+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

kimodz

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Folks. I took the test on May 15th but no update on the tracker.. Monday will mark two weeks.. anyone else in the same boat?

Last edited:

pkshah

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
CANADA
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
04/03/2014
AOR Received.
15-11-2016
File Transfer...
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
03/09/2015
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2015
LANDED..........
05/09/2015

Rhbcc

Star Member
May 15, 2020
Vancouver,BC
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
01-07-2020
Update:
Please update the sheet thank you

GU:May 15
FP request: May 12
FP email: May 17
FP done: May 17
Test invite showed on tracker: May 17
Test email: may 18
checked my tracker this morning
BG completed May 25

Reactions: zi2010

citizen_to_be

May 27, 2023
Hi everyone.
Below is my timeline so far

Application sent - Feb 26, 2023 (Online)
AOR - March 15, 2023
Background completed - April 6, 2023
Test Invite - May 20, 2023

Office - Scarborough

Phema

Star Member
Aug 11, 2015
My family's paper application was returned and we are now reapplying online.

I've noticed that the online application seems shorter with not much document requested. Are people just uploading only the requested docs or are they adding additional ones?

E.g, there's no request for physical presence calculator, proof of change of name, document checklist, colored copies of passport pages, kids' school records etc Should I keep the application simple or go ahead and supply these documents regardless?

Thanks for your input.

Last edited:

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014

I've noticed that the online application seems shorter with not much document requested. Are people just uploading only the requested docs or are they adding additional ones?

E.g, there's no request for physical presence calculator, proof of change of name, document checklist, colored copies of passport pages, kids' school records etc Should I keep the application simple or go ahead and supply these documents regardless?

Thanks for your input.
Just submit the documents that were requested online

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023

Thanks for your input.
I actually uploaded all the relevant documents whether it was required or not and also prepared a cover letter explaining the documents.

For example, all non-blank pages Passport is not required I think but I submitted anyways since it helps with entry/ exit stamps in determining PP and security checks. I see some folks being requested copy of passport pages later so it could save some unnecessary back and forth. Good luck.

Reactions: yyzstudent

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I actually uploaded all the relevant documents whether it was required or not and also prepared a cover letter explaining the documents.

For example, all non-blank pages Passport is not required I think but I submitted anyways since it helps with entry/ exit stamps in determining PP and security checks. I see some folks being requested copy of passport pages later so it could save some unnecessary back and forth. Good luck.
Same. I uploaded all pages of the two passports I needed to provide. I didn’t want delays in case they asked for them later on.

Zidane@90

Nov 28, 2018
Folks. I took the test on May 15th but no update on the tracker.. Monday will mark two weeks.. anyone else in the same boat?
It depends on the office that is handling your file I guess but what I am hearing from couple of other folks is it takes around 10 days to update the tracker post the test, obviously there is no specific timeline as such