+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2022 AOR - Join here***

salnuke

Aug 6, 2022
I’m in the same boat… I didn’t go for upfront medical and provided a letter that I’ll do it once I receive medical request from IRCC… I would suggest that you wait for medical request as the medical update would be fast with medical request as compared to upfront medicals…
Cool. Alright let us know when you receive medicals request. Thanks

Reactions: dreamCan998877

strifer30

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Applicants with upfront medicals are receiving PPR fairly quickly. You’ll receive yours this month I think
I don't think I will receive PPR in a month. I am expecting it to take at least another 3-4 months, but good thing is I know my application was looked into after Biometrics were passed on 21s June since I got the RPRF request on 4th August. Hoping, for GUs soon.

salnuke

Aug 6, 2022
I don't think I will receive PPR in a month. I am expecting it to take at least another 3-4 months, but good thing is I know my application was looked into after Biometrics were passed on 21s June since I got the RPRF request on 4th August. Hoping, for GUs soon.
Oh ok yeah then it might take some time. I got 1 GU like 20 days ago. BG status changed from "We are processing your background check" to "Your application is in progress". Nothing after that.

strifer30

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Oh ok yeah then it might take some time. I got 1 GU like 20 days ago. BG status changed from "We are processing your background check" to "Your application is in progress". Nothing after that.
Nice! And whats your AOR/PNP/NOC/Country of Residence?

whisper2020

May 13, 2020
EE-PNP-Outland
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Feb 21, 2022
Hi friends, I followed the following with viber, but they still cut me off saying "we are unable to transfer you to an agent, you may look for info online or call later". Is this expected? So we keep calling until we are in a queue?

Call +1-800-267-6788 (from Viber or another mobile app).

1- When you call, you'll first press 1 to select English.
2- You'll press 2 to be connected to IRCC
3- After that you'll be asked to press 1 to provide your UCI but press 2 that you don't have one.
- Press 2, meaning you don't have UCI (don't forget).
4- Immediately machine talk, press 3-4-0.

whisper2020

May 13, 2020
EE-PNP-Outland
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Feb 21, 2022
Update:

After three hours, I finally made it through. And the talk was like 2 minutes. The agent said there is nothing to do but to wait for security. He refused to tell me when security started and how long it normally lasts.

"Immediately machine talk, press 3-4-0." ---> I followed this and was directed to a Citizenship agent twice. There the wait time was 7-8 minutes. The wait time for PR queue is 1+ hour. Then that first agent told me it was for citizens, so he transferred to the right extension. I don't know how to get it in the right queue in the first place.

Reactions: vartserg

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
Update:

After three hours, I finally made it through. And the talk was like 2 minutes. The agent said there is nothing to do but to wait for security. He refused to tell me when security started and how long it normally lasts.

"Immediately machine talk, press 3-4-0." ---> I followed this and was directed to a Citizenship agent twice. There the wait time was 7-8 minutes. The wait time for PR queue is 1+ hour. Then that first agent told me it was for citizens, so he transferred to the right extension. I don't know how to get it in the right queue in the first place.
Same for me, only security in progress.
The last time the application was worked on - July 12.

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
"The last time the application was worked on - July 12."--- How did you get this information? I asked; the agent told me he cannot share...
Just asked. The agent provided this information.
The agent did not provide any information by default (other than that the current processing time is 17 months (LOL)).
I've asked for every item I was interested in directly (Security, Criminality, Eligibility, Info Sharing, Visa office, last activity date).

whisper2020

May 13, 2020
EE-PNP-Outland
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Feb 21, 2022
Just asked. The agent provided this information.
The agent did not provide any information by default (other than that the current processing time is 17 months (LOL)).
I've asked for every item I was interested in directly (Security, Criminality, Eligibility, Info Sharing, Visa office, last activity date).
I asked when was the last time someone was processing my app. The agent said he cannot share that info.
I asked where my VO is. The agent said it was "Centralized Canada". That's so bizarre. Never heard of this before...

Lola34

Nov 26, 2021
I asked when was the last time someone was processing my app. The agent said he cannot share that info.
I asked where my VO is. The agent said it was "Centralized Canada". That's so bizarre. Never heard of this before...
Some agents are forthcoming with information, some are not. It depends on whom you speak with:). If you can brave the wait times again, you can try to speak with someone else. personally, I don't think it's worth it because truly, all you can do is wait.

Reactions: whisper2020

dreamCan998877

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
Some agents are forthcoming with information, some are not. It depends on whom you speak with:). If you can brave the wait times again, you can try to speak with someone else. personally, I don't think it's worth it because truly, all you can do is wait.
True, better wait and enjoy your time in home country. They are processing the files and our turn will come.
Once we go to Canada, home trips will be after 2-3 years generally. I can understand the impatience, I’m in the same boat. It will all be done in 6-8 months processing time.

whisper2020

May 13, 2020
EE-PNP-Outland
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Feb 21, 2022
Thank you for your nice comments!

I think you are right. It is just the processing wait time is so hard to endure, especially when you see other people with similar AOR all get green light long time ago...

Thanks again!