my test was completed May29,2023
And BG July 11
Interview done August 03
Since then waiting for LPP
Got GCMS 10 days ago
Secondary office is Sydney RC 8090
Main office Montereal
Keep fingers crossed!
What does it say in Location in your GCMS notes?

Ryan4

Nov 27, 2020
Hello guys, how long does it take from test and background completion to LPP completion? Based on you experiences or observations?

AshishRathod@002

Jul 27, 2023
So, Happy to share, open the portal and found that oath is scheduled on 23rd NOV. Its in progress.

Received an email with attached .pdf 'THE REGISTRAR OF CANADIAN CITIZENSHIP' information regarding download e-certificate of citizenship.
Log-in using IRCC portal with invitation code to download e-certificate. No instructions for where to take oath in-person or online.
Shall I login to IRCC portal now or after completion of the oath?

Wishing you a good luck to all and hope you will receive your oath very soon.
Thank you!

Last edited:

lafadeedo

Aug 15, 2023
Congratulations...,
my test was completed May29,2023
And BG July 11
Interview done August 03
Since then waiting for LPP
Got GCMS 10 days ago
Secondary office is Sydney RC 8090
Main office Montereal
Keep fingers crossed!

whaaaaattt?? so u already did the interview in August 3 and till now LPP not green??

wow...that's 2 months AFTER the interview ...gosh I didn't know it could take this long after interview...

I did my interview Oct 31 and surprised how it's now Nov 10 and still LPP not green. I guess I have another 2 months wait to go by your measurments!

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023
ATIP applied on 25 Sep. Received on Oct. 17.
Application Assignment Due date is 2023/10/11 - Primary office is VC and secondary is Sydney.
Where do you found the application Assignment Due date ( which page in the GCMS ( ATIP) as I tried to find it in mine but I couldn't find any line like that ( my total ATIP Report pages is 23 pages).
Thanks

Jul 7, 2016
Final update:
Update:

App Type: Online Application
Application : Single
Physical Presence Days: 1,101 Days
App Sent Date : Mar 15, 2023
App Delivered Date: Mar 15, 2023
AOR: Mar 31, 2023
In progress: April 4, 2023
LPP & BG: In progress
GU:May 15
FP request: May 12
FP email: May 17
FP done: May 17
Test invite showed on tracker: May 17
Test email: may 18
Test complete: May 23
Test marked completed: June 8
Request for scanned pages of passport: June 29
Request for i-94 entry exit stamps: Jul 19
Notice to appear for interview: Aug 28
Interview: Sept 12
LPP: Sept 12 tracker updated Sep 14
Oath: Sep 28
E-cert available: Oct 5
Applied for Passport: Oct 12
Passport received: Oct 23

End of my almost decade long journey since coming here to Canada as an international student. Big thanks to this supportive forum for the guidance and encouragement! Good luck to all those waiting - your time will soon come! Will still be here lurking and helping when i can.
Congratulations !!!! I have my interview on Nov 21. Pls can you share what did they ask in the interview? Mine is in Scarborough office

Jul 7, 2016
whaaaaattt?? so u already did the interview in August 3 and till now LPP not green??

wow...that's 2 months AFTER the interview ...gosh I didn't know it could take this long after interview...

I did my interview Oct 31 and surprised how it's now Nov 10 and still LPP not green. I guess I have another 2 months wait to go by your measurments!
Hi Lafadeedo, Which office? And can you share what was the interview about?

RESCUE EAGLE

Star Member
Aug 3, 2023

Yaaa, actually, it's now more than 3 months since I did the interview and still waiting for the LPp

• Wow
Reactions: lafadeedo

masud7151

Jul 1, 2019
When I got my first ATIP my primary office was CPC Sydney and my second office was Ottawa IRCC, yesterday I got another ATIP that says my primary office is Ottawa IRCC and my secondary office is CPC Sydney, if anyone has experienced similar situations please share your thoughts.

AshishRathod@002

Jul 27, 2023
Hi Admin, pls update - Oath Letter received with instructions today for online.
We are Family (2) applicant, We both can join in 1 zoom meeting link? They provided seat numbers both has orderwise seat no. They ask to insert seat no. instead of name.
Or we both has to use separate device for login to zoom oath ceremony?

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hi Admin, pls update - Oath Letter received with instructions today for online.
We are Family (2) applicant, We both can join in 1 zoom meeting link? They provided seat numbers both has orderwise seat no. They ask to insert seat no. instead of name.
Or we both has to use separate device for login to zoom oath ceremony?
Read the instructions. You use the seat numbers together and use one zoom session

Last edited:
Reactions: AshishRathod@002

lafadeedo

Aug 15, 2023
Yaaa, actually, it's now more than 3 months since I did the interview and still waiting for the LPp
OMG ...it takes 3 months from Interview to LPP?!?!?!

I took me 4 months from Test to Interview,

u think it will take me another few months for LPP after the interview ?

Some people get it same day or day after interview. I thought since my wait between Test and Interview was long, then maybe now between Interview and LPP wouldn't be so long ....