+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Kayne

Apr 5, 2019
Canada
Hi everyone,
I applied on 3 March.
Got AOR on 20 March.
I just logged in the tracker and saw that I am scheduled to take a test from 28 April to 18 May. However, I haven’t received any notification about the new update or information to take the test. Is it normal? Do I only receive the instructions a few days before the test date?
Thanks
What date was your background verification completed?

Tutsiehon

Apr 21, 2023
They are not asking for immigrant visas, they are asking for immigration status, which also includes visitor, you can see it is one of the options in the drop down menu both in the paper application and online.
Visitors visas such as B1/B2 visa are nonimmigrant visas and do not confer any immigration status. So they do not count/not relevant for the question "Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?"

Hi101010

Jan 28, 2019
Visitors visas such as B1/B2 visa are nonimmigrant visas and do not confer any immigration status. So they do not count/not relevant for the question "Do you currently, or have you ever held immigration or citizenship status in a country or territory other than Canada (this includes your country of birth)?"
Then why do they have options for “Visitor” Visa in the drop-down in the online form ?

ahmed.redaa79

Jun 4, 2018
Calgary
Hello friends, I got the AOR on April 17. I appreciate if someone has admin access to update my information on the tracker sheet.

I am trying to create a tracking account on IRCC website but still cannot, is it normal to take that long around 5 days till now? Have anyone experienced the same delay?

karthik2479

Apr 19, 2017
Then why do they have options for “Visitor” Visa in the drop-down in the online form ?
I am a May 2022 applicant. There is no right or wrong for this - personally as the question is worded there is no need to put any of your visitor or work visas. I did not and have got all my stages completed and waiting on oath date. So it’s whatever makes you comfortable - if it was really needed - then they would come back asking for the info for all those people who have not included. That in itself should be a pretty good reason to exclude if nothing else. So you can argue either way and still be right or wrong

Reactions: Hi101010

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hello friends, I got the AOR on April 17. I appreciate if someone has admin access to update my information on the tracker sheet.

I am trying to create a tracking account on IRCC website but still cannot, is it normal to take that long around 5 days till now? Have anyone experienced the same delay?
Are you using UCI without "-" ?

Reactions: ahmed.redaa79

Ver94

Aug 17, 2019
Can admin add me to the spreadsheet, please.

Type: Online
Presence: 1435
Single Application
Application sent: Mar 19th, 2023
Application delivered: Mar 19th, 2023
AOR: April 4th, 2023
In Process: April 6th, 2023