+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

Ami091

May 17, 2017
Hello there, I got my biometrics updated on 20th July 2022 and haven’t received any request for medical after that. Can someone share if they have same issue.?
Yes. Same happened with my application. They just moved it to NDVO. I think they are the one who will ask for it in future whenever they will need it.

Gemt2014

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Did anyone experienced this as give your biometrics and medical test in different location(Eg: if you are in other state in India while you have received BIO and MED request)?

JM_X

Star Member
Oct 14, 2021
Winnipeg
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
Hello,
I am about to apply for my wife's sponsorship (outland) and I have a two questions.
1. For online application, should I use my own account or create an account for my wife? - prson right?
2. Between online and paper based, which one is faster?
Thank you!

ramu_rokey

Aug 23, 2011
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPEC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-07-2016
Doc's Request.
01-24-2017
Nomination.....
16-11-2016
AOR Received.
01-12-2016
Med's Done....
24-01-2017
Passport Req..
22-02-2017
VISA ISSUED...
23-02-2017
LANDED..........
25-03-2017
Hello,
I am about to apply for my wife's sponsorship (outland) and I have a two questions.
1. For online application, should I use my own account or create an account for my wife? - prson right?
2. Between online and paper based, which one is faster?
Thank you!
1.You can use either account, preferred would be applicant , doing it the other way make sure you do the use of representative form just to be on safe side
2. It all depends on case officer and location. So you can pick your choice based on your instinct. No two stories are same here for the same application type

GL2019

Star Member
Jun 13, 2022
Hello guys, I have had an update on the ECAS PA side as follows on line 2

"We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 15, 2022"

Is this AOR2 by any chance?

PA already has the line "We started processing your application on July 20, 2022." so I assumed that the application was already received by the VO based on what I read.

Mbashar

Jun 20, 2022
My PA recently did medical and results have been submitted to IRCC by the doctor via e-medical. How do I know that IRCC received medical results and where can I find that update and after how many days ?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Kiikii

Jul 6, 2022
My PA recently did medical and results have been submitted to IRCC by the doctor via e-medical. How do I know that IRCC received medical results and where can I find that update and after how many days ?

Thank you in advance for your help.
Applicant can ask the panel physician office referring your IME number when they submit.

Ami091

May 17, 2017
Hello guys, I have had an update on the ECAS PA side as follows on line 2

"We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on August 15, 2022"

Is this AOR2 by any chance?

PA already has the line "We started processing your application on July 20, 2022." so I assumed that the application was already received by the VO based on what I read.
Sorry if this has been asked before but What does AOR2 exactly mean?

manikcheetu

Sep 6, 2017
Hello guys. seeking your help.
so, I am Pr here in canada and getting married next month.
My question is can my fiancee apply for pcc before Wedding , relationship status as single? and submit that pcc in the application will that be fine?
we are getting appointment on 24th aug 2022 in PSK.and i dnt want to miss that date any how.
thank you

Ramptp

Star Member
Dec 6, 2019
Hello guys. seeking your help.
so, I am Pr here in canada and getting married next month.
My question is can my fiancee apply for pcc before Wedding , relationship status as single? and submit that pcc in the application will that be fine?
we are getting appointment on 24th aug 2022 in PSK.and i dnt want to miss that date any how.
thank you
No. You need to get married and you need to carry original marriage certificate issued by registrar office. Passport office don't even accept xerox copy

manikcheetu

Sep 6, 2017
No. You need to get married and you need to carry original marriage certificate issued by registrar office. Passport office don't even accept xerox copy
If she does her pcc while she is single and that pcc is still valid for 6 months.Ircc will not accept that?