+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

March 2022 Spousal Sponsorship Applicants

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi my file received at NS office on March 17th 2022 i havent received anything from ircc so far except for temp file number what do i do please advise?
raise a web form. not sure how long it will take to receive a response

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hello there, I got my biometrics updated on 20th July 2022 and haven’t received any request for medical after that. Can someone share if they have same issue.?
Please let me know when you receive any updates. I raised a webform but heard nothing so far.

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hello guys,

After submitting the CSQ via webform -
Today August 17, 2022 my husband receuved the following e-mail from IRCC. Do you guys think PPR is closer now?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• CSQ ACCEPTANCE LETTER.pdf

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Hello guys,

After submitting the CSQ via webform -
Today August 17, 2022 my husband receuved the following e-mail from IRCC. Do you guys think PPR is closer now?

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please note that this email is a response to the enquiries found below this email.

We are pleased to confirm the reception of the following documents:

• CSQ ACCEPTANCE LETTER.pdf

We have forwarded them and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration.

If further information is needed during the processing of the application, the responsible office may contact you.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry.

We would also like to suggest the following online services that might be helpful to you with any immigration, refugee and/or citizenship future requests:

It's just a reply to ur webform that u raised when u submitted the csq that they r working on ur application , thats it

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
No because generally CSQ are submitted automatically to IRCC . Mine all is submitted , I m also like u waiting for PPR , March applicant
Oh alright fingers crossed. My husband got an email to submit the CSQ. Thats why we did it as per their instructions. All the best and keep us posted if you get any updates

Curious_Man

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Did you receive anything like this?
I submitted it through the IRCC account where they asked for it. Got an automated response similar to yours that they've received it. Let's hope it goes somewhere. I find laughable that they tick all the boxes and then it takes months to finalise (based on checking the trackers out there)...

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
I submitted it through the IRCC account where they asked for it. Got an automated response similar to yours that they've received it. Let's hope it goes somewhere. I find laughable that they tick all the boxes and then it takes months to finalise (based on checking the trackers out there)...
We got an automated message as well which mention they received it. But today the message was different and also in the signature it was mentioned the agent name and extension.
i believe it means they r currently working on it. Right?

mili_0923

Oct 26, 2021
Hi

Which us ur VO ?

What VO was mentioned in ur CSQ ?

Mine was mentioned missisuaga in CSq
But nothing in sponsor approval

How about u ?
Hey
My visa office is Sydney it was mentioned on CSQ letter. Also when i received my AOR they didnt mentiont the visa office but in the bottom it mentioned Case Center Sydney.
fingers crossed!!

TNBR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2022
App. Filed.......
March 15,2022
Med's Request
August 26,2022
Med's Done....
September 9, 2022
Same here no Aor nothing still waiting
Same here no AOR yet still waiting I received a temporary application number last week but that doesn't mean anything.

melmon

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
I tried linking my account and got this message Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.
Medical and biometrics are completed

Mbashar

Jun 20, 2022
I tried linking my account and got this message Based on the information you entered, we found no applications.
Medical and biometrics are completed
There is a section in GC Key where you need to put number of applicants . For example, you sponsored only your spouse and s/he is your PA. Please put the number 2 in stead of 1; it will work.