Good luck!

Reactions: masud7151

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
Congratulations on decision made! It can take some time to get scheduled, so don’t stress yourself too much. In my case I saw the citizenship ceremony date in the tracker a few days before getting the invitation email. Good luck!
Thank you so much

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
My family members applied (2 adults and 1 child) for citizenship in March 2023. Both got fingerprint request. Spouse has everything passed. Husband still has Background check and Prohibitions in Process.
His fingerprints were received at the same time as spouse in July and next day for spouse the background check got completed.
For husband, they are still reviewing the fingerprint check even though they have already received in July

Confirmed with IRCC call centre that criminality has passed but security is still in progress.
How much time would it take more to pass the security?
Any advise/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

cacubed

Mar 31, 2023
How much time would it take more to pass the security?
Hard to give a useful answer - the security check can become a bit of a black hole for some people with non-routine applications but normally doesn’t take too long. Chances are that the results are already back and your husbands file is just on someone’s desk waiting to be updated. Hopefully that happens soon! You’re still within “normal” processing times so at this point it’s going to be a case of waiting patiently unfortunately.

And just to add - sometimes people suggest getting ATIP notes to see what’s going on in the background but as an FYI typically security clearance notes are redacted before you go down that route and are disappointed.

Reactions: thecoolguysam

AshishRathod@002

Jul 27, 2023
Oath completed on 23rd NOV. Signed Oath copy sent same day. Still waiting for eCertificate from Calgary office. Anyone has same? How long it takes to upload the Certificate? Oath is still in progress on the Portal. This waiting for each step is pain in ass.

april2014_AINP

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys, my primary office is Sydney. I applied in March 2023 and my test was completed in the first week of June. Currently, I have LPP in progress.
I got my GCMS notes, and the due dates for LPP are 2024/03/11. Does this mean 11 March or 3 November?
Also, what are your dates, if you have your GCMS?

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Hey guys, my primary office is Sydney. I applied in March 2023 and my test was completed in the first week of June. Currently, I have LPP in progress.
I got my GCMS notes, and the due dates for LPP are 2024/03/11. Does this mean 11 March or 3 November?
It’s Y-M-D

Reactions: april2014_AINP

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
It means nothing, just one year from your application.

Reactions: april2014_AINP