+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***March 2021 Outland Spouse Sponsorship***

Nabekhime

Star Member
Apr 26, 2021
Hello All, please advise.

I am a sponsor ( Canadian citizen) applied for outland sponsorship application in March. My ECAS shows
- file received
- started processing
- medical instruction sent
-medical received.

what will be the next step, how do I know which visa office the file is getting sent, will that show up on ECAS.

Thank you.
Within how many days they received medical from the day you completed the medical.

Akso

May 28, 2021
Hi!!

My husband received his BIL and Medical request yesterday. On the medical request letter it states that the Medical exam should be done within a month. He got it booked for 4th August, that's the earliest he can get it for. Is that okay?
Also, when can I expect the SA??

pankaj1986

Star Member
Mar 12, 2013
Alberta Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NO
Nomination.....
06-11-2014
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
IELTS Request
NO
Med's Request
22-04-2015
Med's Done....
30-04-2015
Within how many days they received medical from the day you completed the medical.
not sure how long it took for them to get medical, My wife did medicals on April 9th, and online it shows we passed medicals on April 9th

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi!!

My husband received his BIL and Medical request yesterday. On the medical request letter it states that the Medical exam should be done within a month. He got it booked for 4th August, that's the earliest he can get it for. Is that okay?
I dont think that is fine. Is there no other earlier day available in any medical centre accredited by IRCC ? Else you will have to raise a webform and inform IRCC regarding why you are not able to submit your application within the 30 days permissible.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Hi!!

It should be fine but definitely send a web form advising of the earliest date you can get an appointment for the medical is Aug 4.

Reactions: Akso and armoured

Akso

May 28, 2021
I dont think that is fine. Is there no other earlier day available in any medical centre accredited by IRCC ? Else you will have to raise a webform and inform IRCC regarding why you are not able to submit your application within the 30 days permissible.
Thanks for your response. He got an appointment for 8th July. We are good!

Reactions: noelt1991

Bebo152

Jul 5, 2021
Is there anyone in this group who send photocopy of PCC & application got returned because of this?

castellfay

Jul 8, 2021
hi,
does anyone know anything about the Rome VO; waiting time or anything will help. I don't see anyone on the tracker having had their file sent to Rome.:(

May 21, 2021
Hi, I believe everyone is anxious about the process timeline. The trackers are good but no necessarily always help. Is anyone have information on what month applications Delhi Visa office is finalizing right now. Any helpful information is appreciated.

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hi, I believe everyone is anxious about the process timeline. The trackers are good but no necessarily always help. Is anyone have information on what month applications Delhi Visa office is finalizing right now. Any helpful information is appreciated.
I haven't seen any update on it. Have been noticing student permits being approved in a few other threads. Spousal applications hasn't seen any approvals. I personally know a few applicants from May 2020 and October 2020 still waiting for their PPR. Hopefully someone could share more details as they hear.

Apr 2, 2021
Looking for the same info.
Whats your time line?