+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2022 AOR - Join here***

sanjeetqa

Nov 4, 2019
Hi All,

I got ICT- WP from my company and using that offer letter, i got PNP. My PR is under process and its as per its normal timeline. I will get my PR in September, 2022.
However, my company is transferring me to Toronto. Is it ok, if i ask my company to wait for 2 months, once i receive my PR, i can relocate to Toronto because i dont see any other option. I am currently in Calgary and PNP from Alberta.

Please advice.

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
Hi All,

I got ICT- WP from my company and using that offer letter, i got PNP. My PR is under process and its as per its normal timeline. I will get my PR in September, 2022.
However, my company is transferring me to Toronto. Is it ok, if i ask my company to wait for 2 months, once i receive my PR, i can relocate to Toronto because i dont see any other option. I am currently in Calgary and PNP from Alberta.

Please advice.
Is there any possible way your company may support you in this process? You should probably consult a lawyer because it's so specific and very risk to move provinces like this. Does “no other options in Alberta” includes looking for new job positions? What if your processing time takes mores than 2 months? Any chances waiting more time and try going by OINP streams?

Rafael123

Jul 19, 2022
AOR 15th March
PNP outland
MEP 9th May
Got second GU (I think) and ADR changed to not applicable and Background check changed to "in progress". Earlier it was "we are processing" since AOR.

Is this normal?

strifer30

Star Member
May 18, 2022
AOR 15th March
PNP outland
MEP 9th May
Got second GU (I think) and ADR changed to not applicable and Background check changed to "in progress". Earlier it was "we are processing" since AOR.

Is this normal?
What was ADR for? Can you also share your NOC and country of residence?

Margot Shine

Star Member
Jan 27, 2022
AOR 15th March
PNP outland
MEP 9th May

Is this normal?
Yes, ghost updates usually comes with some changes like that. From what I've understand it's a signed someone is looking your files.

Wallstreet

Feb 3, 2022
Hi all,
I got my 3rd Ghost Update yesterday morning. However, in the evening I got another Ghost Update. What could this imply?