+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Does anyone know what stage the "Invitation to Arrival Services Letter" is? This was received a couple weeks ago and I've been wondering what it is as my wife's biometrics and medical were passed in May, and OWP was also approved in May. We have had no communication from IRCC since then otherwise.
It's one step closer to approval.

gehlottj

Feb 25, 2021
Does anyone know what stage the "Invitation to Arrival Services Letter" is? This was received a couple weeks ago and I've been wondering what it is as my wife's biometrics and medical were passed in May, and OWP was also approved in May. We have had no communication from IRCC since then otherwise.
Pre Arrival Services is just an interim stage before PPR/COPR stating that now the applicant can start preparing for their life in Canada. As per current trends, people are getting PPR/COPR 3-4 months after the Pre Arrival services.

hmohta

May 8, 2022
I reached out to IRCC and got a temporary file number. My file is located in Nova Scotia office. Any ideas if processing will be faster in NS Office as I have heard its fastest in Ottawa office, people are getting spousal applications approved in 5 months. I submitted outland online on 27th May.

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Spousal Outland online application update so far:

July 20, 2022 - Pre-Arrival Services

Jun 28, 2022 - Sponsor Eligibility Approved

Jun 28, 2022 - Medical exam Requested

Jun 27, 2022 - Biometrics Requested

Jun 07, 2022 - AOR Received

Mar 23, 2022 - Application submitted

Waiting for COPR/PPR.
Where are you located?

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
holy shit. Online is much longer wait times
Yeap it is I wish I knew this when I was applying I would have done paper instead

gh99

Jul 16, 2022
I reached out to IRCC and got a temporary file number. My file is located in Nova Scotia office. Any ideas if processing will be faster in NS Office as I have heard its fastest in Ottawa office, people are getting spousal applications approved in 5 months. I submitted outland online on 27th May.
from what I heard outland sponsorships always go to NS office, I guess if you are inland it goes to ottawa and the proccessing is faster?

lolo2022

Aug 2, 2022
from what I heard outland sponsorships always go to NS office, I guess if you are inland it goes to ottawa and the proccessing is faster?
Mine is inland and it’s at Mississauga. There are VOs in Ottawa, Mississauga, Calgary and NS that I know of so far.