+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2022 AOR - Join here***

rbarbie

Jan 31, 2022
Question about BOWP

I got my e-Copr August 1st and my AOR was March 29, 2022. I applied for BOWP May 12 as my PGWP expires at May 27. There's no movement in the work permit application but I would like to get a refund from it. Does anybody know how to do this or anybody on the same boat? Thanks!

Reactions: whisper2020

sanjeetqa

Nov 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

I am only getting Ghost Updates but nothing is changing

GU3: Aug 1
GU4: Aug 3
GU5: Just now

Every time it says "Apllication updated"

But nothing changes, why am i getting only GU

vartserg

Oct 8, 2021
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
04-03-2022
Med's Done....
20-04-2022
Hi Guys,

I am only getting Ghost Updates but nothing is changing

GU3: Aug 1
GU4: Aug 3
GU5: Just now

Every time it says "Apllication updated"

But nothing changes, why am i getting only GU
Usually, there are 3 GU's, after the third comes the PPR.
You are the GU champion.

whisper2020

May 13, 2020
EE-PNP-Outland
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
Feb 21, 2022
Question about BOWP

I got my e-Copr August 1st and my AOR was March 29, 2022. I applied for BOWP May 12 as my PGWP expires at May 27. There's no movement in the work permit application but I would like to get a refund from it. Does anybody know how to do this or anybody on the same boat? Thanks!
:) like the idea of requesting a refund.
What is the expected time for a work permit decision? If surpassing that, I feel it is legitimate to request a refund.

mgdo

Jan 25, 2022
Any idea how much time it normally takes for the background check to change from in progress to we are processing your background check?

sanjeetqa

Nov 4, 2019
Any idea how much time it normally takes for the background check to change from in progress to we are processing your background check?
Don't rely on these status, people get directly PPR without any status change
For me, no status change but i receive GU

salnuke

Aug 6, 2022
Hi, OINP outland here. AOR: 31 march 2022. I didnt do upfront medicals and wrote in my LOE that I will do medicals once requested by IRCC. I received BIL on 10 June 2022 and completed on 21 june 2022 but I haven't received medical request yet. Should I do upfront medicals and submit web form or wait for IRCC to issue medical request letter? Thanks.

strifer30

Star Member
May 18, 2022
Hi, OINP outland here. AOR: 31 march 2022. I didnt do upfront medicals and wrote in my LOE that I will do medicals once requested by IRCC. I received BIL on 10 June 2022 and completed on 21 june 2022 but I haven't received medical request yet. Should I do upfront medicals and submit web form or wait for IRCC to issue medical request letter? Thanks.
I am OINP outland applicant too and did not know this was an option to upload LOE for medicals. I went ahead with upfront and my medicals were passed on 30th May. But I am not sure if this process takes another 6 months then I will have to do remeds..fingers crossed I don't need to do that since its super expensive in USA.

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Considering the processing times, maybe waiting for IRCC medical request is a good idea.
Other person here also did not do upfront medicals. If I am not wrong, it was @dreamCan998877 ...

salnuke

Aug 6, 2022
I am OINP outland applicant too and did not know this was an option to upload LOE for medicals. I went ahead with upfront and my medicals were passed on 30th May. But I am not sure if this process takes another 6 months then I will have to do remeds..fingers crossed I don't need to do that since its super expensive in USA.
Applicants with upfront medicals are receiving PPR fairly quickly. You’ll receive yours this month I think

dreamCan998877

Star Member
Nov 5, 2021
I’m in the same boat… I didn’t go for upfront medical and provided a letter that I’ll do it once I receive medical request from IRCC… I would suggest that you wait for medical request as the medical update would be fast with medical request as compared to upfront medicals…