+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Stika

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
Hi Folks,

My Background verification completed on May 19, however, I still haven't received my citizenship test notification. The tracker continues to state not started for citizenship test. I have seen other folks on this forum detail that they received their citizenship test request on the same day or within 2 days of the background verification completion date per the tracker. Is the delay that I am experiencing in receiving a notification to take the citizenship test normal?

Hope to hear back.

U
I am experiencing same. Since May 12

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Time for an uppdate:

Type: Online application
Physical Presence Days: 1120
Application: Single
Application sent: March 22
Delivered: March 22
AOR: April 6
In Progress: April 8
Background completed: May 16
Citizenship test: N/A
Language: N/A
Physical Presence: June 8
Prohibitions: June 8
Oath: Not started

Weirdly no ghost update for the PP. it just showed up today as completed on June 8. My processing office is Scarborough.

That’s technically going through everything in 2.5 months. I’m now only waiting for the oath. I’ve asked for in person open to public.

And I can’t breath

(edited to correct the date. It cleared June 8 but showed up on the tracker, without a warning/ghost update on June 10.)

Last edited:

amco

Star Member
Sep 2, 2020
Time for an uppdate:

Physical Presence: June 10
Prohibitions: June 10

Weirdly no ghost update for the PP. it just showed up today as completed on June 10. My processing office is Scarborough.

That’s technically going through everything in 2.5 months. I’m now only waiting for the oath. I’ve asked for in person open to public.

And I can’t breath
Hi how can you see the processing office ?

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
Hey
Whomever is in charge of the Google sheet, @shiremag (??), please correct the dates on the sheet as per below.
Thank you!

Time for an uppdate:

Weirdly no ghost update for the PP. it just showed up today as completed on June 8. My processing office is Scarborough.

And I can’t breath

(edited to correct the date. It cleared June 8 but showed up on the tracker, without a warning/ghost update on June 10.)

lr108

Star Member
May 10, 2023
Time for an uppdate:

And I can’t breath

I barely get any progress updates or ghost updates in mail. The received one for the initial tracker and another for test invite. That's it. IRCC!!!

yyzstudent

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2015
I barely get any progress updates or ghost updates in mail. The received one for the initial tracker and another for test invite. That's it. IRCC!!!
I haven’t had a single ghost update via email. You don’t on the citizenship app. Just in the tracker. Had a GU before BG cleared. None before the rest cleared. Not a single one.

a6prasad

May 3, 2019
Hi All,

Was hoping someone could please help me with a quick question.

In the physical presence calculator, how do I put in the implied status period (i.e. the period between applying for a PGWP and receiving it) - Not that it matters because I get the full 365 days even if I don't include it, but wanted to confirm. Do I include it regardless and explain it in a letter of explanation, or do I just not include it?

Thanks!

saidur

Dec 14, 2019
Hi All,
My paper based application along with 2 minor children sent to NS on 23March 2023 only received AOR for my self on 9May but nothing for my daughters ( Payment for all 3 made together)what should I do now should I rise a webform ?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hi All,
My paper based application along with 2 minor children sent to NS on 23March 2023 only received AOR for my self on 9May but nothing for my daughters ( Payment for all 3 made together)what should I do now should I rise a webform ?
Did you give same email address for everyone?